Missing cell phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it sure smells funny to me . . .

Me too, but I can't put it all together in my head without more info. The fact MW says she doesn't know who answered her phone leaves me thinking this SJ Jr. could possibly play a role. I hope the MSM picks up on it soon.

enough with the comments sections of article!!!!

We cannot discuss or link or hint about what some anonymous poster on a comments section of any given article says. It is speculation and rumor.

I just removed posts relating to this type of this. It has to stop. Especially since the people that are being talked about are not to be sleuthed and their involvement (if any) in the case rises to nothing but information gathering.

This is the last warning. If it comes up again it will lead to time outs and the thread being locked.

enough with the comments sections of article!!!!

We cannot discuss or link or hint about what some anonymous poster on a comments section of any given article says. It is speculation and rumor.

I just removed posts relating to this type of this. It has to stop. Especially since the people that are being talked about are not to be sleuthed and their involvement (if any) in the case rises to nothing but information gathering.

This is the last warning. If it comes up again it will lead to time outs and the thread being locked.

Sorry. : (

I thought I was going nuts. I posted a couple times and later could not find my posts. Apparently the mods removed them. It would be nice to know if that is being done, like maybe with a PM. Now I just posted and see that my posts need to have moderator approval. Am I on some kind of special list of posters to keep an eye on? If so, I am sorry to know this because I feel I am a talented sleuther. If my presence is not wanted here, I will gladly move on to another sleuth board.

Thank you.

True, she did not say "cellphone." I was just tracking what was said by the poster to whom I responded. Personally, my opinion is that it was a cellphone. People in that age group do not generally use wristwatches, landlines, pens or email.

BBM. Huh? :waitasec:

I thought I was going nuts. I posted a couple times and later could not find my posts. Apparently the mods removed them. It would be nice to know if that is being done, like maybe with a PM. Now I just posted and see that my posts need to have moderator approval. Am I on some kind of special list of posters to keep an eye on? If so, I am sorry to know this because I feel I am a talented sleuther. If my presence is not wanted here, I will gladly move on to another sleuth board.

Thank you.

I am new also but I can see your posts!! You can find your own postings in your profile under statistics...if you tried to start a "thread" I think you have to have a certain number of posts here before being allowed the privledge of beginning a new thread (I would assume to keep out trolls) Keep posting :)

Try back in the thread to yesterday sometime (sorry to be so vague but can't remember more exactly than that!), there was some talk about the room renter's hair color (vs possible hat lol) and I think someone posted a pic or video of the room renter.

I did not see the room renter's hair color. MW's hair color is interesting as is the hair affectation by the landlord. There is an active Juggalo/Juggalette Skittles scene in KCMO...

Thank you.

No, no worries! That happens when you attempt to respond by quoting a post that has been removed. (in this case, they were removed because they perpetuated rumors, instead of FACTS.)

Could be, I have the same thoughts, sounds like you have been reading around the web like me....:crazy:

Actually I haven't. I never read anywhere but here on cases. But there are lots of great minds like yours and mine out there I'm sure. :crazy:

I did not see the room renter's hair color. MW's hair color is interesting as is the hair affectation by the landlord. There is an active Juggalo/Juggalette Skittles scene in KCMO...

OT: the FBI now considers *some* Juggalo groups to be gangs or have gang-related behavior. I'm not saying that's the case here or with MW, but in general it struck a connection b/c I had seen this article just today. And also I thought of Hailey Dunn and SA.

FBI Considers Juggalos, Fans Of Insane Clown Posse, A Gang In Annual Report

........But Juggalo "subsets exhibit gang-like behavior and engage in criminal activity and violence," the FBI alleges in a document first reported by Wired.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/29/fbi-considers-juggalos-a-gang_n_1065110.html

ETA: I do realize a more general discussion on the topic doesn't belong here, so I've started a thread in another forum:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7296886#post7296886"]FBI Considers Juggalos, Fans Of Insane Clown Posse, A Gang In Annual Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

belimom, yes, I remember in the Hailey Dunn case that SA was into ICP. You're on the ball. Thanks for the other forum.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7296886#post7296886"]FBI Considers Juggalos, Fans Of Insane Clown Posse, A Gang In Annual Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Why? Are we sleuthing MW now .... or we're just interested in Juggalo/juggalettes?

No, I'm not sleuthing MW but I am interested in general in juggalo/juggalette behavior. I had seen the reference to "juggalette" on a previous post and when I saw the FBI article, I then thought of cases where juggalos and juggalettes had been mentioned. And this immediately came to mind. That's why I started a thread in another forum -- not Lisa's, but the general Crimes forum. I also started a thread in Hailey's forum since it was fairly prominent in that case (SA's juggalo connection).

:seeya:

Speed dialing where the number is preprogrammed into a single digit fits the scenario in all cases discussed, particularly hip dialing. This is always what causes hip dialing calls to my phone and friends have various carriers.

As stated pages ago, LE knows exactly which phone made the call, so if it was found on one of DB or JI's, they would not need the records for JI's work phone. IMO, small companies will gladly hand over cell work records for a specific number to LE in a major case such as this. As stated before, it may be, the work phone is in JI name and he is reimbursed on an expense report for work phone. Therefore, JI has the cell records.

No, I'm not sleuthing MW but I am interested in general in juggalo/juggalette behavior. I had seen the reference to "juggalette" on a previous post and when I saw the FBI article, I then thought of cases where juggalos and juggalettes had been mentioned. And this immediately came to mind. That's why I started a thread in another forum -- not Lisa's, but the general Crimes forum. I also started a thread in Hailey's forum since it was fairly prominent in that case (SA's juggalo connection).

:seeya:

I didn't realize it was prominent in Hailey's case - I'll have to check it out, thanks.

Slightly OT: All this confusion about cell phones makes me glad that I no longer have one :D DH's cell phone account has always been with his employer, and for a while, I had one on that account, too. It was really for emergencies when I was away from the house, so I would leave it in my car and forget to bring it in for charging. I finally just told DH that it wasn't worthwhile for me to have the phone. I'm rarely out of the house for more than a few hours at a time and could easily find someone to make an emergency call if necessary. Given the choice, I'd rather have occasional access to company tickets to see the Detroit Tigers or Red Wings than a free cell phone ;)

All I know is that I accidentally hip dialed France from my iPhone the other day (it was the middle of their night!)

:dunno:

I don't doubt LE knows whether it was a mistaken 50 second call, or something else having to do with Baby Lisa going missing.

I'm so intriqued by a call being made to MW who says she doesn't have any involvement with the Mom and Dad, but doesn't explain why she thinks her number was called. (sticking her ex bf in the statement really seemed like TMI details, making me have to wonder who her ex is)

I can understand how it happened on a borrowed work phone, but the call made from one of the missing three phones would be an extremely odd fact.

First and foremost, Lisa needs to be found ASAP.

You can see the posts of the mods that they were nipping that in the bud. So, just sit and wait. Somebody will mention it somewhere. MOO

All I know is that I accidentally hip dialed France from my iPhone the other day (it was the middle of their night!)

:dunno:
lol. My brother's cat used to make that sort of call from his land line (my brother's land line...not the cat's).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby_Cluebie_Doo