MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you link where it says they are brothers?

Since the last address of M is homeless, it would make sense that he could be living on Airport with his family right now.

Wow if you google the last name and city, there are all kinds of them with mugshots and records! And not all male. I haven't seen where it says they are related though. Help me out?

Can you link where it says they are brothers?

Since the last address of M is homeless, it would make sense that he could be living on Airport with his family right now.

When I search the Grand Haven address, his brother (I assume it's his brother) was living at the same address LLL was. He is convicted of attempted incest.

Wow if you google the last name and city, there are all kinds of them with mugshots and records! And not all male. I haven't seen where it says they are related though. Help me out?

I'm just assuming it's his brother, don't know but another male with the last name of LLL had the same addy as LLL at the house in Grand Haven.

When I search the Grand Haven address, his brother (I assume it's his brother) was living at the same address LLL was. He is convicted of incest.

OMG! What kind of family do we have here?!

I only found LLL and MAL.

I'm just assuming it's his brother, don't know but another male with the last name of LLL had the same addy as LLL at the house in Grand Haven.

Good cross-reference, saved me a little trouble there. Yea, that'd be the only assumption I'd come up with too. (I'm not about to go to ancestry to figure this out) but there's a strong resemblance between the two.

MAL is the one who someone asked about if it was LLL in a younger mugshot.

When I search the Grand Haven address, his brother (I assume it's his brother) was living at the same address LLL was. He is convicted of incest.

Well, I certainly think we have a fertile breeding ground for criminal behavior (both sexual and non) here.

Ughyuck.

You think it's MAL who is related to LLL?

nm-- I see everyone else has already connected the dots :)

MAL is the one who someone asked about if it was LLL in a younger mugshot.

There are others in the area with the same last name who have records for crimes not of a sexual nature. There is another with the same last name on the SOR but he lives in Warren which is across the state, I think.

This is exactly why RSOs who have outbuildings set away from the house and apart from the neighbors make me so nervous!

Trying to get caught up, but just wanted to mention for those who are satellite and streetviewing the RSO residences, please keep an eye out for such structures.

Just a random thought~
Why would a bachelor, presumably an RSO own a minivan?
I'd say it's registered to his Mother, Aunt, Sister with kids. He's just "borrowing" it to get back and forth to work Possibly also working the night-shift.
I wonder which factories or local Places of business close their second shift at 10 pm?

Unless the person is "living" in their mini van, instead of being on the streets homeless? IMO... Just a thought....

There are others in the area with the same last name who have records for crimes not of a sexual nature. There is another with the same last name on the SOR but he lives in Warren which is across the state, I think.

I don't think he is the one who pulled this off. He does not match the description at all. He is older.

According to this report: http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/...ffender-registry?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

There are 11 RSO in Norton Shores and LE is looking at 3 that fit some of the characteristics of the sketch and 4 live within a two mile radius of the Exxon gas station.

If both brothers are living on Airport, my guess would be they are included. Then there is the RSO who lives WAY too close to Lincoln Park elementary school. My guess would be he is on the list. Of course, these people may have been investigated and ruled out. I wish LE could let us know somehow if that is the case. These 2 addresses are making me very nervous.

If both brothers are living on Airport, my guess would be they are included. Then there is the RSO who lives WAY too close to Lincoln Park elementary school. My guess would be he is on the list. Of course, these people may have been investigated and ruled out. I wish LE could let us know somehow if that is the case. These 2 addresses are making me very nervous.

I know LLL lives on Airport but unless his brother moved in with him. his brother lives in Holland, MI.

Unless the person is "living" in their mini van, instead of being on the streets homeless? IMO... Just a thought....

I don't ever fault the homeless,
however, If the man was homeless and living in the van; that would mean that there would most likely be trash scattered around the back that could have possibly fallen out during the struggle or opening of the door. I wonder if any trash evidence (besides the blood) was found in the parking lot. ~speculation at best~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackburne