Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just postulate this theory: Based on Garrison and what and how he did what he did to the college girl approx. 1-yr after the 3MW crime.

What if Garrison, because of his connection to DR, they knew and were either "Connections" or had met or become acquainted at some point.

Garrison becomes obsessed with either SS or SL and, following his M.O., gains entry into the house somehow. Assaults Sherrill, but in the middle of it all, the girls show up, he panic's, doesn't know what to do, knows that either SS or SL can identify him.....especially SS because she was dating DR at the time

He then decides he has to get everyone out of the house and "Take care of business". He either does this by himself, or with the help of a trusted criminal acquaintance. And he rest is history.

Remember, he wasn't on police radar until months later when he raped the college student.

But he certainly was the one who lead police to the Robb Farm, as well as told them things that police hadn't told the pubic. A judge found enough probable cause to issue a search warrant, and then sealed the findings.

I would call these "CLUES".........Just Saying

Also, another of Garrison's habits was to call and harass people he was upset with, as well as be obscene, as stated in the court statements regarding him during his trial for raping the college girl. The jail eventually revolked his phone privilages, until he finally got a judge to reinstate them.

Point being........Ref. The obscene calls that JK say's she received at the Delmar house when she and MH went there looking for the girls.

And I'll add, JK said the person called back immediately after she hung up the first time, and she let it go to the answering machine that time.......hence the accidently erased message.

Garrison, when he was going through his rape trial, called someone....I think it was his public defender something like 34-times.....and was described as being obsessive and threatening during his phone calls, as well as "Obscene".

Sounds like a lot of familiar behavior to me.........but again, just one theory.

All I'm really trying to say here is, after 10+ years of looking at the 3MW crime from many many different angles, there are a lot of red flags that are connected to SG.

A Lot!! If he was actually an acquaintance/connection...what ever the relationship, based on Garrisons criminal record and what he was prone to do, he is seems like one of the most viable suspects in the 3MW crime.

Especially if he thought he was going to be going right back to Prison, probably for life, if he was caught for the 3MW crime...........Desperate people do Desperate things......

P.S. This will be the last time I give any opinion on this case, unless prompted to do so by someone.

That's an interesting observation.
Do you think that he knew others would answer the phone, or was just having fun with the answering machine?

So strange that he or someone would call at the exact moment someone went into the house. Makes you wonder if he went back to watch

That's an interesting observation.
Do you think that he knew others would answer the phone, or was just having fun with the answering machine?

So strange that he or someone would call at the exact moment someone went into the house. Makes you wonder if he went back to watch

This was before the era of widespread use of cell phones. He might have had a helper looking at the house to see when it was entered and somehow contacting him right away. Alternatively, he could have been within viewing distance with a pay phone to call when they entered. Surely it would have been placed at a pay phone otherwise it could be traced, I think. I'm not sure.

It has been suggested that one of the reasons the phone answering machine was erased had to do with previous messages left that the caller did not want to be heard. In the end it is all speculation but the timing is interesting. How would the caller know when to place the call?

I do think it is a fair point to say that the perp would want to know when the house was entered. He could not know they would enter the house for a certain fact. If entry was not made early on, the crime scene would have been pristine which is why I have argued, probably unsuccessfully, that it was to his benefit to have left the door open.

On the other hand, as I have been told by two sources familiar with the case, Stacy was literally dragged from the house, it is highly unlikely that he would have gone back to lock the house. All in all, it was the "perfect storm" of advantages to the perp he would not otherwise have.

But think about this. If Sherrill was his target, why not simply take her earlier? I had to be that Suzie would have likely been able to identify who might have taken her. He must have been very, very patient waiting for her to come home or he followed her home. Might it be that he was at one of the parties that night and simply kept an eye on her until she did go home?

And what if she hadn't gone home and stayed in Battlefield? How does that impact his plans? When did he come to realize she was going home instead of staying in Battlefield? Who would have known that? All questions deserving of an answer.

Also, another of Garrison's habits was to call and harass people he was upset with, as well as be obscene, as stated in the court statements regarding him during his trial for raping the college girl. The jail eventually revolked his phone privilages, until he finally got a judge to reinstate them.

Point being........Ref. The obscene calls that JK say's she received at the Delmar house when she and MH went there looking for the girls.

And I'll add, JK said the person called back immediately after she hung up the first time, and she let it go to the answering machine that time.......hence the accidently erased message.

Garrison, when he was going through his rape trial, called someone....I think it was his public defender something like 34-times.....and was described as being obsessive and threatening during his phone calls, as well as "Obscene".

Sounds like a lot of familiar behavior to me.........but again, just one theory.

Could be right, it's definitely his 'calling card' (pardon the pun) his mode of response/behavior. And isn't SG the one who gave the tip about the 3W bodies being buried on his friend's (or foe) land? LE found 'things' but judge had issued a 'gag order' so we do not know what LE discovered. Personally, at this late date, LE should be able to just fess up and tell us whether it was a Pyrex pie plate or something of real significance. They could just say, it is believed to be connected to the case and not disclose specifics. Throw us a bone!

Could be right, it's definitely his 'calling card' (pardon the pun) his mode of response/behavior. And isn't SG the one who gave the tip about the 3W bodies being buried on his friend's (or foe) land? LE found 'things' but judge had issued a 'gag order' so we do not know what LE discovered. Personally, at this late date, LE should be able to just fess up and tell us whether it was a Pyrex pie plate or something of real significance. They could just say, it is believed to be connected to the case and not disclose specifics. Throw us a bone!

Totally Agree. As long as it didn't jeopardize their case, I think you are totally right......they should reignite the public about this case by releasing some more information that might help solve the case.

I may regret weighing in here but this discussion about SG being involved would utterly astound me if he actually played a part in this crime.

The rape conviction is, however, is valid and uncontested.

Not only have two very reliable sources ruled him out but I have actually talked to him. I won't say more than that except to say much of what has been said regarding him is likely unreliable.

Now if someone wanted to make a case for Cox I would be quite receptive. Not too many people concoct an alibi that turns out to be false and that he didn't need in the first place.

Obviously his DNA would've put him away had it been found in the home.

What would be enormously helpful is a certain timeline. How that might jeopardize the case is a mystery to me.

I may regret weighing in here but this discussion about SG being involved would utterly astound me if he actually played a part in this crime.

Not only have two very reliable sources ruled him out but I have actually talked to him. I won't say more than that except to say much of what has been said regarding him is likely unreliable.

Now if someone wanted to make a case for Cox I would be quite receptive. Not too many people concoct an alibi that turns out to be false and that he didn't need in the first place.

What would be enormously helpful is a certain timeline. How that might jeopardize the case is a mystery to me.

When did you actually talk to Garrison, and how. Face to face, or over the phone?
And what on earth makes you think for one second he would tell you the truth about anything.

And everyone is really really tired of hearing you claim you got your information "From a reliable source".

I don't mean to squash your story here, but I KNOW the "Two Reliable Sources" you're referring to.

And with that said............"Give Me A Break"......... Reliable Sources my foot.

I don't mean to squash your story here, but I KNOW the "Two Reliable Sources" you're referring to.

And with that said............"Give Me A Break"......... Reliable Sources my foot.

Garrison CAN NOT be ruled out by any stretch of the imagination. There are way too many connections to him. He's a life time Criminal as well. He's a Rapist. He's a Thief. Do I have to go on............He can't be ruled out at all!

What would be enormously helpful is a certain timeline. How that might jeopardize the case is a mystery to me.[/QUOTE

Gotta disagree with your theory concerning Cox but do agree on would be nice to have a certain timeline!
Now with SPD, they are using Cox as their 'poster boy'. Why he agreed to the interview is beyond my comprehension, now people have claimed responsibility for something to get notoriety but Cox obviously didn't give SPD any specific info that has not been disclosed to the public or you bet SPD would have jumped on him like rabid dogs. Can you imagine the pressure SPD was under at that time?
The interview was probably an hour (at least) long and we see @ 30 seconds of it. We don't get to hear the questions which I find odd because nowadays they show interviews on TV, we get to hear both sides speak. Not so with his interview and I find it rather sneaky that it was done by a journalist/news person vs a detective and how did SPD get hold of it...

One of the SPD officers said Cox got off on the FL conviction....on a 'technicality'. Not true. Out and out lie. "He was acquitted and charges dropped in 1988 due to a FL Supreme Court decision".....
Reference:
http://fall.fsulawrc.com/flsupct/73150/op-73150.pdf

SPD is desperate, least they were. Personally, in my opinion, SPD has given up, they want it to solve itself. Their rhetoric never changes and the most recent interview, there's not a lot of emotion, it's like a memorized script of what to say. zzzzzzzz

Also, SPD used psychics to get leads but refuse to drill a hole in a parking garage....that's inconsistent in my opinion. Why would they not drill a hole to see what the 3 anomalies are?

I'd more likely suspect SG than Cox :moo:

And if they had anyone's DNA, that person would be in custody. And isn't there more sophisticated ways to abstract DNA from even the tiniest sample? Personally, I do not think the perps ever entered the home. I do think SPD could have gotten at least a maybe a shoe size from shattered/broken glass but that's also a moot point and :moo:

:jail:

Garrison CAN NOT be ruled out by any stretch of the imagination. There are way too many connections to him. He's a life time Criminal as well. He's a Rapist. He's a Thief. Do I have to go on............He can't be ruled out at all!

And don't forget SG's penchant for obscene and obsessive/compulsive phone calls to people.

Perhaps the kidnappers were watching the house, saw Janelle and her bf go in the house and then ran to a nearby payphone.

What would that be done for?

If they knew entry was made what would be the purpose?

I just found that intriguing.

When did you actually talk to Garrison, and how. Face to face, or over the phone?
And what on earth makes you think for one second he would tell you the truth about anything.

And everyone is really really tired of hearing you claim you got your information "From a reliable source".

Answer the question Richard...............

Some people enjoy going back to the 'scene of the crime'.....in this case it would be 'playing' with the people who make the discovery of the crime. Who knows the mind of someone who takes 3 women out of the clear blue sky, their 'thinking' has to be 'warped' in a way we cannot fully understand. :moo:

Playing, laughing and patting themselves on the back. They have to be bustin' with pride by now, 25th anniversary in their eyes.:happydance:Sick people enjoy making people squirm.

Some people enjoy going back to the 'scene of the crime'.....in this case it would be 'playing' with the people who make the discovery of the crime. Who knows the mind of someone who takes 3 women out of the clear blue sky, their 'thinking' has to be 'warped' in a way we cannot fully understand. :moo:

Playing, laughing and patting themselves on the back. They have to be bustin' with pride by now, 25th anniversary in their eyes.:happydance:Sick people enjoy making people squirm.

I guess that is plausible. But perhaps this was only done by one person.

There has to be a reason that the word filtering down is that only a "confession" will solve the crime. Obviously I haven't seen the file itself. But if two or more were involved this has to be an extremely rare occurence that no one has leaked over 25 years.

That is one of the reasons I doubt that SG played any part in this. I think he was fairly tight with the other two individuals investigated by the federal grand jury. None of them have talked to my knowledge. And I am also very much doubtful that the story about him backing off giving up the location of the bodies is true. Just don't.

From what I think I know about it, the house was being surveiled for several days prior to them going missing but more importantly is that it seemed as thought he deliberately wanted to be seen. Why would someone park across the street and mill around as much as has been reported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus