MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red / Orange must be the color of the year for perps... probably O/T and unrelated, but in Timothy Bosma's case out of Ontario (just breaking it appears), the perps' also were said to be wearing red / orange. (Oddly, its a straight line to where he disappeared (5 hours). And in the robbery of the credit union in Michigan the same day Jessica was abducted, that perp's clothing description is also orange.

I thought it was determined that she sang at that event two years earlier?

Two years before her abduction?

Nbc also says it was around her disappearance:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51708989/ns/local_news-nashville_tn/t/holly-bobo-case-has-new-clues-new-detectives/#.UY2rT7WG3EY

"Holly Bobo vanished from her family's Parsons, TN, home in Decatur County on April 13, 2011, and in a video clip she is seen singing at a coon hunt just one week before her abduction. "

Which reminds me, Jessica had a music note tattoo, right? Was she a singer?

2 weeks today :(

But if he was supposed to be "hunting" he's supposed to wear orange. Hmmmm..

:websleuther:

Hunters must wear on the upper portion of their body and head a minimum of 500-square inches of daylight fluorescent orange (blaze orange), visible front and back, while hunting big game except on archery-only and turkey hunts. (A hat and vest fulfills requirements.) Blaze orange camo is legal if it contains 500 square inches of fluorescent orange. In those areas where the archery-only deer season dates overlap with another big game gun season (i. e. bear or boar), archers are required to wear 500 square inches of daylight fluorescent orange (TCA-70-4-124).

http://www.tn.gov/twra/biggamehunt.html

So another feaux hunter?

Turkey is not big game...

Two years before her abduction?

Nbc also says it was around her disappearance:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51708989/ns/local_news-nashville_tn/t/holly-bobo-case-has-new-clues-new-detectives/#.UY2rT7WG3EY

"Holly Bobo vanished from her family's Parsons, TN, home in Decatur County on April 13, 2011, and in a video clip she is seen singing at a coon hunt just one week before her abduction. "

Which reminds me, Jessica had a music note tattoo, right? Was she a singer?

2 weeks today :(

I do not know which is correct, but there was a post on her thread that indicated she sang at the same event but in a different year. Who knows...the reporting has been awful.

I just do not see any connection between these cases. Convenience store clerks hold one of the most dangerous positions out there, while Holly was taken from her own yard, early in the morning.

Well...if he has a wife at home and told her he was going hunting, she might like to see him in bright orange. IMO, some may prefer to wear camo head to toe but if you are my man and there are other hunters out there with guns....you are gonna wear orange!

So, if hunting was his cover this could explain the orange.

U are missing the point. Many in this groupdebated earlier if hunters even wear orange. If he used this as an alibi to be out of pocket from wife family for a while, he is not really hunting ( in the saine sense of hunting ). He just wants to convience wife/significant other that he is going hunting. The sceneros are endless, but when he met the wife, he may have been a deer hunter and she associates orange with hunting.

The point is, he wants to LOOK like he is going hunting not comply with the regulations of hunting.

Turkey is not big game...

The blood was found @ the back door. No signs of struggle in store.

I don't believe this was a hunter, or passerby. Here is why:

The found blood. We don't know exactly where it was found(unless I missed it), but it takes a minute or two for blood to run. Most likely it came from a scratch, or the nose. A 105 pound girl is not going to be able to fight off an attacker for long. To me, that means the abduction happened inside.

If I'm this perp there is no way i'm risking the camera, so I think they knew the cameras weren't there. Someone involved in a crime of opportunity wouldn't take that chance- you can get a lot from even grainy cameras, including clothing, height, weight, hair, etc.

Timing. I think this person knew exactly when to go to the station, and the likelihood of being caught by other customers. A hunter would not take that risk, or know the patterns of the station.

If it is a serial/hunter, then they were in town with the express purpose of kidnap. I'd be checking hotel/motels, in that case.

Either way. I'm not debating whether the two are connected or not.
If you think about it..if he's going to do "whatever he wants" what better a place than out in the woods? Especially where gunshots or muffled screaming will be passed off as hunters? IMO He's got her in an isolated part of a Campground somewhere. He's picked a spot and is taking full advantage of the situation. JMO

I think this perp is an experienced sexual predator who stalked Jessica long enough to learn her routine, the camera situation, and busy times at the gas station. If it were possible to look at neighboring businesses surveillance cameras I believe his vehicle would be seen many times. If he is smart he might have driven a different vehicle to stalk than he did to abduct.

Agree, but I think timing coinsiding with the beginning of hunting season along with the orange shirt is too coincedental to not be related.

I think this perp is an experienced sexual predator who stalked Jessica long enough to learn her routine, the camera situation, and busy times at the gas station. If it were possible to look at neighboring businesses surveillance cameras I believe his vehicle would be seen many times. If he is smart he might have driven a different vehicle to stalk than he did to abduct.

I do not know which is correct, but there was a post on her thread that indicated she sang at the same event but in a different year. Who knows...the reporting has been awful.

I just do not see any connection between these cases. Convenience store clerks hold one of the most dangerous positions out there, while Holly was taken from her own yard, early in the morning.

And there very well may be no connection...
The possible connections / similarities I do see are:

1. Very similar physical appearances
2. Both abducted in April on the first day of turkey hunting season
3. Blood at scene of abduction
4. Description of Holly Bobo suspect: "by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds"

Maybe that's where the similarities end, as I stated, I haven't followed Holly's case closely...it also sounds like the perp in Holly's case is likely local to Tennessee...

My observations of the similarities have been pointed out, so will refrain from further postings about Holly Bobo so as to stay on topic, Jessica's abduction (unless I come across anything else of substance that further indicate that these cases could be possibly related).

I have thought this case was eerily similar to Holly Bobo's from day one. :twocents:

It is very similar. The hunting connection seems to be key.

I don't think it would hurt though to look into the coon hunting thing. And maybe even Tennessee RSOs for that matter. I wish there was a way to get the list of the 21 RSOs that were present at the event where Holly sang, just to see if they have any connections in Michigan.

So even the police believe he knew her. But, no sign of struggle inside. What, then, would motivate her to go outside, at night, with nobody else around? It COULD be a stranger, but doubtful....

Agree, but I think timing coinsiding with the beginning of hunting season along with the orange shirt is too coincedental to not be related.

That fits with my theory..experienced sexual predator who is also a hunter or uses hunting as his reason to be away from home. If he hunts in the area that may be how he knows his way around. Maybe he lives close but its 20-30 miles away from his home.

So even the police believe he knew her. But, no sign of struggle inside. What, then, would motivate her to go outside, at night, with nobody else around? It COULD be a stranger, but doubtful....

Like any good stalker, maybe he knew her routine. What if she was propping the door to take out trash to the dumpster and he grabbed her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74