MI - Samantha Woll, a Detroit synagogue president, fatally stabbed *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or, it could be he introduced the victim and perp to each other at some point. Or, he didn't give a ride home to Samantha when he should have insisted. Or, he recommended the real estate agent to her home. It could be ANYTHING to say, "I feel responsible."

jmo
But didn't he elaborate? :oops:

This is all really strange.

JMO

Or, it could be he introduced the victim and perp to each other at some point. Or, he didn't give a ride home to Samantha when he should have insisted. Or, he recommended the real estate agent to her home. It could be ANYTHING to say, "I feel responsible."

jmo
Scary thought if it was something of that nature that the man explained to LE why he said he feels responsible and was still arrested.
Question him definitely, arrest him though?
Maybe when the killer is finally caught he/the first suspect will speak out?

DETROIT – The Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office announced Tuesday, Dec. 12, that they have received a warrant request in the Samantha Woll murder case.

It’s a legal step before potentially issuing charges...

Detroit — Wayne County Prosecutors are reviewing a warrant request in connection with the fatal stabbing of 40-year-old Isaac Agree Downtown Synagogue board president Samantha Woll, officials said Tuesday.

"(The Wayne County Prosecutor's Office) has received a warrant request in the Samantha Woll case that is currently being reviewed," Assistant Prosecutor Maria Miller said in an email. "No further information will be released at this time."

The suspect, who is the second man to be taken into police custody following Woll's Oct. 21 fatal stabbing inside her home on Detroit's east side, has been on detectives' radar since early in the investigation, two Detroit Police sources told The Detroit News...

Detroit — Wayne County Prosecutors are reviewing a warrant request in connection with the fatal stabbing of 40-year-old Isaac Agree Downtown Synagogue board president Samantha Woll, officials said Tuesday.

"(The Wayne County Prosecutor's Office) has received a warrant request in the Samantha Woll case that is currently being reviewed," Assistant Prosecutor Maria Miller said in an email. "No further information will be released at this time."

The suspect, who is the second man to be taken into police custody following Woll's Oct. 21 fatal stabbing inside her home on Detroit's east side, has been on detectives' radar since early in the investigation, two Detroit Police sources told The
DBM— I see it is an arrest warrant for murder.

“Police had to submit a murder warrant seeking charges against the man within 48 hours or release him, per Michigan law.”

The suspect, who is the second man to be taken into police custody following Woll's Oct. 21 fatal stabbing inside her home on Detroit's east side, has been on detectives' radar since early in the investigation, two Detroit Police sources told The Detroit News...
Feels like we're in slooooooow-moooooootion. jmo

So two people placed the second arrested suspect near her condo?

MOO: Maybe the first person who was arrested was eye witness #1 to suspect #2, but that was not enough to arrest suspect #2 until a neighbor or other person came forward with footage or something?

In this situation, I think he did himself a disservice by not explaining himself. He made the first mistake by volunteering an ambiguous statement then clamming up. He bought himself a ride in a police car, three days in jail and cloud of unnecessary suspicion.
I think he was smart to clam up, once LE seemed to latch on a statement he made and used his words against him. I honestly don't think suspicion will hang over him if all he said was, "I feel responsible."

We still don't know the whole story, to be sure. But clamming up is what lawyers usually advise.

jmo

I think he was smart to clam up, once LE seemed to latch on a statement he made and used his words against him. I honestly don't think suspicion will hang over him if all he said was, "I feel responsible."

We still don't know the whole story, to be sure. But clamming up is what lawyers usually advise.

jmo
If he really wasn't involved it's hard to imagine him causing more trouble for himself than he already did. I suppose it's possible he gave her a ride home from the wedding (or maybe called her an Uber) and didn't make sure she got in ok--in which case he would've been the last known person to see her alive. If that were the case, I can see your point. Otherwise, nah

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back