"Mistatements" and/or Lies by Cindy & George

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am terribly embarrassed for both of the A's right now. I hope whoever is coaching them impresses that they cannot behave this way in the criminal court trial. Can you just imagine telling the state attorney you don't like the questions so you are going to get up and leave?

I think GA's most glaring inconsistency is that the Jay Blanchard story was news to him that day. As for CA, the whole thing about did the detectives show KC the photo of THIS ZFG or not was way over done on both sides. She's going to step around that question because it makes her appear to further the slander. Accusing the cops of lying to her about showing KC the photo just makes her sound like she's reaching for something that is not there.

The thing that made me feel the worst for GA was the whole 'pushing the glasses up with the middle finger' episode. Clearly, a man who would say something like that knowing it's being taped and shown nationwide is extremely paranoid. The thing that made me the worst for CA was trying to deny that she knew something was dreadfully wrong by the first of July. That was just pitiful. We've seen the text messages begging KC to call or come home, seen the interviews with her co-workers and heard her own statements about the famous 31 days. She knew something wasn't right, but not necessarily what was wrong. Denying it now doesn't help anything.

I don't think either of them 'lied' to the point it can be proven, because if you ask someone what they know or think, you can never prove what is in the mind of another.

They seriously need to never speak publicly if this is the best they can do.

And then they wonder why we are all upset at the family....... There is no one in that family fighting for justice! They want to continue lying for KC and guess what if she ends up getting out, she will continue to lie, cheat and steal. If she got away with it before who says she will not continue with it. :behindbar

A few people have mentioned that they think George was paranoid for thinking he was being given the finger.

I respectfully disagree. I think it was just part of his plan to always make it look like he is a victim. He was hoping he'd convince us the lawyer wasn't being nice to him and that we'd feel sorry for him. Just like he told LE he lost the family money in a Nigerian scam, cause he thought he'd look like a victim and he likes playing that role.

another thought...

mimi, you cited CA's testimony in re. having imagiZanny's phone #s and addresses -

it should be noted that in CA's statement to police when they asked her who she thought Zanny was, she replied that she thought KC was referring to either JG or AH.

she has impeached herself soooo many times it is unbelievable.

Right. So unless JesseG was dressing up like a woman and looked like a perfect "10" while in that role - they can' have it both ways.

23 Q -- Caylee is close?
24 A Yes, and someone probably heard that and put
25 Caylee's body there after the fact.
>Rough Draft - 157
1 Q What does that mean? Say that again?
2 A What does that mean? She wasn 't there when
3 Dominic was there in November so someone had to put her
4 there.
5 Q How would Casey know that she was close?
6 A She felt -- what she meant by that is what she
7 explained to me is that she felt that Zanny was still in
8 the area because Zanny told her she'd bring her back to
9 her in 50 days, which was Caylee's birthday.

Here CA is confirming that DC found no Caylee in November when he was out there, and that she knew that...

So now was it Jesse that had her for 50 days? Or AH? CINDY HELLO!!! This woman is crazy.

Mimimama, if you put the statements in context I don't see how they can be said to be lies. In her myspace she says she was distraught, so much so she didn't do a spell check or notice Firefox underline in red. She clearly is saying that Casey is withholding Caylee. She was missing from her home, her grandparents, her bed, just as Casey was at that time. She was sharing intense feelings and it is common to exaggerate, adding an s to turn singular (if that is the case, we don't have those facts) into a plural.

The comment about Casey's friends, put in context with the lead in to the question asked was reffering to a specific time frame and was not an ever and always question.

If I am remembering correctly, George had his first day on that particular job on June 15. He moved around in his line of work.

As far as Jesse G, she may have only had their land line, not cells or home address. Understandable and quite common. Your other quote about Jesse and the name Zanny would be based on the keyword, "typically". That word allows for an exception.

There is nothing to say about JMH or Zachary at this point because the facts haven't been looked into or shared on this subject, only about the other JH. (As I've said elsewhere, there are 25 men in my state with first, middle, last name same as my husband so isn't unreasonable there are other JHs.

I could not claim a bold faced lie based on whether or not LE searched anything since they had made up their mind right away that Casey lied about every single thing and was guilty herself. They didn't follow up to find the IP of Franck or the others, they didn't look for JMH, as far as I can see......If Tony told Lee the truth that Casey didn't start staying nightly till June 27, I don't even see where they attempted to pinpoint exactly where she slept on those key nights before then.

Watching a ZFG in PR doesn't negate that the person never was in Orlando, does it? I won't go on. I just wanted to show that they aren't necessarily lying when looked at objectively.

I can maybe pick apart your post - too tired to beat the horse - but one thing is for sure. If there was a JH and Zachary who Casey was dating (this is what she told her mother) he would have come forward easily and would have been found easily, through her phone records and online relationships.

There was no job, there was no JH, there was no Zachary, No Jennifer, no Victor, no Isable, no Samantha, no Juliette, NO flipping NANNY.

There is a pattern of lies the fact that her parents refuse to even admit that at least some of what Casey says was lie is beyond ridiculous.

Thank you for all of this, this is what I was hoping this thread would turn into! I was attempting to point out the inconsistencies in CA's testimony only, not based on anything she has said in previous media. While I agree that she did allow some "wiggle room" in many of her answers by qualifying, I can only say I credit BC with preparing his witness. I am interested to know if you find and inconsistencies or mistatements in the depos?

You're quite welcome. Thank YOU. I've only read through them quickly once. But I noticed on pg 21 she clarified a misstatement made early on, so she misspoke in the first statement. This wouldn't surprise me considering she was very distraught and the statement had to do with almost a 3 year period. Also, she was trying to recall things that happened in passing, conversation, etc, not an event that happened just yesterday. She clearly misspoke saying she hadn't seen Caylee since June 9. I might have done the same thing but would more likely have said since Father's day to avoid the date. I think she had the 9th in her mind due to vacation. But I might be wrong there. (An interesting bit of trivia, 9 is the number of the Sun, often representing father and the same house in the heavens represents vacations, along with children, etc. So this could have been an unconscious knowledge of that.)

I don't have much time right now but as I reread and if I find any that look like a lie or misstatement I'll be sure to post. I know it seems strange that George had no direct knowledge about some things but, many men, especially the ones that are gone during the time of day that most of the chit chat goes on in the household, aren't up on the comings and goings, details of the other lives of the other members of the household. My ex didn't even know when I paid the bills or what went on and he didn't care to hear about it when he came home. It is quite possible he didn't have any direct knowledge of that, and hasn't read the docs like we have. Now, Cindy, that's another story. That Gemini energy has to have all the details written down, as shown by her statement about the doc, complete with page number.

I know one of the big issues addressed is the smell in the trunk. I really don't find that strange, even coming for former LE or a nurse. If something, what ever the source, smelled as bad as you could imagine, they might use this figure of speech or something similar. If it was a horrible smell even similar to the smell of human decomp that someone is familiar with there would be that moment when they would fear the same as George said he did, thinking to himself, “Oh God, please don't let me find Casey or Caylee in there” or something similar. I would have thought the same thing even if I had smelled a dead human 20 years earlier. Since they didn't see the other garbage that was in there she put it on the pizza. Personally, I think it was a combination of lunch meat and the various other items in there, at this point after seeing the photos and reading the air samples. My son spilled some milk and something else unidentifiable in our car during the summer and I swore that there was an animal dead in there somewhere. Remember, several people were near that trunk before Casey abandoned it and there was no smell noticeable. That 2 weeks in the pound would give it enough time to build. And I have to point out that there is nearly no difference between human and swine. That's why Jesus cast the demons into them. :wink:

A few people have mentioned that they think George was paranoid for thinking he was being given the finger.

I respectfully disagree. I think it was just part of his plan to always make it look like he is a victim. He was hoping he'd convince us the lawyer wasn't being nice to him and that we'd feel sorry for him. Just like he told LE he lost the family money in a Nigerian scam, cause he thought he'd look like a victim and he likes playing that role.

I feel that way, as well, bout Cindy's prayer outburst... it seem like they were picking things out to twist around, in an attempt to make it sound like/look like that they were being treated badly.

I can maybe pick apart your post - too tired to beat the horse - but one thing is for sure. If there was a JH and Zachary who Casey was dating (this is what she told her mother) he would have come forward easily and would have been found easily, through her phone records and online relationships.

There was no job, there was no JH, there was no Zachary, No Jennifer, no Victor, no Isable, no Samantha, no Juliette, NO flipping NANNY.

There is a pattern of lies the fact that her parents refuse to even admit that at least some of what Casey says was lie is beyond ridiculous.

Perhaps, perhaps not. But if you can prove this is true (LE didn't bother to try as far as I've seen thus far) this still doesn't make George or Cindy a liar. They were stating what their daughter told them.

Perhaps, perhaps not. But if you can prove this is true (LE didn't bother to try as far as I've seen thus far) this still doesn't make George or Cindy a liar. They were stating what their daughter told them.

so lazy and not up to the challenge :) but I will say that GA and CA do not make good witnesses for either side unless it is for concrete facts like blood types and how many rooms are int he house. They are way way too emotionally involved and their minds are like mush. They are not helpful to Casey at all.

George and Cindy have made all kinds of statements that they are now trying to take back and I think that is where the issue is. Emotional statements are still statements on record.

Like when they said they new where Caylee was. They were waiting to swarm in and get her.

George telling LE he knew what the smell was and it wasn't pizza - then turning around and saying ti was pizza.

there are so many..

I know one of the big issues addressed is the smell in the trunk. I really don't find that strange, even coming for former LE or a nurse. If something, what ever the source, smelled as bad as you could imagine, they might use this figure of speech or something similar. If it was a horrible smell even similar to the smell of human decomp that someone is familiar with there would be that moment when they would fear the same as George said he did, thinking to himself, “Oh God, please don't let me find Casey or Caylee in there” or something similar. I would have thought the same thing even if I had smelled a dead human 20 years earlier. Since they didn't see the other garbage that was in there she put it on the pizza. Personally, I think it was a combination of lunch meat and the various other items in there, at this point after seeing the photos and reading the air samples. My son spilled some milk and something else unidentifiable in our car during the summer and I swore that there was an animal dead in there somewhere. Remember, several people were near that trunk before Casey abandoned it and there was no smell noticeable. That 2 weeks in the pound would give it enough time to build. And I have to point out that there is nearly no difference between human and swine. That's why Jesus cast the demons into them. :wink:

--respectfully snipped; emphasis mine

I respectfully disagree. Once you've smelled human decomposition (as have CA & GA), there is no way to mistake it for anything else. It is a unique and haunting odor. I don't believe it can be replicated by rotting pizza, lunchmeat or anything else. GA & CA both knew what it was. It seems their excited utterances are when they are most truthful.

23 Q -- Caylee is close?
24 A Yes, and someone probably heard that and put
25 Caylee's body there after the fact.
>Rough Draft - 157
1 Q What does that mean? Say that again?
2 A What does that mean? She wasn 't there when
3 Dominic was there in November so someone had to put her
4 there.

5 Q How would Casey know that she was close?
6 A She felt -- what she meant by that is what she
7 explained to me is that she felt that Zanny was still in
8 the area because Zanny told her she'd bring her back to
9 her in 50 days, which was Caylee's birthday.

Here CA is confirming that DC found no Caylee in November when he was out there, and that she knew that...

Well, hellllo, she is also confirming that Dominic knew Caylee was dead in November. He said to JH "come on let's go get her. She's dead". WTF? If CA knew Dominic went to those woods in November, she has known since then that her granddaughter was dead.

snipped.
bold,me
The fact of the matter is: It doesn't matter HOW the Anthony's want to spin the stink in the trunk because the Authorities, the Experts, the Scientists have already told us the smell was decomposition of a human. Yuri Melich knows what human decomposition smells like, he had smelled it before. It doesn't smell like anything else in the entire world.
After yesterday's fiasco, I will never believe one word that comes out of the Anthony's mouths.
Please name the several people that were near Casey's trunk before it was abandoned.:)

Well, hellllo, she is also confirming that Dominic knew Caylee was dead in November. He said to JH "come on let's go get her. She's dead". WTF? If CA knew Dominic went to those woods in November, she has known since then that her granddaughter was dead.

More confirmation of that on page 130:

11 Q The question is if it wasn't the psychic --

12 A He didn't find Caylee that day so obviously,
13 you though --

14 Q He never found Caylee?

15 A No, he didn't, and neither the psychic had a
16 premonition prior to her being found. Now, we did work
17 with the psychic before that up until November believed
18 that Caylee was indeed alive.

This family has no clue how to tell the truth, IMO. They have told so many lies all this time and they have to know they are lies and know that everyone knows they are lying. My first husband and his family were liars like this, but they never killed anyone or covered up for a killer, they just lied about everything and when called on it would lie some more and get upset if folks did not believe the lies.

The whole A family make me sick and they all need to be in jail.

More confirmation of that on page 130:

11 Q The question is if it wasn't the psychic --

12 A He didn't find Caylee that day so obviously,
13 you though --

14 Q He never found Caylee?

15 A No, he didn't, and neither the psychic had a
16 premonition prior to her being found. Now, we did work
17 with the psychic before that up until November believed
18 that Caylee was indeed alive.

:eek: I read the transcript and missed what she was really saying here!

snipped.
bold,me
The fact of the matter is: It doesn't matter HOW the Anthony's want to spin the stink in the trunk because the Authorities, the Experts, the Scientists have already told us the smell was decomposition of a human. Yuri Melich knows what human decomposition smells like, he had smelled it before. It doesn't smell like anything else in the entire world.
After yesterday's fiasco, I will never believe one word that comes out of the Anthony's mouths.
Please name the several people that were near Casey's trunk before it was abandoned.:)

Well, George on the day he got his gas cans back, Tony on more than one occasion, (both have stated no odor) I assume the man Tony saw near where Casey left her car to go get the gas cans and then of course, the tow guy would have had to be fairly close. I would also assume people would have been close anywhere she parked near another car such as in apartment complexes, stores, etc.

You're quite welcome. Thank YOU. I've only read through them quickly once. But I noticed on pg 21 she clarified a misstatement made early on, so she misspoke in the first statement. This wouldn't surprise me considering she was very distraught and the statement had to do with almost a 3 year period. Also, she was trying to recall things that happened in passing, conversation, etc, not an event that happened just yesterday. She clearly misspoke saying she hadn't seen Caylee since June 9. I might have done the same thing but would more likely have said since Father's day to avoid the date. I think she had the 9th in her mind due to vacation. But I might be wrong there. (An interesting bit of trivia, 9 is the number of the Sun, often representing father and the same house in the heavens represents vacations, along with children, etc. So this could have been an unconscious knowledge of that.)

I don't have much time right now but as I reread and if I find any that look like a lie or misstatement I'll be sure to post. I know it seems strange that George had no direct knowledge about some things but, many men, especially the ones that are gone during the time of day that most of the chit chat goes on in the household, aren't up on the comings and goings, details of the other lives of the other members of the household. My ex didn't even know when I paid the bills or what went on and he didn't care to hear about it when he came home. It is quite possible he didn't have any direct knowledge of that, and hasn't read the docs like we have. Now, Cindy, that's another story. That Gemini energy has to have all the details written down, as shown by her statement about the doc, complete with page number.

my bold

Have you ever smelled human decomposition? I live in NYC and the smell was in the air downtown after 9/11. It is unmistakable. I will never forget it. It clings to your clothing and hair and stays in your nasal passages. There is simply no way anyone (who has ever been exposed) could take it for spoiled food of any kind. Yes, old milk, lunch meat or any other food item can smell putrid but it is NOTHING compared to a dead body.

my bold

Have you ever smelled human decomposition? I live in NYC and the smell was in the air downtown after 9/11. It is unmistakable. I will never forget it. There is simply no way anyone (who has ever been exposed) could take it for spoiled food of any kind. Yes, old milk smells putrid but it is NOTHING like a dead body.

Yes, I understand. This is really gross, but how would you compare it to a rotting pig? And how clear would you be about it 20 years from now? Remember, the air samples said only that there MAY have been a human decomp event. I've seen nothing that shows me yet it couldn't have been pig or pork product. So are you saying there is no way that they could now think it was something else they smelled and they are absolutely lying? They couldn't have been reacting out of fear? I know, LE said it smelled like human too. How long before they impounded the car? Sometime on the 16th it looks like according to p294 but I don't know how much of this isn't a misstatement. I know one for sure, but it isn't from the Anthony's. They have Cindy listed as a black female, DOB 9/22/1980, 27 years old, black hair and brown eyes. (p293) Hmmm. They first smelled it the night of July 15th? How sure were they? The detective that took the car as evidence used the term, "unidentifiable odor" when making his report. I see he made a correct notation of the vin but overlooked the black woman. Seems like this case is just filled with misstatements or misjudgments.

Ok I found it. On p.310, on 7/17/08 at 15:45 the cadaver dog hit on the passenger fender at the trunk. Now, isn't that where the garbage bag was, on the passenger side of the trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde