Miley Ray Cyrus!!

reb,
Gal, why are you so angry? lol:waitasec:
Remember being 16-17 years old?
Remember the way we dressed and acted?
We wouldn't dress or act that way now because we're adults. I think Miley's adorable. I don't see anything whorish about her.

:clap: :clap:

Agreed.

She's one of the few good examples out there for girls today. I saw her last night on Extreme Home Makeover, greeting a disabled Marine/single dad and his children, and she was very kind and gracious and it was obviously a huge thrill for the children. Her father seems to be very active in her life and he acts like the adult/parent--not like a lot of other celebrity child/teen star parents.

My 15 y/o has a picture of herself on her cell phone giving her friend a smooch on the cheek. Her friend is looking pop-eyed at the camera. It's so silly. Teenage girls = silly. They also scream loudly, shriek at odd intervals, and in general act like goobers.

Wasn't she sweet to that family. They came back stage after the concert and she was extremely kind and in no hurry.

About the kisses on cheeks, you are so right about that. My nieces all have pics like that. It's very normal these days.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/02/58555/index.html
Miley Cyrus on Barbara Walters' Oscar Special
The teen star comments on the success of "Hannah Montana," saying: "Life is a little different than the show because I don't have the alter ego that I can escape to anymore. I think the basis of the show is pretty much life. When I'm at home, it's my friends, it's my family."

All you haters should watch this! lol

Uh oh. Maybe she's not as good a role model as some of us think!
http://blogs.consumerreports.org/safety/2008/02/hannah-montana.html

:crazy:

Yeah, that Miley. Boy! Don't want my daughter idolizing her. Let's see what Jamie Lynn Spears is up to.

I think this is more of an editing mistake than anything. They probably had to shoot and reshoot that a bunch of times, and for all we know the car wasn't even really moving! Isn't there someone on a movie set whose job it is to make sure that everyone does the moves and lines they are supposed to do - oh yeah! the director!

I don't understand why the press is so hungry for Miley to crash and burn. IMHO, they are at least partially to blame for the problems of Brit, LiLo and the rest of them. It is sick. I might look in line, but I will NEVER spend money on one of those mags that print the pics and the stories. I hope Miley can survive being hunted by these jackals.

I don't understand why the press is so hungry for Miley to crash and burn. IMHO, they are at least partially to blame for the problems of Brit, LiLo and the rest of them. It is sick. I might look in line, but I will NEVER spend money on one of those mags that print the pics and the stories. I hope Miley can survive being hunted by these jackals.

Because that is what our society loves to do - builds people up and puts them on a pedestal whether deserved or not, then we decide their egos are too big and look forward to them falling on their faces. It's sad.

NO... she's a nasty little HO just like the rest of 'em.. and why is she pigeon toed...??? LOL she looks like a mutant.. then again I don't really give a rat's arse about celebrities..... they aren't even worth the 30 seconds it took to write this.
That's just plain mean. :eek:

Gosh, I hate to see this adorable girl picked on this way. She seems like such a good kid! The "bad" stuff listed here about her is a joke.. if it's the worst she has done then good for her!!!

It almost makes me laugh, the way people judge others, like they were angels when they were teenagers! I don't think a lot of us have room to judge- I know I don't! By the time I was her age I was addicted to prescription drugs, drank alcohol pretty much every weekend and was sexually active.

I don't see any of that with this girl- I certainly don't see a "ho". She is adorable!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaByrd#50
Back