Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 5 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also:

His driveway?

From the prior show:

This is also the episode where dollar store woman clears wetman and T shortens DS's height by about 4 inches--- and makes him thinner too.

LOL HIS TRUNK? Pick-ups don't have trunks! lmao

What I'm referring to is the reporter stating LE found a receipt "showing he bought a tarp, gloves and a shovel the day before Venus went missing."

Yeah, I knew what you were referring to, I caught that too. They said he bought the items.

I don't think there was much fact in the video/article. Just trying to make news.

OK, I am back since there is news, of a sort...I don't know what to make of Dad's statements...certainly oddly specific if just being hopeful...why not say she'll be back and not get into time frames, etc? And the bit about the pop in the nose seemed unnecessary, to say the least...

Just FYI-if I ever vanish and someone finds a Walmart receipt in my car...you'll know it was planted as that is one place I do not go...:)

By who? LE - yes.
Court of public opinion - maybe not.

If it's proven he had nothing to do with this, his life is ruined regardless. There are those who will never believe otherwise, some I think right here on this forum.

OK, I am back since there is news, of a sort...I don't know what to make of Dad's statements...certainly oddly specific if just being hopeful...why not say she'll be back and not get into time frames, etc? And the bit about the pop in the nose seemed unnecessary, to say the least...

Just FYI-if I ever vanish and someone finds a Walmart receipt in my car...you'll know it was planted as that is one place I do not go...:)

Back by Monday?

Weird.

I really wouldn't put much value on that if it came from a NG transcript. They are normally riddled with typos, wrong words, misquotes...I bet is was truck and it was transcribed as trunk. JMO

Happens all the time.

Yeah, I knew what you were referring to, I caught that too. They said he bought the items.

I don't think there was much fact in the video/article. Just trying to make news.

Ah ok. I'm used to not being too clear when I'm half asleep lol.

Ya know, I don't know what's going on. I've tried to logically explain what I feel were problems with this case. I don't jump on bandwagons to defend possible murderers and take question with members of the yaya sisterhood. Not only was there never any proof that VS was murdered, there never was any proof she was even hurt. From Slippergate to having to drive too many vehicles too many places in too short of a period of time, things were just HINKY. The clues were there all along. This case is going to explode. I have just one question. IF DS is innocent, has he been treated fairly?

Actually - yes. He wasn't arrested, he wasn't even questioned as far as I know. And many many people were thinking 'he should have been picked up by now' but LE was waiting, and 'getting their ducks in a row' first, and 'IF' DS is innocent, then it's a good thing they did just that.

Yes lots of people jumped to the conclusion that he did it quite early, but I think that is because everyone likes to try to come to the defense of the victim as quickly as possible, and he was the 'quick and immediate target'.

If it's proven he had nothing to do with this, his life is ruined regardless. There are those who will never believe otherwise, some I think right here on this forum.

Maybe so. But he has been treated fairly by LE as far as I can tell from what we know. He is a POI for a reason IMO. They got the proper warrants and did the proper searches and FOUND STUFF. So, I don't know that we can say he was treated unfairly.

As far as some people always believing he is guilty...well, that happens in every case.

The Somer case just about killed me with the accusations against her Mom and there are still those who swear she had something to do with it even though that perp has been charged and is awaiting trial and LE says they have DNA and the perps own statements/admissions. FWIW

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, his life will suffer regardless if he did this or not. I get that and I hate that if he is indeed not guilty of this.

But, I'm not ready to go there yet. I've heard nothing from LE saying he is no longer a POI or that VS is alive.

The morning she went missing and police were called was when that was found. At that time I don't believe they had any indication a Pick-up was involved. Maybe that's why he said 'trunk' - just thinking a car?

That article posted yesterday where it asked if anyone had seen Venus, to call, seemed really odd to me, but there is so much bad reporting on every crime that I tend to chalk it all up to that these days...will probably miss something crucial one of these days due to that...

Considering the statistics for when women are most vulnerable to intimate-partner violence...

And considering that Venus had just won temporary custody--which would be a time that she would be most vulnerable to intimate-partner violence...

And considering that, like kimberly said, the search warrant found stuff...

And considering that LE continues to label him the "only person of interest in this case"...

And considering that LE is waiting for the test results on the blood to come back, so it's not like they're back already and they're just stonewalling...

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say, yeah, I think he did it, I think he's guilty, I think he killed her, and I hope that he's arrested soon so that he never comes close to his daughters again.

And I really don't feel bad about saying that.

Actually - yes. He wasn't arrested, he wasn't even questioned as far as I know. And many many people were thinking 'he should have been picked up by now' but LE was waiting, and 'getting their ducks in a row' first, and 'IF' DS is innocent, then it's a good thing they did just that.

Yes lots of people jumped to the conclusion that he did it quite early, but I think that is because everyone likes to try to come to the defense of the victim as quickly as possible, and he was the 'quick and immediate target'.

The only person who benefits from her missing is Doug.

What is it about this VICTIM that makes people think she either deserved this, caused this or faked her own disappearance?

How quick some jumped on a desperate fathers few words to turn it into we've been scammed by Venus is sad.

Considering the statistics for when women are most vulnerable to intimate-partner violence...

And considering that Venus had just won temporary custody--which would be a time that she would be most vulnerable to intimate-partner violence...

And considering that, like kimberly said, the search warrant found stuff...

And considering that LE continues to label him the "only person of interest in this case"...

And considering that LE is waiting for the test results on the blood to come back, so it's not like they're back already and they're just stonewalling...

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and say, yeah, I think he did it, I think he's guilty, I think he killed her, and I hope that he's arrested soon so that he never comes close to his daughters again.

And I really don't feel bad about saying that.

Thank you!

You're right Marinemom. Mea Culpa. I think that neighbor waited about 5 days to report the pickup there.

How does a tarp fall out of a TRUNK of a pick-up?
L. MCCOMB: No, I don`t know the color. I`ve thought maybe he might have opened his door and grabbed it or it fell out of his trunk. I don`t know. But it ended up in my driveway.

Is this from a NG transcript?
If so, see my post above.

Nobody here jumped to the conclusion that DS was responsible any faster than LE did. Most people jumping to that conclusion will not be wrong as it is usually the closest person to the victim that is responsible. And then you throw in recent divorce and custody issues and it almost makes it a slam dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500