Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Linda7NJ, May 13, 2014.

1. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

If they thing he is be best human being on earth and brought more joy to the world than the billions who've walked the planet combined, yes. I'm sure they'd be fine with it.

iailwa, GarAndTeed, gloomy and 9 others like this.
  2. AllyBeeUK

AllyBeeUK Well-Known Member

I have long SUSPECTED MJ was a paedophile based on his own strange behaviour and inappropriate relationships with boys that he brazenly flaunted for decades.

I now KNOW that MJ was a paedophile because Wade Robson and James Safechuck have detailed the abuse they suffered at his hands and I believe them. Simple. I believe them the same way that I believed my friend when he told us that our class teacher had raped him. I believe LaToya Jackson, I believe the Neverland maids and security guards who say they witnessed inappropriate behaviour. I believe the journalist who was so concerned for James that he slipped a note under a hotel door offering him help. I believe the victims' families and partners. I believe Gavin Arvizo and Jordan Chandler. I believe the corroborating evidence, the video that shows MJ shopping for jewellery with James, just like he said it happened. I believe that he was abused in the Neverland train station that he photographed. I believe the pain in his eyes and the trembling of his hands when he speaks. I believe Michael Jacobshagen who continues to speak out. If James is lying he should go into acting, he would win every award going. That man is not lying.

MJ was an abuser and this is not the end of the story. There are many more victims and in time, when the furore dies down they will come forward. MJ fans will go on denying and defending but their voices will become smaller and smaller.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    mpnola, iailwa, GarAndTeed and 18 others like this.
  3. KarenUK

KarenUK Well-Known Member

BBM

Totally. And I'd extend that to Wade and all their family members who appeared in the documentary.

iailwa, GarAndTeed, gloomy and 7 others like this.
  4. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

Holy crap!

5. AllyBeeUK

Absolutely, they are all very credible. Wade seems to be further along in the healing process. I don't think James has fully come to terms with what happened to him yet. If I could speak to either of them, I would tell them; you survived the abuse, you will survive the recovery.

iailwa, GarAndTeed, gloomy and 7 others like this.
  6. floridagrrl

floridagrrl Be kind.

My opinion, if he had preyed on girls he would not have gotten away with this behavior his whole adult life. I truly believe that.

Boys need to be heard. These victims deserve to be believed.

7. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

I wish I had saved the MSM link I read last week but I didn’t. New evidence from body guards states that there WAS a train station when Safechuck says there was.

8. AllyBeeUK

There's a few articles posted further up that say exactly that. Now this lie has been exposed, they're starting on something about a ring. Just as nonsensical.

Regards to Brandy Jackson. I personally don't believe that she had a relationship with Wade Robson, at least not to the extent that she says. Wade met his wife when he was 19, prior to that we all know that he had some kind of relationship with Britney Spears in the early 2000s. So, unless he started dating as a foetus, I really don't know when he would have had the time to have an almost decade long relationship with MJs niece. As far can I see, she only has 1 photo with Wade. Not much to show for such a long and serious relationship. It is my opinion that the Jackson family are bare faced liars and it's about time they were called out on their lies.

Another thought occurred to me today, 2 of the victims father's killed themselves. Perhaps through the guilt of not being able to protect their children.

For someone who was apparently all about "peace and love" MJ really did attract an exceptional amount of toxicity.

iailwa, GarAndTeed, CalmSeas and 6 others like this.
  9. AllyBeeUK

10. mister happy

mister happy Well-Known Member

I suppose the goal of the Jackson estate is to discredit Leaving Neverland as a complete & total lie. But even it somehow was, my strong suspicion that MJ molested boys would remain. MJ was more or less hiding in plain sight. I think that was part of the perverted excitement for him.

11. AllyBeeUK

Yes, I would agree. How anyone can sleep at night having spent their day lying to protect a child abuser and abusing their already damaged victims.

12. iailwa

iailwa Former Member

The funny thing about this website is that the "non-sayers" about Jackson's abuse are hardly around! That's excellent :) - why don't they come here more often? They are always ripped to shreds -- is likely? Where do they hang out i'd like to know - cause I aint seeing much in MJ's defence around here ! Kudos & then some! :D

Suglo, margarita25, CalmSeas and 2 others like this.
  13. AllyBeeUK

They are all on Twitter, abusing victims of CSA all day and night.

Suglo and KarenUK like this.
  14. Pi Thoughts

Pi Thoughts Well-Known Member

A documentary accusing Michael Jackson of child sexual abuse has won an Emmy.

Leaving Neverland, which features two adult men, one Australian, saying they were befriended by Jackson and sexually abused by him starting from when they were seven and 10 years old, was named best documentary at a ceremony in Los Angeles ahead of television's main Emmy awards show next week.
    Leaving Neverland documentary wins Emmy

15. Catmammy

Catmammy Well-Known Member

A compelling film.

Suglo, margarita25, AllyBeeUK and 2 others like this.