Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, I'm wondering why they have not mentioned the baby either.

Is it possible that she went to him to talk or something and they got into an heated argument, a fight ensued and she went into labor, had the baby and then he killed her and the baby is in a different place? I dunno....just trying to figure this out....

I work for the military. I can tell you that they do everything possible to keep such things (ie the rape case) underwraps and within their own circle. The media is not their friend. We are not even allowed to speak of the simplest, yet controversail things.

I had a friend in the Army who was raped by another soldier. She was treated like a leper from then on and they found a reason to discharge her....medically

ETA: Press conference about to begin on FOX news

This news conference (announced by the rather defensive Sheriff Brown) was scheduled for Noon - then 12:30 - then 2:30 - then 3 PM ..

It's 3:12 - well, finally - here we go.

Confirming mother & fetus in grave. Manner of death very violent. Believed crime was definitely committed in Laurean's home. Warrant issued for 1st degree murder for Cesar Laurean.

Unable to post - keep getting knocked off - server too busy. Rats!!!

Rum Tum

Nothing new except that baby was with her

Group hug for all of us!!

The DA (if I'm hearing correctly) just said that *both* the body of Maria and the baby was found in the pit (although not positive id--need dental records) and that an arrest warrant has been issued for the .

Awww, she and the baby (still in the womb, fully developed) were found charred in his backyard.

Matter of death was very violent with blood spatter even up on the ceiling.

I wonder if his wife did it.
I'm sure she was quite upset with the situation. Jealousy can be maddening and I'm sure she didn't like the thought of another woman giving birth to her husband's child.
Maybe she killed her and he is covering/taking the blame so that she can be there for their son. Maybe that is the bizarre twist.

Just so disturbing

I do not believe for one minute that NO ONE has spotted this guy anywhere. He has to be hunkered down somewhere with help from someone.

Awww, she and the baby (still in the womb, fully developed) were found charred in his backyard.

Matter of death was very violent with blood spatter even up on the ceiling.

I wonder if his wife did it.
I'm sure she was quite upset with the situation. Maybe she killed her and he is covering/taking the blame so that she can be there for their son.

Just so disturbing

Fox ended...rats..
But did say if the baby was born then a 2nd charge of murder.
All states do not have the laci law....that sucks..:mad:

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news/live_video.html

Here's another link for those that lost the news conference...

ETA:

Also they just mentioned about husband/wife confidentiality... that if he shared something with his wife, it stays between them, unless another party heard it... Talking also about the note, and evidence that they can't mention

The sheriff talking about the baby's little hand was heartbreaking.

described the baby's little hand. There maybe other arrest warrants issued for others involved.

Ccard was found in another city. Larceny charge against Cesar.

A warrant has been issued for larceny of the credit card being used in another city

eta: oops others are quicker than me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member