MI MI - Kathleen Ellis, 42, Ann Arbor, 26 Mar 2006

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

Kathleen Marie Ellis
Washtenaw County, Michigan
42 year old white female

Height: 65.0 to 67.0
Weight: 125.0 to 140.0
Hair: Blond/Strawberry; blond with gray
Eyes: Green

Distinctive features as described below:
scars on left arm
Scar abdomen
tattoo on left ankle "Sun & Moon"

Circumstance: Family last saw her in the Flint/Burton area in August 2002 but was last known to be living in Ann Arbor, MI.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/42252/

Kathleen Marie Ellis – The Charley Project

Kathleen Marie Ellis
  • ellis_kathleen.jpg
  • ellis_kathleen2.jpg
  • ellis_kathleen3.jpg
Ellis, circa 2006

• Missing Since08/01/2002
  • Missing FromAnn Arbor, Michigan
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Age38 years old
  • Height and Weight5'5 - 5'7, 125 - 140 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Graying blonde hair, green eyes. Ellis has a tattoo of a sun and moon on her left ankle. She has scars on her left arm and a scar on her abdomen.
Details of Disappearance
Ellis was last seen by her family in the Flint/Burton area of Michigan sometime in August 2002. She was living in Ann Arbor, Michigan at the time. She has never been heard from again. Ellis wasn't reported missing until March 2006. Few details are available in her case.

She was last seen by family in August 0f 2002, but wasn’t reported missing until March of 2006??? What is going on here? Who reported her missing? I can barely find anything online when I search for her name.

Sh
She was last seen by family in August 0f 2002, but wasn’t reported missing until March of 2006??? What is going on here? Who reported her missing? I can barely find anything online when I search for her name.

She was reported but apparently her drivers license was renewed in 2006 & it bumped her out of the missing persons list. Until her daughter went to the missing in Michigan fair.

Doe Network:

Very little information seems available about her case.
Who was known to have last seen her, where, and when? Is she missing under suspicious circumstances? What does her family believe has happened? Why aren't there any appeals for information in her case, from family nor LE? (Not judging. Just wondering if that means they don't think they need leads?)

I would like to respectfully ask whether she has any exclusions in NamUs, please @Caring1. Her profile:The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Doe Network:

Very little information seems available about her case.
Who was known to have last seen her, where, and when? Is she missing under suspicious circumstances? What does her family believe has happened? Why aren't there any appeals for information in her case, from family nor LE? (Not judging. Just wondering if that means they don't think they need leads?)

I would like to respectfully ask whether she has any exclusions in NamUs, please @Caring1. Her profile:The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
1 Unidentified Person Exclusion
1708379329236.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal