Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheriff talking about the baby's little hand was heartbreaking.

Yes it was. All of us who've held our newborn can recall that memory and know exactly how precious that little hand is. I can see it so clearly in my mind's eye. Just heart breaking.

I am still thinking he has A. crossed the border into mexico or B. he is hiding out in woods somewhere or C. he has killed his self, hoping for C

Where are his wife and their little girl? Are they safe?
Maria

described the baby's little hand. There maybe other arrest warrants issued for others involved.

I think the wife did it....something just tells me....

She didn't just find a note. I mean come on! There was painting going on, fences being burnt, people being killed...and she didn't know? Something stinks!

I say she did it and he is covering for her for the sake of their child. I can imagine that he may have walked in on an ugly scene and then took it from there....maybe out of guilt (towards his wife) for raping her in the first place and getting them into this mess.
I bet it's her arrest warrant.....jmo!

The Sheriff also said that the adult's body (Maria's body) was face down in the pit - with the fetus still in the abdominal cavity. (This is so difficult to write ...) He stated that the baby's tiny hand had been burned off of the arm and was lying there in the shape of a tiny fist .. about the size of his thumb.

Rum Tum

Yes it was. All of us who've held our newborn can recall that memory and know exactly how precious that little hand is. I can see it so clearly in my mind's eye. Just heart breaking.

OMG, I will have nightmare's about that little baby's hand. Bless them both. I hope they hurry up and get him. I can't believe no one has spotted him.

Maybe he isn't getting any help from anyone else then...he would have to be pretty desperate to use her card knowing it's going to be tracked.

Another way of thinking of this.
Trying to let ppl think she's alive since the card was used.
Which we all know he was 8-10 hrs ahead of the LE realizing the facts.

Guess I shouldn't of said stupid.

Around $400.00 was withdrawn from the account--saying the video from the ATM wouldn't be necessary

I want to know more about the wife!

I think the wife did it....something just tells me....

She didn't just find a note. I mean come on! There was painting going on, fences being burnt, people being killed...and she didn't know? Something stinks!

I say she did it and he is covering for her for the sake of their child. I can imagine that he may have walked in on an ugly scene and then took it from there....maybe out of guilt (towards his wife) for raping her in the first place and getting them into this mess.
I bet it's her arrest warrant.....jmo!

Is she with him now?

I wonder what he told his wife about the missing fence? If I came home and saw that, I would have been pissed.

Thanks for posting the updates on the news confrence everyone :blowkiss: ! I had to go shopping for groceries and could not wait anymore for the confrence to start.

They said the wife and child were safe, but didn't say more than that (I missed a little, got a phone call)

And they're saying right now the truck he's driving is registered to his father, but the sheriff is saying they don't know

Handwritten note written by husband.

I wouldnt guess the wife is with him as she has been in contact with LE

I want to know more about the wife!

Thanks, Ember! I've been wanting to know about the wife since last night.... no way could she have been oblivious about the "damage" in the house, specially not with "massive amounts of blood on the walls", burned fences, a pit in the backyard, etc. etc.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oxfordlawyers