MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #7

We don't even know if the remains belong to boys yet, do we? It could be three girls, or any combination there of.
I think there are a lot of assumptions being made at this point based on scant information. I agree it's worth exploring the possibility it is the missing Skelton children, but, at this point, it's a tenuous conclusion.

No matter who they belong too, it’s time for them to be brought home.

I can think of a couple possibilities. Maybe a friend asked to store the box in the shed and the people evicted didn't know what was in it or how to locate their friend when they were evicted. Another possibility is that only one of the tenants knew what was in the box and they were incarcerated at the time of the eviction. I just can't imagine anyone knowing what was in the box, leaving it behind. Unless they wanted them to be found.
Kind of embarrassing but... I just sold and moved out of my home after 25 years. In a closet in the basement I found stuff from the previous owners. I just never went into that closet.

There's probably some truth in all of JS' lies...

Possibly these parts:
On the evening of Nov. 25, 2010, he said that he wrapped his children in blankets, placed a stuffed animal in each of their hands and drove them away. . . . Later again, he drew images from what he referenced as dreams and nightmares, saying the boys may be near or behind a Dumpster. He asked the investigators to locate the contents of a specific Dumpster to find the children’s stuff, blankets, stuffed animals, perhaps the boys themselves.”
I don't doubt that he could have placed stuffed animals in the hands of his already-dead sons before wrapping those sons in blankets. And I don't doubt that he could have put the boys in a dumpster.

As for a guy named Virgil...maybe Skelton put the boys in a dumpster behind a business called Virgil's Transmission Repair (or whatever).

There's probably some truth in all of JS' lies...

The truth is the only part of the story a pathological liar can remember. I don't find it so far fetched that he may have given them away in some black market adoption scheme.

The truth is the only part of the story a pathological liar can remember. I don't find it so far fetched that he may have given them away in some black market adoption scheme.
No way. He researched how to break a neck online about a week before the boys vanished, and LE found multiple nooses in his house. (Never mind the fact that those boys were far too old for black market adoptions, which nearly always involve newborn babies.) There is zero chance that the boys are still alive. Treating that as a possibility amounts to playing into Skelton's hands. He is counting on people's gullibility and wishful thinking.

No way. He researched how to break a neck online about a week before the boys vanished, and LE found multiple nooses in his house. (Never mind the fact that those boys were far too old for black market adoptions, which nearly always involve newborn babies.) There is zero chance that the boys are still alive. Treating that as a possibility amounts to playing into Skelton's hands. He is counting on people's gullibility and wishful thinking.

where did I say I believe the boys are still alive? The remains are of dead children. If there had been evidence they were killed in the father's home I think he would have been charged with murder. I also think it is entirely possible the father handed off the children to someone. He was a long-haul trucker and Morenci, Toledo, Niles and Missoula are all in close proximity to Interstate 90.

Black market adoptions are another way to say illegal and do not just involve newborns. There are faith-based adoption agencies and Skelton has said he thought the children may be with the Amish. The ACLU has filed a lawsuit in Michigan on that very topic:

http://www.heritage.org/religious-l...out-diversity-shuttering-faith-based-adoption

I wonder if JS's reaction to the finding of remains was taped by LE?

I wonder if JS's reaction to the finding of remains was taped by LE?

He's between a rock and a hard place. If the remains belong to his children, I think LE will waste no time filing murder charges. Maybe then he--or his family-- will decide to tell the truth. These children deserve peace and justice and so does their mom.

Doug Labare, who lived in a camper in the backyard of the home until he was forced to leave in the summer of 2016, confirmed to the Missoulian on Thursday he is the person of interest Missoula police are looking to speak with in the case.

Police had said there was a person of interest but stressed that individual was not being considered a suspect.

Labare told the Missoulian he had been a caretaker for his best friend, the former owner of the home until the man’s death, then stayed on and continued to live in his camper in the back yard to be a property manager when the owner’s son rented out the house.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/pe...cle_ee729b09-e983-5f53-b876-e1581d844f97.html

He's between a rock and a hard place. If the remains belong to his children, I think LE will waste no time filing murder charges. Maybe then he--or his family-- will decide to tell the truth. These children deserve peace and justice and so does their mom.
I 100% agree....Along with whoever was storing the box.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Subscribing on this. I have followed the Skelton boys disappearance, but not here. But the recent events have bought me here. I hope there is resolution.

Subscribing on this. I have followed the Skelton boys disappearance, but not here. But the recent events have bought me here. I hope there is resolution.
It's been far too long......it is bittersweet seeing them on local news again

It's been far too long......it is bittersweet seeing them on local news again

Yes it is. I want resolution, but this isn't how I wanted it. But I never expected it to be anything better than this, unfortunately. :(

ITA! I have never forgotten these three young boys or their sweet smiling little faces. I pray it is them for I have long believed they were murdered by their father. They need to be brought home and given a respectful burial.

I wonder if the murderer removed the teeth and jaw bone thinking it would remove them from being identified if ever found? Often we see where skeletal remains are identified by the DNA pulp extracted from a tooth/teeth of the victim/s.

Its just way too coincidental for three children to be found together all in the age range of the missing boys.

Experts needs to examine the rocks closely because much can be learned as to where these particular rocks came from (location.) If there was dried vegetation on the rocks that also can help to define a particular area.

No parent who really loves their children gives them away but often we see parents who will murder their own children so the other parent wont have custody of them.

Many children have lost their lives due to the selfish vindictive actions of one of their parents whether it be a mom or a dad.

The truth never changes. It is what it is and very easy to remember and stays the same. When stories change it is because it was all lies meant to deceive. They tell one lie (story) and then think they can convince others by telling another outlandish story built on more lies.

I pray they have found these precious little boys and that justice is done.

IMO

Every time I think about JS having murdered his three sons, I'm reminded of Andrea Yates who systematically drowned all five of her children. Evil. Just. Plain. Evil.

Maybe I've missed it, but do we know why they're looking at the Skelton boys? Are they able to determine that the bones are all from the same time? The age ranges definitely fit but could it be separate incidences or multiple cases?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back