Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

Wish the press would come through and let us know if these five have had any visitors yet. I sure hope that is there are visitors that the visitor is not allowed to go from one jailbird to another one. That would be a good way to send messages from one to the other.

So right, lonetraveler. Wonder if the visits are recorded as they were in Orange County in the visits to Casey? If so, then it would not be too easy unless they have 'code' names for each other.

There are inmate Trustees in every jail/detention center. It is fairly easy to get a Trustee to pass a verbal message along from one inmate to another.
Where I worked at least one Trustee a month went down for either passing messages or contraband to other inmates. They do have their ways.

MOO

ladonna, All I'm getting is the James Brown stuff that was posted earlier. Dunno if true. One hit referenced Silver Creek Entertainment. Check that outfit out. They sound like they would love to do Haleigh/Misty story based on their website. [more freakz, ONO!]

http://www.silvercreekentertainment.net/credentials.html

http://www.jacquehollander.com/

Larry Garrison of Silver Creek Entertainment was the spokesperson for the Anthonys for a while in the Casey Anthony case. Can you say Bozo?

ladonna, All I'm getting is the James Brown stuff that was posted earlier. Dunno if true. One hit referenced Silver Creek Entertainment. Check that outfit out. They sound like they would love to do Haleigh/Misty story based on their website. [more freakz, ONO!]

http://www.silvercreekentertainment.net/credentials.html

http://www.jacquehollander.com/

I dunno about you but from what I have found about her (which isn't any more than the rape story) I don't trust her anymore than any of the others involved.

In the search bar put in cummings.

ETA: Cumm & it will come up just went back & tried whole name & it will not come up.

In the search bar put in cummings.

ETA: Cumm & it will come up just went back & tried whole name & it will not come up.

Came up when I just searched her name.
Not sure what it is for.
There is not one for Ron or any Croslin's.
Interesting.

:waitasec: Misty busted on "6" counts..what happen to the seventh? Wonder if it happen before she turned 18? I am curious as to what she sold and when. The article also reads that she was befriended by a "Young Undercover Cop". I guess we will not find out who that cop was. Only that the cop was young. In one of the articles it said that "Hope Sykes" was the only one that was not involved in the Haleigh Case. Could she be the snitch? Does she have priors?
Misty played right into the hands of a "Young Undercover Cop" who befriended her and bought enough painkillers to earn her six felony drug trafficking charges.
“She took the lead,” Putnam County Sheriff spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood told www.artharris.com. “She befriended our undercover officer who made seven drug buys; Misty was at all seven,” although she has only so far been charged with six counts.[/U] http://www.artharris.com/2010/01/22...big-break-in-haleigh-cummings-case/#more-3728

Madj, I posted her PCSO record in her own thread.

I knew they (Ron & Misty) would continue to get in trouble until:

1. we learned that they died of a drug overdose

2. they got busted for drugs.

This would have kept going on until one of the two happened.

ETA -- NEVERMIND!!! FIRST POST! GEEZE...I'LL GO BACK TO IGNORANCE NOW....

;)
anyone got a link to her mug shot?? I'll go back and look but need to get busy on this house.

Wow. I have to keep reminding myself when I see her birthdate that she is one month younger than my daughter. One month younger and a difference in lives and lifestyles doesn't even scratch the surface. My DD is at a debate tournament, not looking at 95 years in prison!!! Misty does look like she's been crying in the SJSO pic. And I know its the lighting but the Putnam county pic looks just creepy and evil!! Her and Tommy could be twins. Throw a wig on Tommy and you have Misty. Weird.

I was surprised to hear all this. Last I heard Misty was in Tennessee and Ron was living with some chick. Well, Mr. I aint afraid to go to prison....be careful what you wish for.

Misty....dear.....tell what you know. This group was headed for death or serious trouble I agree.

Misty's lawyer is her life line. He will rescue Miss Misty from the Lion's Den IMO.

:waitasec: Misty busted on "6" counts..what happen to the seventh? Wonder if it happen before she turned 18? I am curious as to what she sold and when. The article also reads that she was befriended by a "Young Undercover Cop". I guess we will not find out who that cop was. Only that the cop was young. In one of the articles it said that "Hope Sykes" was the only one that was not involved in the Haleigh Case. Could she be the snitch? Does she have priors?

There is still an active warrant showing on the PCSO site. Maybe they are holding that in case she bails out, so they can pick her back up.

I just read that mistys bail was reduced to 500,000.00 from 950,000.00 is this true? I'm gonna see if I can get that link.....

[Ronald Cummings'] grandmother says he does have access to a telephone. She says Ronald has contacted them a few times but mainly talks about the search for Haleigh.
2149w8o.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner
Back