Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great questions. Also , telling her mother she was at the Kirby's doesn't necessarily mean she was still at the Kirby's.

I, too, have asked that question.

The timeline from the NL has Stacy at the Joy party until around 11:30, and supposedly went straight to the Elder party. I suppose Janelle is the only one available now that can verify when and where Suzie and Stacy were at any given time.

From where did Stacy call her mom? Did the girls go back to Janelle's house and then to the Elder party? Did they stop somewhere along the way to the Elder party (say a convenience store?) and she called her mom from there?

Multiple

Suzie was there so it doesn't matter. The butterfly flaps that get us to that point don't matter. You can do that game with literally any crime.

I guess I must be dense.

If Suzie was not there, all the planning would have gone up in smoke since she would have been able to point to probable perps.

Unless they were living in a cave they must have realized that Suzie would have been with friends after graduation ceremonies.

It seems to me a sounder plan would have been to have abducted them during a week day and they could have gotten in by some old fashioned ways like picking a lock.

I also do not understand how it is known there were multiple perps.

I guess I must be dense.

If Suzie was not there, all the planning would have gone up in smoke since she would have been able to point to probable perps.

Unless they were living in a cave they must have realized that Suzie would have been with friends after graduation ceremonies.

It seems to me a sounder plan would have been to have abducted them during a week day and they could have gotten in by some old fashioned ways like picking a lock.

I also do not understand how it is known there were multiple perps.
Again, it does not matter. Shoulda/coulda/woulda. Suzie was there. Plan went accordingly minus Stacy's arrival. Judgement call by one of the perps is what Wright refers to about this being partially unplanned.

We don’t know for definite that the crime did happen in the home. It’s likely and the girls definitely made it home but we don’t know if somebody got them to open the front door and ambushed them.

it’s very strange that nobody heard screaming that night so they had to be contained pretty quickly.

MOO

We don’t know for definite that the crime did happen in the home. It’s likely and the girls definitely made it home but we don’t know if somebody got them to open the front door and ambushed them.

it’s very strange that nobody heard screaming that night so they had to be contained pretty quickly.

MOO
Yes we do. They were all three inside the house.

Again, it does not matter. Shoulda/coulda/woulda. Suzie was there. Plan went accordingly minus Stacy's arrival. Judgement call by one of the perps is what Wright refers to about this being partially unplanned.

We don't know that it wasn't made to look like Stacy made it inside. We don't know that she hadn't been there before. We don't know if the girls stopped back at Delmar and went somewhere else. What plan was set for graduation night? Other people could have crashed there or no one could have been home that night. It would be a day with little planning, few people sticking to schedules, so why then?

I’m intrigued. How is it you know there was a ‘Plan?” I have never seen that published. That would be “bombshell” news.

Ah, it seems an old informant's returned. Curious. Continuing to study this case with @cherrymeg, my suspicion still manages to come back to Janelle's family. @asyousay I also find it odd no one heard screaming. Based on the type of woman people describe Sherrill was, she would have likely given her life to protect Suzie. I find it odd that she, Sherrill, wasn't shot at the house. I see her trying to fight the person(s) off to protect her daughter. Unless she knew them and wasn't' afraid until it was too late.

If this was a sexual assault gone bad then why no sign of a sexual assault in the house?

All the 3 people in the frame are in jail because they sucked at what they did so I don’t believe for one moment any of these were capable of kidnapping 3 women and didn’t leave a ton of evidence behind.

Separating the wheat from the chaff, I find it curious that sexual assault would lead to triple murder and abduction on graduation night. Could it happen? I suppose. IMO, a rapist would try and flee as soon as he heard someone else come in, especially if two voices were heard.

Personally, I'm on the fence of this being planned or an accident occurring with the Kirby's. While I don't rule anything out, one must ask themselves who has the most to lose. I will not believe Sherrill was involved with anything illegal unless I'm shown proof. Sherill and Suzie have had enough said about them while Stacy was "The wrong place wrong time" victim. Someone knows something. It's time to put the "squeeze" on them. To make them feel very uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Ah, it seems an old informant's returned. Curious. Continuing to study this case with @cherrymeg, my suspicion still manages to come back to Janelle's family. @asyousay I also find it odd no one heard screaming. .
That part I’m not surprised of . The neighbor was out of town . Dentist office to the East , business office to the South , Traffic on Glenstone , perhaps not much at 2:30/4:30 AM but more then usual due to graduations and nice summer weather . And earlier then the early riser walker / joggers start out .

If this was a sexual assault gone bad then why no sign of a sexual assault in the house?

All the 3 people in the frame are in jail because they sucked at what they did so I don’t believe for one moment any of these were capable of kidnapping 3 women and didn’t leave a ton of evidence behind.
Who are you referring to? Many criminals have crimes that were not caught by LE while having others where they were caught.

Just what type of person do you believe could pull this off?

Separating the wheat from the chaff, I find it curious that sexual assault would lead to triple murder and abduction on graduation night. Could it happen? I suppose. IMO, a rapist would try and flee as soon as he heard someone else come in, especially if two voices were heard.

Personally, I'm on the fence of this being planned or an accident occurring with the Kirby's. While I don't rule out anything, one must ask themselves who has the most to lose. I will not believe Sherrill was involved with anything illegal unless I'm shown proof. Sherill and Suzie have had enough said about them while Stacy was "The wrong place wrong time" victim. Someone knows something. It's time to put the "squeeze" on them. To make them feel very uncomfortable that
I still think Janelle and Henson had something to do with this. Why would they contaminate a crime scene? Why would they walk into someone else's house? Why would they answer someone else's phone? Where did Janelle and Henson really spend the day? Did Suzy and Stacy really go back to 1717 Delmar or were they killed before.
The timeline was structured by the Kirbys. I think we should look at this case with a new timeline. Did the girls even go back to Janelle's house or were they killed before they got there? It would have been easy for the culprit(s) to kill the girls then take the cars back to the house on Delmar and use Suzy's keys to get in the door and kill Sherrill. Or Sherrill could have heard the cars and opened the door and was ambushed by the culprit(s). MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain