Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 5 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's as simple as her poor father not wanting to let go of his daughter. He does not want to believe that she's dead. He is in denial, which is a natural stage of grief.

Was it hot? Cause down here, I've been sweating a lot too.
Ok, I'm gonna go watch the video.

I was in Denham Springs today, and it was HOT. Feels like July out there.

:waitasec: Huh?
Who is CYAing?
Can I say it now that Larry says Venus is alive? If she's alive, is she still the victim? Do we really believe Larry now? Am I being baited? I'm scared. MOMMY! LOL

I think I've been trying to say something like this was going on. I think DS was set up. My hinky meter was tripped at the magic fairy slipper magic dust.

I mean, if this man is actually spouting off a certain day of the week that she should be back, where is he getting this info from?
It's not like he's just saying, I have a feeling she will be home or I have a feeling she's alive.
He's actually saying he KNOWS she's alive and KNOWS who has her. And, giving a time frame of when he's expecting her to be freed.

This is beyond belief. WTH is going on?

IMO, we've been taken for a ride.

BTW, looking at the transcripts BeanE posted, I noticed this about her leaving with just the clothes on her back. This had to have come from either the notes OR the parents. Either way, it's hearsay:

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER, COVERING STORY: Well, Nancy, she had made allegations in the past that he was abusive to her. In these notes -- and we actually got this from her parents, it`s very similar to the request she filed for that protective order.

But this looks like her notes preparing to write that. And she says that he would grab her by the throat whenever she would try to leave or he would try to control her. She actually says that after her daughter told her that the husband had allegedly sexually abused her, she says that once she found out about that, she decided to pack up her kids and leave, but she was afraid that he would catch her packing and that they would have a fight or an argument about it.

So, yes, Nancy, she took those kids with nothing on her back she says. She actually had to go to Wal-Mart after they got out of the house, buy some clothes for the girls, toothbrushes. They left with just a little bit of money and headed to her parent`s house.

Walmart, eh?

Was it hot? Cause down here, I've been sweating a lot too.
Ok, I'm gonna go watch the video.

Ok, I just went a watched. I did not think he was sweating really bad. I never saw sweat. I saw him wipe his forehead one time, but he seemed pretty genuine to me. JMO

I think it's as simple as her poor father not wanting to let go of his daughter. He does not want to believe that she's dead. He is in denial, which is a natural stage of grief.

I'm thinking I agree with you on this one puf, I think he just wants to believe his daughter is alive.

I was in Denham Springs today, and it was HOT. Feels like July out there.
Yes, it was hot in Louisiana today! For a minute I thought I had passed on and went South. Gotta love Louisiana summers.

Can I say it now that Larry says Venus is alive? If she's alive, is she still the victim? Do we really believe Larry now? Am I being baited? I'm scared. MOMMY! LOL

I think I've been trying to say something like this was going on. I think DS was set up. My hinky meter was tripped at the magic fairy slipper magic dust.

I still don't think there is some big frame job going on. We will have to wait and see. And yes, she is still the victim until LE tells us otherwise IMO.
We have heard nothing from them that VS is alive.

IMO, we've been taken for a ride.

BTW, looking at the transcripts BeanE posted, I noticed this about her leaving with just the clothes on her back. This had to have come from either the notes OR the parents. Either way, it's hearsay:

Walmart, eh?
I love you, I really do. :)
Wonder if she saved the receipt?

Maybe Venus' father is getting his info from the threads here. : )

70 degrees here today. Actually pretty nice, because yesterday it was only 58.

I hate hot weather...I love fall and spring. But spring in the south is 90 degrees and humid. Yuck!

In the video, I don't notice him sweating a lot. If he was sweating, it could be from nerves from being on TV, or even just from not getting any sleep.

Funny how the same people did not believe her dad when he said DS killed her but now they want to believe him when he says she's alive. :waitasec:
lol

Y'all are something else.

I find it rather odd myself, but I still think it can be an emotional Dad who wants to believe his daughter is alive. IDK

This case is nutso.

Guess LE figured out she's alive. I think Larry's right, there will be an arrest soon. Anyone wanna make a bet it's not Doug who's arrested?
CYA time, folks. CYA time.

Spamo:
What makes you think LE figured out she's alive?

Another biggie in the video... Doug was in court today trying to get custody of the girls.

Also:

Ellie Jostad, isn`t it true that the cover, the plastic cover of a tarp of some sort was found in the driveway?

JOSTAD: Yes, that`s right, Nancy. Actually, it was just the plastic wrapper that had once contained a tarp. So in those search warrants that were served on the husband`s vehicle and his home, police were seeking a tarp. So they`re trying to figure out where that tarp went, Nancy.

GRACE: And to Larry McComb, this is Venus` parents -- her mother and father.

Larry, had you purchased a tarp? Did you see the plastic cover to the tarp in the driveway?

L. MCCOMB: I was the one that pointed it out to the police. It wasn`t there the day before. And I sure didn`t purchase it. And there was no wind. It didn`t blow there.

GRACE: So this means he would have -- the perpetrator would have had to take the tarp out of the bag or out of the container there in the driveway. So now we know that a tarp is involved.

Do you know the color, Larry?

L. MCCOMB: No, I don`t know the color. I`ve thought maybe he might have opened his door and grabbed it or it fell out of his trunk. I don`t know. But it ended up in my driveway.

His driveway?

From the prior show:

We`re hearing that -- or we`re reading in this request for a warrant that they want to match the tire patterns that they found in the field with the ones on Douglas Stewart`s pickup truck. That the general tread pattern is similar, but they need to match the actual tires.

This is also the episode where dollar store woman clears wetman and T shortens DS's height by about 4 inches--- and makes him thinner too.

Maybe puff is right = grieving can alter the way one sees things over time. Remember, Dad is not obligated to tell we, the people, the truth..LE and the FBI yes, but not us.

OR - he has been protecting his daughter all along - maybe hiding her.

OR - he is Alzheimery.
JMO

Spamo:
What makes you think LE figured out she's alive?
I posted it last night, hang on.
Subtle shift in how things have been worded in the newest article. The older ones say things like this:
Anyone with any information about her whereabouts is asked to call Michigan State Police at 269-483-7611.
I take that to mean, if you think you know where Doug buried her, please call.
The newest plea is this:
If anyone has seen Venus, please contact the MSP White Pigeon Post at (269) 483-7611 or after hours at the Rockford Regional Dispatch Center at (616) 866-6666.
http://www.southbendtribune.com/article/20100518/News01/5180362/-1/googleNews
Do they mean, hey, if you saw a corpse that looks like her, please give us a jingle.
Or is LE beginning to wonder if Venus is alive?

I hate hot weather...I love fall and spring. But spring in the south is 90 degrees and humid. Yuck!

In the video, I don't notice him sweating a lot. If he was sweating, it could be from nerves from being on TV, or even just from not getting any sleep.

I'm sure your right. I guess I just happen to notice him wiping his brow, and maybe mistook it for sweating, but maybe it was just frustration, nerves, or as simple as brushing his hair aside. I don't know, but I seem to think he sounded more frustrated than worried or upset....didn't you? or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2