GUILTY MI - Stephen McAfee, 19, Macomb Township, 10 March 2016 *Arrests*

I couldn’t find any updates. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No nothing new. Everything appears to be delayed :(

~

Man charged in Macomb Township teen's murder, mutilation has court hearing this week
Andrew Fiacco charged in Stephen McAfee's murder, dismemberment
By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.
Posted: 1:40 PM, September 18, 2018Updated: 1:40 PM, September 18, 2018
view

".......Fiacco is being held without bond while he awaits a jury trial that was scheduled to begin Oct. 10, 2018 and now moved to Jan. 8, 2019. A pretrial conference got underway in August and was adjourned until Wednesday, Sept. 19....."

More at this Link:
Man charged in Macomb Township teen's murder, mutilation has court hearing this week

~

Fiacco defense attorneys continue battle to toss statements
"Defense attorneys for a man accused of killing and dismembering a childhood friend continue to assert that their client’s statements were illegally taken by police.

A hearing continued Wednesday in Macomb County Circuit Court in the case of Andrew Fiacco, 21, of Ray Township, accused of killing of Stephen McAfee, 19, of Macomb Township, who went missing in March 2016
."

"Judge Faunce will also review transcripts from the preliminary examination and the video and transcript of Fiacco’s statement.

A date of Oct. 5 was set to complete the hearing.

A trial date is set for Jan. 8.

Fiacco’s full interview with police has not been released.

However, Morfino did testify that Fiacco said he did not recall events the night McAfee went missing because he was “under the influence of prescription medication.

More at the Link Below:

Fiacco defense attorneys continue battle to toss statements

~

For Eevette Macdonald

JURY TRIAL - CRIMINAL SCHEDULED The following event: JURY TRIAL - CRIMINAL scheduled for 10/10/2018 at 10:00 am has been rescheduled as follows: Event: JURY TRIAL - CRIMINAL Date: 11/14/2018 Time: 8:30 am Judge: FAUNCE, JENNIFER M Location: CIRCUIT COURT BUILDING - 5TH FLOOR - COURT ROOM 1

Case Details - CourtView Justice Solutions

For Eevette Macdonald

JURY TRIAL - CRIMINAL SCHEDULED The following event: JURY TRIAL - CRIMINAL scheduled for 10/10/2018 at 10:00 am has been rescheduled as follows: Event: JURY TRIAL - CRIMINAL Date: 11/14/2018 Time: 8:30 am Judge: FAUNCE, JENNIFER M Location: CIRCUIT COURT BUILDING - 5TH FLOOR - COURT ROOM 1

Case Details - CourtView Justice Solutions

Sentencing Scheduled for February for Eevette Macdonald
2/ 7/2019 @ 8:30am

upload_2019-1-16_15-33-56.png

~

This is just crazy today. The questioning by the Defense Attorney is just wild. Almost a Fist of Cuffs between the Lead Pros & Defense already. This is just sad :(

~

I felt bad when the defense was questioning Suzanne (Stephen's mom). She was being badgered and I could tell she didn't like it at all. Stephen was the victim. I know they are trying to state this was pre-meditated for first degree murder (prosecutor). I am friends with his mom on facebook (Suzanne) and graduated with her. She is absolutely devasted.

I felt bad when the defense was questioning Suzanne (Stephen's mom). She was being badgered and I could tell she didn't like it at all. Stephen was the victim. I know they are trying to state this was pre-meditated for first degree murder (prosecutor). I am friends with his mom on facebook (Suzanne) and graduated with her. She is absolutely devasted.

Me too! So heart-wrenching to watch. :( I thought the way that young girl defense attorney handled herself during the questioning was heartless.

Fiacco has also given me the creeps since this whole thing started. No way I'm buying the Self Defense story.

~

I'm not sure why both Live Feed Videos from Channel 7 & Fox 2 News from todays trial coverage have been pulled. It sort of bums me out as I did not get to watch the entire Live Stream and was hoping to go back and watch it. :(

Guess I will keep looking today to find another Source.

UPDATE: Fox 2 News claims there was video of the Jury Taken during the live feed and that they had to remove it because of that. There is no video allowed of the Jury.

I wish they would just edit the video and re-upload it..... sigh......
~

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82