Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaborate.

Because the girls changing their plans last minute seems to make her being a target the most logical explanation.

Or a transient.

The problem with anybody who did this being a stranger is the lack of any forced entry.

From the what I have read there is no way that Sherrill would of opened that door up to a stranger that night even if some idiot thought that by smashing the outer casing of the globe would bring them out.

This was a single mother who had been though her share of bad boyfriends she wasn’t a idiot and women don’t take the same risks as men.

IMO

Grave Robbers were not at those parties. They were downtown at Culley's I believe, then to Cathe Clay's apartment.

I was trying to say maybe Mrs. McCall didn't think Stacy would be safe at a house where a girl was testifying against her ex for robbing a grave. I didn't say they were at the parties but that something could have happened at one and no one would know about it because they are all missing. Just a theory.

The problem with anybody who did this being a stranger is the lack of any forced entry.

From the what I have read there is no way that Sherrill would of opened that door up to a stranger that night even if some idiot thought that by smashing the outer casing of the globe would bring them out.

This was a single mother who had been though her share of bad boyfriends she wasn’t a idiot and women don’t take the same risks as men.

IMO
Bravo! Well said asyousay.....nobody can dispute the lack of forced entry.
And the sketch of that transient.......omg. I would not answer the door to that creepy looking man.
Day OR night.

I was trying to say maybe Mrs. McCall didn't think Stacy would be safe at a house where a girl was testifying against her ex for robbing a grave. I didn't say they were at the parties but that something could have happened at one and no one would know about it because they are all missing. Just a theory.
I don't think she even knew about this. That wasn't broadcasted knowledge. Even Webb says it took him a few days to connect Suzie to the mausoleum vandals in ID's Disappeared.

IMO
So you cross out transient.

Then it was a person in the Levitt background likely.

As Ron Worsham of SPD said. Doubt it was in the Suzie and Stacy background because of changed plans. I doubt detective Asher would be family friends with Janelle if she was being nefarious in her actions. Unless you think the cops are playing some 26+ year game with her. Seems silly.

So you cross out transient.

Then it was a person in the Levitt background likely.

As Ron Worsham of SPD said. Doubt it was in the Suzie and Stacy background because of changed plans. I doubt detective Asher would be family friends with Janelle if she was being nefarious in her actions. Unless you think the cops are playing some 26+ year game with her. Seems silly.

It's hard to ignore the fact that someone only targeting Sherrill had all evening and half the night to attack her.

From the evidence & timeline, though, the killer didn't appear until shortly after the girls arrived home from partying. If someone was stalking Sherrill that night, someone who had a grudge or wanted to have sex with her, why would they wait until the other two girls arrived home? It's not impossible, but the timing of the attack just after the girls came home doesn't seem like coincidence.

If the girls were the focus of the attack, it could have been someone stalking them all day or evening, but it also could have been someone who encountered them at the last party or at Janelle's neighbor's party or while they were driving home.

It's hard to ignore the fact that someone only targeting Sherrill had all evening and half the night to attack her.

From the evidence & timeline, though, the killer didn't appear until shortly after the girls arrived home from partying. If someone was stalking Sherrill that night, someone who had a grudge or wanted to have sex with her, why would they wait until the other two girls arrived home? It's not impossible, but the timing of the attack just after the girls came home doesn't seem like coincidence.
I don't think she was the only target. I think Suzie was too.

I said Levitt background. That does not => (imply) target.

Never assume the motive of sexual or whatever. Psychotic and weird behavior here but there may have not been a sexual motive.

I don't think she was the only target. I think Suzie was too.

I said Levitt background. That does not => (imply) target.

Never assume the motive of sexual or whatever. Psychotic and weird behavior here but there may have not been a sexual motive.

If someone from Sherrill's background was targeting her and Suzie, how would they know that Suzie was returning home that night, instead of going to Branson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop