GUILTY MI - Katherine 'Kate' Phillips, 4 mos, Ludington, 29 June 2011 (Deceased/Not Found)

There is lots of scanner chatter going on.

Local paper says volunteers are being asked to help search. If I was there I sure would be out. I was supposed to be "home" this week but plans changed. :-(

Lord, be with these searchers....lead them to the baby.

Looking at this FB page :http://www.facebook.com/BabyKatePhillips

There is a comment left from Sindi about that "he is willing to talk with his lawyer present" about 18 mins ago.
That does not sound very good :( Prayers for the best .....

Range of emotion for baby Kate's mother
Ariel Courtland left upset Friday night
Updated: Friday, 01 Jul 2011, 10:38 PM ED
Published : Friday, 01 Jul 2011, 10:13 PM EDT

SNIPPED...................................................
A possible break in the case came when Phillips, who is being held on kidnapping charges on $500,000 bond, implied he didn’t kill Kate, who is believed to be his daughter.

The optimism was evident in Courtland’s voice when she spoke with 24 Hour News 8 on Friday evening. She seemed to be hopeful, and in better spirits than earlier in the investigation. Courtland is not a suspect and voluntarily took a lie detector test.

However, around 9 p.m., the Mason County prosecutor spoke with Courtland and her family, and she broke down in tears – refusing to talk any further

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/nw_mich/Range-of-emotion-for-baby-Kates-mother

So this suspect has not released the location of the baby...only to say that she was alive when he last saw her? His attorney needs to work harder!! There is no excuse for the torment he is causing so many caring people, but mostly the mother.

Praying that Katherine will be found safely....soon.

Amen, Shefner... somehow, someone needs to motivate him to talk. I had a suggestion earlier.. but it got deleted (laughing) guess it was... umm... well, not legal! but... I do agree with the FB poster who said "no food or water til she's found safe". That should be legal AND effective!

Amen, Shefner... somehow, someone needs to motivate him to talk. I had a suggestion earlier.. but it got deleted (laughing) guess it was... umm... well, not legal! but... I do agree with the FB poster who said "no food or water til she's found safe". That should be legal AND effective!

Sounds more than fair to me....

Prayers for baby Kate

yes to waterboarding and electric shock....if she is out there somewhere she needs to be found fast.

worried......praying

My friend lives just down the road from Sean's parents. He said people have been all over that area all day. I don't know if he meant volunteer searchers or only LE. There are no local rumors circulating that I have heard. I have been finding this site much more informative! I do know that area is heavily wooded. If she is out there, which I sincerely hope she is not, it could be difficult to locate her.

This is wild, I really though the baby would be found safe by now! The way Ariel makes it sound is there was a small arguement.....there has got to be a whole lot more to this story!

I was gone almost all day yesterday and came here to see if Baby Kate was found. I am trying to keep the hope that she is alive but it doesn't look good. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back