MI - Neurosurgeon Dr. Devon Hoover, 53, found fatally shot during welfare check, Detroit, Apr 2023

Wayne Cnty Inmate Search

I had an interesting browse through everyone who got locked up since the 27th. At least 3 or 4 could be likely suspects, but who knows? I eliminated the people who got picked up for shoplifting and embezzling, but all the rest? Could be any one of them, imo. Maybe it was an employee who embezzled from Dr. Hoover?

Hoping we hear some specifics soon.

I had an interesting browse through everyone who got locked up since the 27th. At least 3 or 4 could be likely suspects, but who knows? I eliminated the people who got picked up for shoplifting and embezzling, but all the rest? Could be any one of them, imo. Maybe it was an employee who embezzled from Dr. Hoover?

can you find any of those names on his FB friend list??

Maybe they have fingerprints or DNA from the scene and are checking it against the POI's. If the POI is only being held on a minor charge he will likely be out soon -- unless of course he's charged re Dr. Hoover's death.

I had a browse thru as well. Seems that the person picked up for embezzling has the same name as the City of Detroit building inspector who handles administration of licenses, permits, and code compliance/ enforcement functions. Interesting as victim was often doing work on his very historic home in the city of Detroit.

I'm almost 100% sure it's the same guy, but middle names are spelled differently. 2022 warrant for 2nd degree has a court date May 1 and docket numbers match.

Gonna be a huge uproar if they could have had this guy behind bars and then he murdered Dr. H.

You can find him here and compare to the recently booked guy by looking at the 36th District Court here

I'm almost 100% sure it's the same guy, but middle names are spelled differently. 2022 warrant for 2nd degree has a court date May 1 and docket numbers match.

Gonna be a huge uproar if they could have had this guy behind bars and then he murdered Dr. H.

You can find him here and compare to the recently booked guy by looking at the 36th District Court here

I think you're right. But it's confusing.

He was arraigned Mar 24 of this year and hearing April 17??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstrwberrys
Back