Missing Cell Phones #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the phone being used would show the call, Not DB's.

As of Oct 3rd pm, the phone that had been given to Debbi by her father or grandfather would be Debbi's. Did any report indicate the phone in question was the one originally belonging to Debbi vs. her newly aquired hand-me-down? Did I miss something? TIA!

ETA: Technically, there were two phones belonging to Debbi in her possession that night. One that was broken (problem with speaker, according to her dad), and one that had been lent to her by a family member that weekend. We dont' know for a fact that both of Debbi's phone were restricted; perhaps only the one with speaker problem was broken. We don't know which of Debbi's 2 phones was used to attempt voice mail and internet; I'm assuming the borrowed phone, which may not have been under her name yet, may not have been restricted, and for which she may not have set up a voice mail password yet.

snipped and BBM...don't know if I am reading this correctly. Is JP saying the phones only became inactive THAT AFTERNOON????
Maybe I'm misinterpreting...

BS said in the interview,Oct 3rd and why would DB not have a working phone,because JI was at Starbucks with a landline phone there?

EGADS! we now have the local attorney spinning the cellphones..:eeks: Appears they are in total control of the spin about now. Were there any questions allowed? I'm havent read this thread, just this page.

Evansmom,

I found the info on the telephone number on DB's hand, so am quoting it. Am still looking for the video of MW in the yard. I am not too good at finding things, I am trying. :)

powayparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherilewis
This may have already been answered and I appologize in advance if it has ~ but ~ does anyone have a link to the phone number being on DB's hand the morning of the 4th?

Jim, what about the reports that the pink -- the lady with the pink hair, that her phone number was written on the hand of the mother of the missing child allegedly purportedly? Tell us about that.

SPELLMAN: The pink haired woman, Megan Wright, told me last night that police told her that on Deborah Bradley`s hand was written in pen her phone number. Megan Wright`s phone number. Now Megan says she doesn`t know Deborah or she doesn`t know anybody involved in the family.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../31/ng.01.html

Thanks 123.

I'm also trying to find a link to a story or video that says MW was filmed in the neighborhood before it was known about the call. So far, I can't come up with anything other that someone asked if that was why LE asked for raw footage.

Hello...............

This phone problem that they had was when the phones were cut off and could only recieve incoming phone calls and incoming texts from early in the afternoon. She recieved a uh, her husband, uh not her husband, her fiance Jeremy tried to contact her early in the evening to tell her that he was going to be late coming home, it went direct to the verizon message, stating that the phone is not operable.

So why did it go straight to verizon if they could RECEIVE calls???????? oppps you mispoke again huh?

He had a work phone too, Since the three phones were at the house, I'm guessing he attempted this call with his work phone?

that is my understanding. this man was a b!%$h to transcribe, just as a sidenote. all kinds of ums, ah's, ands.

Thanks for the transcription! Very helpful, I didn't get to see the interview

:yourock:

JP says there is no other evidence than the FACT that DB was asleep. He's good!

We have NO evidence she was asleep Mr Lawyer. You have to take every single word they say and analyze it. They are masters at word manipulation.

Here's what makes most sense, imo:

Debbi has one working phone, the one that was loaned to her. She's in a panic outside. She wants to check her voice mail and see if someone called her when she was busy handling other things so she can have an excuse ready for why she didn't answer the phone. She *86s to check voice mail because all three phones were on Verizon (that's the voice maiil number for Verizon) and realizes she doesn't have a password set up for the new phone like she does the others. The new one would likely be the one Jeremy (or anyone else) would have tried to call her on; he knowing the others are restricted. She races home and things go from there.

JMO, IMO, and all the rest.

Post of the day...........for me, ty yllek.

That's how I understood it, too. At what point did JI & DB notice their phones were restricted?

If your phone was restricted for only a few hours, you'd surely forget. I've had 0 service (due to location) on my cell phone for the last 2.5 months, but I still frequently try to call people before I remember that they don't work here. It's just habit.

Yes, very interesting!
Habits are hard to break, just like when the power goes out, and I go around flipping light switches :crazy:

JP says there is no other evidence than that DB was asleep. He's good!

We have NO evidence she was asleep Mr Lawyer. You have to take every single word they say and analyze it. They are masters at word manipulation.

That's becoming more obvious every time they speak.

JP says there is no other evidence than that DB was asleep. He's good!

You have no evidence she hurt her baby either. It works both ways.

Hello...............

This phone problem that they had was when the phones were cut off and could only recieve incoming phone calls and incoming texts from early in the afternoon. She recieved a uh, her husband, uh not her husband, her fiance Jeremy tried to contact her early in the evening to tell her that he was going to be late coming home, it went direct to the verizon message, stating that the phone is not operable.

So why did it go straight to verizon if they could RECEIVE calls???????? oppps you mispoke again huh?

He had a work phone too, Since the three phones were at the house, I'm guessing he attempted this call with his work phone?

This could also be taken as they didn't know the phones were cut off in the early afternoon. JI found out about it when he tried to call home in the early evening...when did DB find out about it?

MOO

Here's what makes most sense, imo:

Debbi has one working phone, the one that was loaned to her. She's in a panic outside. She wants to check her voice mail and see if someone called her when she was busy handling other things so she can have an excuse ready for why she didn't answer the phone. She *86s to check voice mail because all three phones were on Verizon (that's the voice maiil number for Verizon) and realizes she doesn't have a password set up for the new phone like she does the others. The new one would likely be the one Jeremy (or anyone else) would have tried to call her on; he knowing the others are restricted. She races home and things go from there.

JMO, IMO, and all the rest.

:clap:

You have no evidence she hurt her baby either. It works both ways.

What we have are statistics. Statistics that say baby's Lisa's age who go missing, go missing because of a parent. Baby's go missing and guilty parents hide from LE and media. AKA DB and JI.

OMGGG
All 'someone' would need is a red Halloween wig and a pair of glasses.

Yep,I'm surprised there was no MW sightings that night,but she had all the witnesses in her home.So I think that was an oops that didn't pan out. Plus her pink hair and being at the Waffle House probably would also help her,if there's cameras or other people as witnesses.

What we have are statistics. Statistics that say baby's Lisa's age who go missing, go missing because of a parent. Baby's go missing and guilty parents hide from LE and media. AKA DB and JI.

We have statistics that people die from rare diseases too but try explaining to someone who has said rare disease about 'statistics'.

It's all about 'statistics' until it happens to you, then it's 1 to 1.

Hello...............

He sure did have a working phone and she had one also...her father gave her his phone the day before.

Jeremy was working 5 min away...He could have come home on a break or a lunch hour. I'm betting eventually we will hear he came home at some point before 3:30/4:am.

Any chance their attorney would like to release the 911 tape?

Well by all means, let's convict them on statistics then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member