GUILTY MI - Kirk Coleman for beating, raping baby daughter, Columbia Twp, 2007

God bless this poor child. :(

It hurts to even try to find a comment for a story like this.

I know what you mean texasgirl. :( I've tried to type out a post and I can't.

God Bless this baby. I'm praying for her.

As for the monster that did this - I can't even put into words how I feel. :furious: :furious:

Disgusting. Hope he rots for what he did to his baby.

Father Charged with Sexual Abuse of 3-Month Old

Coleman, the father of a three-month-old baby girl, along with her mother took their unresponsive child to Foote Hospital in Jackson. The child was later airlifted to the University of Michigan's Mott Hospital, and remains in critical condition.

"The injuries are quite extensive," said Jester. "Very serious, such as broken ribs, skull fractures and so forth."

"We determined that he was the only one home," said Jester. "Our detectives spoke with him and was able to get him to admit that he was responsible for the injury."

The three month old is still unconscious, and needs a ventilator to breathe.

This monster deserves to have his *advertiser censored* torn from one side to the other in prison, and left to die an agonizing death. I think my opinon is clear by my siggy:furious:

I can't understand how he could be given $100,000 BAIL. He should have NO BAIL. How can anyone who did this to a baby be given bail at all!?!

Someone could come up will 10,000$ and he could be out.
He should not be out. Walking around like he's some normal person or something. Who knows what someone who could do this is further capable of. There should be NO possibility for bail in this situation. He should never see the light of day again.

I can't understand how he could be given $100,000 BAIL. He should have NO BAIL. How can anyone who did this to a baby be given bail at all!?!

Someone could come up will 10,000$ and he could be out.
He should not be out. Walking around like he's some normal person or something. Who knows what someone who could do this is further capable of. There should be NO possibility for bail in this situation. He should never see the light of day again.

One of the following articles mentions that Kirk Coleman's parents hired an attorney for him--they probably came up with the bail too.

The wording in the first article leads me to believe the abuse could have happened more than once. I am wondering if the mother worked nights and didn't notice there was something wrong until Saturday? (Like--baby could have been sleeping when she got home from work so she didn't notice anything wrong until Sat.) I am also wondering what type of sex he subjected this baby to--was it oral instead of vaginal. There would have been a lot of blood in her diaper had it been vaginal. This just makes me sick.

9/18/07--Ex-soldier charged in beating of infant

Snip:

The arrest warrant alleges the abuse occurred between Aug. 26 and Friday. Deputy Director Jon Johnston said investigators believe the girl was attacked Friday.

http://www.mlive.com/news/jacitpat/index.ssf?/base/news-22/1186668357307540.xml&coll=3

9/17/07--Jackson man charged in infant's beating, rape

http://blog.mlive.com/kzgazette/2007/09/jackson_man_charged_in_infants.html

I have always thought I could never kill another human being unless it was to defend my children. Cases like make me rethink who I think I could kill. Seriously...if I could I would kill him.

SadieMae, you just took the words right out of my mouth. I was just posting over at the thread about the little 6 year old, Hannah Mack who was raped and hung in the family garage.....allegedly by the sack-of-crap live-in boyfriend. Cases like that one, and like this one.......they are the reason I can't imagine the self control someone in LE has to have. I honestly, truthfully, cannot imagine being in the same room.....and not blowing him to Hell.

How could his parents hire an attorney for him? How can they even stand to look at him after what he did to that little baby girl. My son could rot in prison for all I would care if he had done something as horrible as this. I would be sitting in the hospital where the baby girl is and checking on her and I would care less what was happening to him. Certainly no bail from my checkbook either. I would also get right down to the bottom of this story too!
This guy has probably been beating on that little baby girl and who knows what else he did to her before he almost killed her.

I couldn't stand to read the whole story or thread but for some parent to hire that type of monster an attorney is just horrible. They should let him have a public offender then forget about him unless he is ever released. Then, warn people everywhere what he is, a monster.

txsvicki in my opinion this animal should never be released. I really do NOT think there is any type of cure for his kind of evil.

I couldn't stand to read the whole story or thread but for some parent to hire that type of monster an attorney is just horrible. They should let him have a public offender then forget about him unless he is ever released. Then, warn people everywhere what he is, a monster.

IMO this should be castrated on a kitchen table with a rusty knife and left to bleed to death. His parents are sick to bail him out is a sure sign that they are enablers. They should be focused on that baby their grandchild.

Baby has 17 broken bones

Snips:

A Blackman Township baby clinging to life in an Ann Arbor hospital was beaten more severely than initially suspected, Blackman Township investigators said.

"She has three skull fractures, 11 broken ribs, both eye sockets are broken, she has two femur fractures and two tibia fractures -- 17 broken bones," Deputy Director Jon Johnston said.

"She could pull through but will have neurological deficits."

Coleman and the baby's mother lived together at Springport Glen Apartments. The mother went back to work Thursday, leaving the baby with Coleman, Johnson said.

"We believe he beat her over two days," Johnson said.

Child Protective Services severed parental rights over the weekend. Johnston said the mother has not been implicated.

More at Link.......

http://www.mlive.com/news/jacitpat/index.ssf?/base/news-22/1190214347206180.xml&coll=3

The mother might not of hurt the baby but how could she not know she was hurt, beaten over two days, she obviously would have had bruises with those kinds of injuries.

This happened in Jackson Michigan, where I grew up. I am sooo effing red-hot!

This guy has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. He cannot ever be rehabilitated. He just needs to die. That's all.

The mother might not of hurt the baby but how could she not know she was hurt, beaten over two days, she obviously would have had bruises with those kinds of injuries.

You would think so!

Baby has 17 broken bones

Snips:

A Blackman Township baby clinging to life in an Ann Arbor hospital was beaten more severely than initially suspected, Blackman Township investigators said.

"She has three skull fractures, 11 broken ribs, both eye sockets are broken, she has two femur fractures and two tibia fractures -- 17 broken bones," Deputy Director Jon Johnston said.

"She could pull through but will have neurological deficits."

Coleman and the baby's mother lived together at Springport Glen Apartments. The mother went back to work Thursday, leaving the baby with Coleman, Johnson said.

"We believe he beat her over two days," Johnson said.

Child Protective Services severed parental rights over the weekend. Johnston said the mother has not been implicated.

More at Link.......

http://www.mlive.com/news/jacitpat/index.ssf?/base/news-22/1190214347206180.xml&coll=3

I am horrified by this and just want to cry for this baby. :(

I'm praying for her recovery.

When are parents going to quit enabling their kids to do bad things? My parents recently pressed charges against my youngest brother for stealing their credit/debit cards and using them to buy drugs. It was the hardest thing they ever did (and best), but he's been in jail/rehab now since July and has a chance to see the error of his ways. And then I hear about THIS case and it makes me wonder what these people are thinking!! Talk about sending the wrong message - although it sounds like this guy has been enabled to do bad things his entire life. Disgusting!

that son of a b@tch should be castrated via acid ... and a baseball bat pounded in his @ss .. he should have NO rights he is not human ..

No, he probably is not human and that's something I believe society has got to come to terms with and understand. Everything that walks on two legs, speaks, and looks like other people is not necessarily a human being, and I mean that in the most literal sense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back