MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - scooter abandoned - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It bothers you for good reason.
"Mom" had only been back for 4-5 months.
She was new in Nevaeh's life.
In that time frame she brings a known sex offender around her kid.

And then if that wasn't enough she herself blurs the boundaries for this little girl. No need to wait for GK to groom her and buy her trust, she has her own mother telling her that this is "daddy george" and putting him in a father figure role. He has been seeing Savannah for a month so this daddy thing had to have started on about day one.

Even if Nevaeh's own radar system told her something was off about the new guy who bought her toys and clothes and was trying way to hard to earn her trust.... she was already being taught to override that intuition, to ignore it, that she was wrong. Daddy George just loved her. GAG.

Well said, Impatient Redhead! :clap::clap:

Salem

My mind is still boggled. How can a woman...any woman who has the privilege to become a mother, allow a man, a man that is easily replaceable and has shown themselves to be critically flawed to become more important than her child? I don't understand how a mother can look at her child every day and know that they have invited someone into the child's life that just wants to hurt them, and not feel even the slightest hint of concern for their offspring. THe women that let these offenders into their children's lives might as well just chain rabid pit bulls in their kids bedroom. THey'll be fine, as long as they don't play too close, right? It's the same basic principle.

I have been reading for almost 4 hours to catch up. I know right where the spot is that they found her, I grew up right off of M-50 going toward Monroe. My sister still lives in my parents house, one of my cousins lives on Dixon road about 1 or so from there. I read some place that Kennedy's new gf Savannah does have, 2 small children (not totally sure if only 2) She is a single mom and started the day care to stay at home. I believe at some point she lived in a trailer park off of 7th street, not sure which one, but there are two. In one of the reports it stated that Nevaeh was seen playing alone in willow green trailer park, the night before she went missing, that is one of the trailer parks off of 7th street. I also read here taht the fence was cut to the cement plant next to the motel, could this be where the blood came from, did they cut themselves while squeezing threw the fence to get supplies. Could the multi tool be used to cut the fence. I wonder if they have checked near the fence for blood or finger prints. We do have a lowels in town and a few other places that sell concrete, not sure if it is the same size and kind. A few posts back it states it was a 90 lbs bag, was the bag found at the scene or did the cement block - Nevaeh weight = 90 lbs. On vinelink it shows that Kennedy was transfered to Agency Michigan DOC Address 1:Grandview Plaza Building Address 2:p.O. Box 30003 City:Lansing State/Province:MI Zip Code:48909 County:DOC Phone:(517) 373-0270. Which is less then 5 miles from where I live now.

(bbm) Thank you very much... for some reason I wouldn't find any of this in the least surprising.

:parrot:

The cliff. The stones to sit. The position of her body. This is a repeat offender. Someone who has narrowed his choice to girls her age and has chosen to relive it.

This does not go into GK's profile. If it is him, he surprised me.

My mind is still boggled. How can a woman...any woman who has the privilege to become a mother, allow a man, a man that is easily replaceable and has shown themselves to be critically flawed to become more important than her child? I don't understand how a mother can look at her child every day and know that they have invited someone into the child's life that just wants to hurt them, and not feel even the slightest hint of concern for their offspring. THe women that let these offenders into their children's lives might as well just chain rabid pit bulls in their kids bedroom. THey'll be fine, as long as they don't play too close, right? It's the same basic principle.

Nevaeh would have had a better chance with rabid pit bulls.

I'm thinking GK at this point. Although, I haven't answered the question as to why he would help her. Maybe she threatened to turn him in for something?

There are several good theories being posted. I'm rethinking mine now that I know the cement weighed 90 pounds. And I am just not trusting that SG girl.

I hope they have a solid suspect by tomorrow morning. I guess that would be too quick for DNA results though, huh?

Salem

Not for fingerprints, it has to be two perp, 90 lbs bag of cement plus little Nevaeh going down that bank. uhmm, I wonder if there any blood on that bag:confused: it did not take long for the test come back from hotel room.

~Respectfuly bolded ~
Yes. It does. Now why is that? Let's get down to why she would be subservient into him taking a child, raping, and killing her? I saw mention earlier he was her perp...is this true?

What does the bolded sentence mean or what is it in reference too? :crazy:

TIA,

Salem

I have been reading for almost 4 hours to catch up. I know right where the spot is that they found her, I grew up right off of M-50 going toward Monroe. My sister still lives in my parents house, one of my cousins lives on Dixon road about 1 or so from there. I read some place that Kennedy's new gf Savannah does have, 2 small children (not totally sure if only 2) She is a single mom and started the day care to stay at home. I believe at some point she lived in a trailer park off of 7th street, not sure which one, but there are two. In one of the reports it stated that Nevaeh was seen playing alone in willow green trailer park, the night before she went missing, that is one of the trailer parks off of 7th street. I also read here taht the fence was cut to the cement plant next to the motel, could this be where the blood came from, did they cut themselves while squeezing threw the fence to get supplies. Could the multi tool be used to cut the fence. I wonder if they have checked near the fence for blood or finger prints. We do have a lowels in town and a few other places that sell concrete, not sure if it is the same size and kind. A few posts back it states it was a 90 lbs bag, was the bag found at the scene or did the cement block - Nevaeh weight = 90 lbs. On vinelink it shows that Kennedy was transfered to Agency Michigan DOC Address 1:Grandview Plaza Building Address 2:p.O. Box 30003 City:Lansing State/Province:MI Zip Code:48909 County:DOC Phone:(517) 373-0270. Which is less then 5 miles from where I live now.

Thanks Tunker, first I'd like to thank all the locals showing up with info, everything helps even if it dosen't seem like it. I didn't know Savannah had a daycare but I see it's from her home. Some news source was reporting a 90 pound bag was found.

I suppose we'll have to wait for LE to make a move, this is a dangerous predator that needs to be taken off the streets. <if he/them hasn't already>

I hope they develop enough evidence to arrest someone quickly but it could get bogged down. It's early yet, an arrest needs to stick. Appreciate the info.

The cliff. The stones to sit. The position of her body. This is a repeat offender. Someone who has narrowed his choice to girls her age and has chosen to relive it.

This does not go into GK's profile. If it is him, he surprised me.

I agree that this doesn't necesarily go to GK's style, but there is also the possibility that this is a very organized first time offender who has had a lot of time to build this particular fantasy right down to the fine details.

And we will be forever grateful for what they went through to return her to people she loved and get justice for her. They both are heros. Right place. Right time. It was time for Nevaeh to be recovered. As horrifying as it was for them, they also can take responsibility for doing the right thing. The law says they do not have to turn it in if they find a dead body. They could have left and not said a thing about her being there.

Bold emphasis added; the overarching theme I see and hear everywhere daily is that we are not obliged by law to get involved. I admit, I have had to ask myself in the past if I should really get involved, and if that involvement might jeopardize my own life. I usually override my self-protectiveness, every day, and I have to believe that most others do. How many of us save ourselves over others every day if those others are innocent and needing help? Even in this era of selfishness, I still need to believe the majority of us are still capable of selflessness. Of course, as a matter of the times our laws protect individuals. It is our era; do we blame ourselves, the government, the legal system? I am a jaded female who grew up in Los Angeles in the 70s and 80s; at my age, a native Angeleno reading from an early age about the various monsters such as the Manson Family, Hillside Stranglers, the NightStalker, Ted Bundy, etc., I am still an optimist. I see the best in all of us, and always will; I also feel for the worst in us. I do not believe in the productiveness of marginalizing the monsters; I am not saying that I see anyone doing this here, and if I did I would not be here. I guess my tired point is that if we as law-abiding citizens do not take responsibility for our own actions (inasmuchas getting involved when not obligated by law), how can any of us expect anyone else to take responsiblity for his or her actions, monsterously or magnanimously?

WOW Tunker, thanks for you post jam packed with all kinds of info.

First, do you know if GK has any relatives who live close to where Nivaeh was found? We heard that as rumor.

Interesting about the fence being cut and the blood possibly coming from that. It raises so many questions in my mind. I don't know if that tool could cut open a chain link fence. Be pretty tough. I would think it would take a bolt cutter. That could account for the difficulty and blood of GK's found. I would think that is some pretty heavy evidence against him, considering the concrete burial and all.

A 90 lb bag. Thart is what was stolen? I don't know how much would be needed to cover a body and fill in the shallow grave to make it look like a natural rock. Dr Know will know as he was in the cement biz for 25 yrs if I remember correctly.

What would the Grandview Plaza Building be? Do they house inmates there on a need basis? Now he might be revoked for his PV - I haven't heard. But the charges for Nivaeh's case would be major and erase the ink on any PV violation. Maybe they don't want him back in the prison system yet as an inmate until they nail down this case. Where is Lansing from Monroe. Would they have a trial in Monroe?

Please keep us updated.

Oh, do you know if GK was known to fish at the spot where he body was found. What abourt Smith? Is he really a local?

Do you think the person not arrested yet is Smith or J?s

Scandi - can you link to the picture of Tonya?

TIA,

Salem

~Respectfuly bolded ~

What does the bolded sentence mean or what is it in reference too? :crazy:

TIA,

Salem

Hi Salem :blowkiss: Maybe the bolded sentence means he was the perp that violated her when she was underage. I thought the possibility she could have been abused by him was just thrown out here as an idea. Was it in print?

Trying to catch up tonight and being a few pages behind I am totally lost now as to what posts I have missed. LOL I write a post, try to find my place and in doing that read something else that catches me and, well am going to have to read thru everything again tomoz. xox

I hear ya Scandi! I'm calling it a night. My eyes hurt, it has taken forever to get caught up :)

See ya tomorrow!

Salem

I agree that this doesn't necesarily go to GK's style, but there is also the possibility that this is a very organized first time offender who has had a lot of time to build this particular fantasy right down to the fine details.
With his record, I am not seeing it. We usually have signs somewhere that show us things. :waitasec: With the weight going against GK, I wish I were convinced too.

My deepest sympothys go out to Neveah's family. I can't imagine what they must be going through right now. I do have one thing to say though b.c this has been on mind here...

Everyone keeps talking about the mother being stupid and out of her mind for letting the little girl around the sex offender. I agree she's stupid and out of her mind for doing that but what about the grandmother who had complete full custody of her? I mean if she knew that Neveah's mom was dating a sex offender and had SO friends then she isn't completely innocent in all this either. She is just as bad and if not worse as the mother is here. Especially givin the fact that she had complete and utter control over Neveah's life and legally could have kept the little girl away from them. JMO.

WOW Tunker, thanks for you post jam packed with all kinds of info.

First, do you know if GK has any relatives who live close to where Nivaeh was found? We heard that as rumor.

Interesting about the fence being cut and the blood possibly coming from that. It raises so many questions in my mind. I don't know if that tool could cut open a chain link fence. Be pretty tough. I would think it would take a bolt cutter. That could account for the difficulty and blood of GK's found. I would think that is some pretty heavy evidence against him, considering the concrete burial and all.

A 90 lb bag. Thart is what was stolen? I don't know how much would be needed to cover a body and fill in the shallow grave to make it look like a natural rock. Dr Know will know as he was in the cement biz for 25 yrs if I remember correctly.

What would the Grandview Plaza Building be? Do they house inmates there on a need basis? Now he might be revoked for his PV - I haven't heard. But the charges for Nivaeh's case would be major and erase the ink on any PV violation. Maybe they don't want him back in the prison system yet as an inmate until they nail down this case. Where is Lansing from Monroe. Would they have a trial in Monroe?

Please keep us updated.

Oh, do you know if GK was known to fish at the spot where he body was found. What abourt Smith? Is he really a local?

Do you think the person not arrested yet is Smith or J?s

Building supply and contracting. Not with cement only. I will add some thoughts in the morning about the fence. Nite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224