Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 5 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed quit around his parents house today when I drove past. I didn't see any cars or people. I wonder if their staying elsewhere. I don't know if it is relevant, but the "have you seen Venus posting" has been removed from the store down the street.

Have you noticed anymore that have been removed, or just that one?

I just tuned in to the 11pm news and caught the discussion of the VS case already in progress. Her dad was talking and said that he knows who took her and who has her - "he just wishes that DS would just cut Venus loose and send her home - and just cut his losses." They asked him when he expects a possible arrest in the case, and he clearly said he expects an arrest to be made and his daughter TO COME HOME hopefully early next week!!!!

WOW......weird expectation?:eek:

He didn't seem to act completely distressed, maybe just a bit frustrated.
IMO -this is just strange...

Ok, I'm lost.

Is this just wishful thinking on her Dad's part? Maybe he just wants to believe she's alive.

I don't understand this statement from her Dad at all.

JMO

I just tuned in to the 11pm news and caught the discussion of the VS case already in progress. Her dad was talking and said that he knows who took her and who has her - "he just wishes that DS would just cut Venus loose and send her home - and just cut his losses." They asked him when he expects a possible arrest in the case, and he clearly said he expects an arrest to be made and his daughter TO COME HOME hopefully early next week!!!!

WOW......weird expectation?:eek:

He didn't seem to act completely distressed, maybe just a bit frustrated.
IMO -this is just strange...

The article said he thought she would be coming home in the next few weeks.

ETA: I just went back to re-read the article...he said the next several weeks.

ETA again: I just went back and re-re-read the article...it said he was expecting AN ARREST withing the next several weeks. Not VS to come home within the next several weeks.

Sorry y'all. Sometimes I get excited when new news comes out and I have brain toots.

OK LE, time for a presser. WE NEED MORE INFO!

If MSP thinks it's possible she is still alive, they need to let the public know that.

Maybe this is just a Dad hoping for the best. I don't know what to think.

Regardless of what those test results ultimately show, McComb says he believes his daughter is alive, and he says he knows where she is, or at least who has her.
“
Like to have Doug Stewart cut her loose and hopefully minimize his loses,” said McComb, “just throw himself on the mercy of the courts.”​

Newschannel 3 has repeatedly tried to contact Doug Stewart or his attorney without success, but Stewart did called Newschannel 3 recently to say he's got nothing to do with his wife's disappearance. Stewart also directed us to court documents suggesting Venus was the abusive one in the relationship.
McComb says that was upsetting to watch.
“It didn't surprise me, we played this all out when they were going to get divorced last year. He always tried to make Venus look like the bad person,” said McComb. “I'd never turn my wife in for domestic abuse if she popped me in the nose and I had it coming.”
Despite the 'he said, she said' McComb says he sees the whole situation coming to an end soon​

“I see an arrest being made and my daughter coming home,” said McComb.
McComb told Newschannel 3 that he's hopeful that arrest will come in the next several weeks.​

The article said he thought she would be coming home in the next few weeks.

When I just watched them interview him on TV he said hopefully early next week, then the news reporter said 'So, we may see her home as early as Monday."

It was just weird.....especially since they have been indicating that she possibly wasn't alive, but now they are talking weird, like she is 'just gone, but will be back?' hmmmmmm:waitasec:

....hmmmm. Maybe I heard it wrong on the news at the end. I'll see if I can find a film clip of it. ???

I mean, if this man is actually spouting off a certain day of the week that she should be back, where is he getting this info from?
It's not like he's just saying, I have a feeling she will be home or I have a feeling she's alive.
He's actually saying he KNOWS she's alive and KNOWS who has her. And, giving a time frame of when he's expecting her to be freed.

This is beyond belief. WTH is going on?

Guess LE figured out she's alive. I think Larry's right, there will be an arrest soon. Anyone wanna make a bet it's not Doug who's arrested?
CYA time, folks. CYA time.

I mean, if this man is actually spouting off a certain day of the week that she should be back, where is he getting this info from?
It's not like he's just saying, I have a feeling she will be home or I have a feeling she's alive.
He's actually saying he KNOWS she's alive and KNOWS who has her. And, giving a time frame of when he's expecting her to be freed.

This is beyond belief. WTH is going on?

Guess LE figured out she's alive. I think Larry's right, there will be an arrest soon. Anyone wanna make a bet it's not Doug who's arrested?

Something is going on. This is strange.

:waitasec: Huh?
Who is CYAing?

We need to remember this is coming from her Dad who also said he KNEW she was dead last week.

I wish LE would let us know what's going on. I'm having a hard time trying to decide who is stating facts and who is going from emotions and spectulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member