Missing cell phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, MW's ex is an ex for a reason. IMO, as soon as some of those lab test results are back, we'll learn who DB may have been trying to reach [and I don't believe it was MW]. LE has likely known about this call for some time, and IMO so has DB. That's why the cells went missing.

That timeline would make it even worse for her, that she was still awake and programming the phone at 2:30am, with JI arriving home approximately an hour later, and somewhere in between the abductor entered the house and took Lisa while DB was sound asleep?

A jury of children could probably figure out that doesn't add up!

MOO

This raises a great point: when did DB do this reprogramming of the phones:waitasec: Was it in the presence of her drinking buddy neighbor or after 10:30. If it was not in the presence of the neighbor then that means DB was still up and doing stuff to the phones. When she was drunk (or so she says).

Stuff she did could include: checking phone calls made to and from the phone i.e. snooping. Checking who texted, etc. If she was alone that night, maybe she was stewing on some bad blood or previously jealousies she had. Sorry, but I think many women are guilty of snooping on our partners email, texts, computer history, Instant messages, etc, etc. Maybe she was into that type of business that night. Maybe she saw MW`s number or name while she was snooping. If MW claims she doesn`t know DB or JI maybe someone who uses her phone does.

That timeline would make it even worse for her, that she was still awake and programming the phone at 2:30am, with JI arriving home approximately an hour later, and somewhere in between the abductor entered the house and took Lisa while DB was sound asleep?

A jury of children could probably figure out that doesn't add up!

MOO

IF DB made the call, I doubt she was programming a phone at the time. In the middle of hiding a body, she's going to stop and program the phones? They said in the People interview that JI was supposed to be home at 10pm so he could've walked through the door at anytime. It doesn't make sense for DB to call MW, even accidentally. MOO

DB will have an explanation, but she needs to zip it until JT attempts to explain it away which he will-sooner or later.

Frankly, IMO, DB wasn't programming anything. Opinion: She's brazen!

I guess what I'm saying is that it wasn't necessarily DB who made the call. The intruder could have used the phone as well. This could go either way - an intruder or DB. I don't think it makes any sense for DB to make the call though, especially if they don't know eachother. Who knows though, nothing in this case makes a lick of sense.

Crazy idea. Maybe the teenage neighbor with the security codes stole the cell phones to make a quick buck, left the door open upon his departure and someone else took the opportunity and stole Lisa? Or any other potential scenario along those lines? What I'm getting at is maybe it's two separate incidents, phones and Lisa. (Of course, I'm playing devil's advocate here, because I don't believe that there was one theft that night, let alone too.)

IF DB made the call, I doubt she was programming a phone at the time. In the middle of hiding a body, she's going to stop and program the phones? They said in the People interview that JI was supposed to be home at 10pm so he could've walked through the door at anytime. It doesn't make sense for DB to call MW, even accidentally. MOO

Personally I have some doubts about what is in that article. However, if what is in People is correct, it also doesn't make sense for her to have left the house at any time after 10pm either, such as with the theory that she disposed of Lisa's body unbeknownst to him. I could see her staying up for a while waiting for his arrival, then finally going to bed........however, the later she retires to the bedroom and goes to sleep the more narrow the timeline is for an abductor. We do know now, however, that someone had possession of those cell phones at 2:30am and a call was made to MW. The question is: who?

MOO

Personally I have some doubts about what is in that article. However, if what is in People is correct, it also doesn't make sense for her to have left the house at any time after 10pm either, such as with the theory that she disposed of Lisa's body unbeknownst to him. I could see her staying up for a while waiting for his arrival, then finally going to bed........however, the later she retires to the bedroom and goes to sleep the more narrow the timeline is for an abductor. We do know now, however, that someone had possession of those cell phones at 2:30am and a call was made to MW. The question is: who?

MOO

and who answered it??

Wait a second:

When MW states: "I received a phone call, well my phone did, the night that baby Lisa went missing," Megan Wright said. "It was apparently a 50 second phone call. I don't know who answered it or what was said or who was on the other end of the phone."

Could she mean that she doesn`t know who called the caller back? Did someone return the phone call to the sender?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...-brothers-canceled-attorney/story?id=14834151

the person who made the call and the person who answered it.. did they know each other-I am going to go out on a limb here and say-yes they did!JMO

What up? No one's got the ex(s) names yet?

This completly has to tie into this case. IMO

This call did'nt randomly land there at this most precarious time. IMO

Wait a second:

When MW states: "I received a phone call, well my phone did, the night that baby Lisa went missing," Megan Wright said. "It was apparently a 50 second phone call. I don't know who answered it or what was said or who was on the other end of the phone."

Could she mean that she doesn`t know who called the caller back? Did someone return the phone call to the sender?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...-brothers-canceled-attorney/story?id=14834151

Maybe someone stole her phone so she doens't know who answered it.

Maybe she was at a party and someone answered her phone.

Maybe she was drunk and blacked out so she doesn't know who answered her phone.

Maybe she gave her phone to someone (ex boy friend?) and therefore doens't know who answered the phone.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Wait a second:

My opinion is she is saying someone answered the call, however, she doesn't know who was in possession of her phone to do so.

Doesn't make any sense to me unless she lost the phone somewhere; but then why not just say that if that is the case?

:waitasec:

MOO

It is a HUGE red flag, in my opinion. Who doesn't know where their phone is or who has access to it at that hour of the night?

MOO

FWIW - my name was on the account on my last ex's phone for about a year after we broke up. It was an amicable split, and something I just hadn't thought of at the time. If something had happened during that year, LE would have gone to me when investigating.

I'm sure my situation isn't that uncommon - especially in a more recent breakup. Not saying this is the case here - and I agree with you that the "I don't know who answered" line sounds realllly suspicious - but it does give me pause. Why would MW mention the ex? If she'd been told by LE nit to directly release crucial information, could this be her way of letting us know? "I don't know who answered" / "Oh yeah, and also I have this ex-boyfriend..."

I guess what I'm saying is that it wasn't necessarily DB who made the call. The intruder could have used the phone as well. This could go either way - an intruder or DB. I don't think it makes any sense for DB to make the call though, especially if they don't know eachother. Who knows though, nothing in this case makes a lick of sense.

I'll add one other possibility...Jeremy Irwin.

FWIW - my name was on the account on my last ex's phone for about a year after we broke up. It was an amicable split, and something I just hadn't thought of at the time. If something had happened during that year, LE would have gone to me when investigating.

I'm sure my situation isn't that uncommon - especially in a more recent breakup. Not saying this is the case here - and I agree with you that the "I don't know who answered" line sounds realllly suspicious - but it does give me pause. Why would MW mention the ex? If she'd been told by LE nit to directly release crucial information, could this be her way of letting us know? "I don't know who answered" / "Oh yeah, and also I have this ex-boyfriend..."

Good point regarding the possibility her name was on an account for a phone that he actually used. Someone I knew a few years ago had the same situation with the number for the cell phone she used actually being registered to her grandmother.

MOO

She could have been programming the phone earlier that day and set it aside to work on later.

Pink hair phone lady sure didn't hesitate to throw her ex under the bus.

That is part of the plan in having said "kidnapper" also thief the phones so no one could call 911. Anything happening on those phones from 10:30 on is going to be attributed to the "kidnapper" IMO

My opinion is she is saying someone answered the call, however, she doesn't know who was in possession of her phone to do so.

Doesn't make any sense to me unless she lost the phone somewhere; but then why not just say that if that is the case?

MOO

I believe she either knew at the time of the interview or at least had an idea. She's been asked not to reveal everything...just enough to create anxiety, which she did. I don't believe she came out of the woodwork on her own accord. But that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamgoingtofindyou45