Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two places I'm positive they are not is under the Cox South facility parking garage and under PFI's parking lot. I worked at Cox South until February of 1992, the parking garage was planned but actual construction did not begin until September of 1993. |

To be frank, I've read so many plausible theories here at Websleuths and at Topix before it closed, that there are actually dozens of places the bodies could be. Dickerson Park Zoo is just something my sister and I discussed, but I'm not sure if the police ever searched there. At this moment, Barry County seems like entirely possible. Several people have discussed it and it just sounds right, if that makes any sense.
Thank You. Your posts are always nicely done.

This is only of possible interest. I was watching a program on ID discovery that covered the murder of Trudy Darby in Mack’s Creek. That murder was solved but the detectives believed the killers were also involved in the Cheryl Kenney and Angela Hammonds in Clinton, Missouri. It has been suggested that there was a connection to this case. It appears not to be the case. One of the bodies was thrown into Truman Lake and another in a river. No remains have ever been recovered. It would be my judgment that there was no connection to the 3MW case.

This is only of possible interest. I was watching a program on ID discovery that covered the murder of Trudy Darby in Mack’s Creek. That murder was solved but the detectives believed the killers were also involved in the Cheryl Kenney and Angela Hammonds in Clinton, Missouri. It has been suggested that there was a connection to this case. It appears not to be the case. One of the bodies was thrown into Truman Lake and another in a river. No remains have ever been recovered. It would be my judgment that there was no connection to the 3MW case.

Which program was that on ID ? I have not seen it .

The only connection is Nigel’s uncle was Cheryl Kenney’s husband , when she disappeared . In roughy 16 months Nigel’s Aunt and best friend were both abducted and have never been found .

The only connection is Nigel’s uncle was Cheryl Kenney’s husband , when she disappeared . In roughy 16 months Nigel’s Aunt and best friend were both abducted and have never been found .

That is certainly an interesting coincidence to say the least.

My post was to pass along what the detectives believed. One of the perps has died in 2017. The other remains in the gray bar hotel. The one remaining alive is the one who spilled the beans on the Trudy Darby murder. Probably a good idea to interview him again. I gathered from the program that he could be broken. The other, now deceased, was the hard core one. I would check ID Discovery. Probably be able to find it. They often repeat episodes.

cheryl kenny left behind a son , who was raised by his step dad , a missing link m.c.member, missing links and rancid riders were annexed into gallooping goose , after president tiny mercer , was convicted of kidnapping rape and murder , however cheryls son josh's real dad is larry roberts , nephew of ricky dykes

those of you legit , watch your backsides , many people give statements across these social media blogs now , one is now DEAD , the details are just unfolding , and ( it looks like many were involved) , in what i want to call a hit . they are still out there

those of you legit , watch your backsides , many people give statements across these social media blogs now , one is now DEAD , the details are just unfolding , and ( it looks like many were involved) , in what i want to call a hit . they are still out there
Who is dead? And what are you talking about?

those of you legit , watch your backsides , many people give statements across these social media blogs now , one is now DEAD , the details are just unfolding , and ( it looks like many were involved) , in what i want to call a hit . they are still out there]
Thanks for the heads up. I live in NC. They can come on down for a visit. I'm not afraid of someone who thinks they can make people disappear and just move on with their life. Only a coward commits a crime and refuses to take responsibility for it. Also, modern-day tech and a license to carry give my home the security it needs.

Thanks for the heads up. I live in NC. They can come on down for a visit. I'm not afraid of someone who thinks they can make people disappear and just move on with their life. Only a coward commits a crime and refuses to take responsibility for it. Also, modern-day tech and a license to carry give my home the security it needs.

Is @reprisal threatening people? I'm confused. If someone is getting nervous about this case because they know their freedom is coming to an end, good. How many people can get killed before the bodies lead back to the perp or perps?

cheryl kenny left behind a son , who was raised by his step dad , a missing link m.c.member, missing links and rancid riders were annexed into gallooping goose , after president tiny mercer , was convicted of kidnapping rape and murder , however cheryls son josh's real dad is larry roberts , nephew of ricky dykes
I'm going to need a Powerpoint presentation that includes graphs and timelines for this.

If the people responsible for the disappearance of the women were members of a drug trafficking ring or gang, I really doubt they would go after random people talking on forums or web pages. No. They would have to kill half of the people writing on the Missing 3 FB Page. No, they are just a bunch of peoplet Who Think they would lose everything if someone finds them. And if they are following these forums is because they are scared. They may be not feeling well due to what they know, and maybe someone is threatening them. I am sure there is someone out there who wants to Talk and do the right thing.

Whoever did this should be nervous. They just made an arrest in the 20-year cold case of Alissa Turney. Time is going to solve The Springfield Three as well! We will NEVER give up!
Whoever did this should be scared. Operation LeGend which is a federal partnership with local law enforcement to aid in cold cases and address the increase in homicides and violent crime in Missouri helped move along a stalled case from 2016. Time is running out for whoever did this. :p

Hey everybody,

For the last few days, I've been putting together a couple of letters for both the Missouri attorney general's office and the federal attorney general's office.

I'm deeply concerned that as people age, some of them are in their early to mid 70s now, they will begin to experience health and mental issues and die before another agency can get individuals under oath depositions from them.

Reading that detective King with the SPD has died has motivated my focus and attention on getting these letters written and sent ASAP.

Albeit, detective King was not involved in the initial investigation in 1992, he was involved in later stages of the investigation.

In the letter, I will be referencing many of my concerns.

However, I have been unable to find who the person and their job title was, who said early in the investigation, that the case would be difficult to prosecute due to the way the case was being handled by the SPD.

Obviously, that's not an exact quote of what he said, because I can't remember exactly what was said and I can't find a source to reference it.

If anybody can help me out in finding a source that would be great.

Presently I have included in the letters, the lack of any information being released on the review done by the NCMEC.

The gag orders on the searches.

The lack of information on why Steve Garrison's bond was reduced and supposed hotel "Escape"

And David Ashers embellishment on a police report during the Springfield abortion clinic shooting investigation in December of 1991. (which I have no difficulty in characterizing as Asher making more than one materially false statement to justify probable cause for a search warrant and arrest warrant in a police report.

Also, if anybody has advice or suggestions on what else I should put into the letters, it would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks Bartt.

This guy is a clown

I got to say, I think Tony has good intentions, it's his delivery that is disturbing and the lack of cooperation from anybody else that makes his claims dubious.

Over the years I have encountered a lot of people especially online who come across as more than a little disturbed or have personal agendas that do not align with actually solving this case. It is both frustrating and sad. I've learned to take it with a grain of salt and move on.

This guy is a clown
clown , ..how about your low i.q. , there are now 16 charged in the murder 3 days ago in lawrence county ,
LAWRENCE COUNTY, Mo. (KY3) - Authorities have arrested all nine suspects wanted in connection to a Lawrence County homicide investigation.

Investigators say Sarah Pasco, 28, of Aurora, Missouri, and another woman were shot on the night of Sunday, August 16, 2020. Pasco died from injuries.

Authorities say the second woman survived and led deputies to Pasco’s body in a well in the town of Miller, Missouri. Investigators believe the two were kidnapped, then taken to that location.

Lawrence County detectives worked with multiple other agencies around southwest Missouri to track down nine suspects. Investigators are trying to figure out what led to the violent shooting that killed Pasco and critically injured the other woman. Court records really don’t list any particular reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname