Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

Wow-they did raise some of the bond amts.
I wonder why?
She better get used to her new home-she isn't going anywhere soon, imo.
Did you read the article about her being the common denominator and being involved in all of the drug transactions? Sweet innocent Misty she is NOT!

~snip~

Felony warrants obtained by the Orlando Sentinel today indicate Croslin was found selling or holding oxycodone and hydrocodone in Putnam and St. Johns counties on several occasions last month and this month. Twice she had or sold more than 28 grams of the drug, the warrants state.

"She [Misty Croslin] was involved in all of them [the drug purchases]," Greenwood said. "She was the common denominator in all seven buys".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ty-dad-arrested-20100121,0,7746593,full.story

I gotta tell ya, I can't help but wonder about Hank Sr.'s involvement in all this. When he was busted for Dr shopping it was these exact drugs he got nailed for. Didn't one of the articles from yesterday say more arrests were expected? I have a feeling..

In the AFIS Booking System, the booking officer has to ask if there are any tattoo's he/she cannot see. IMO, Misty would have had to tell the booking officer of her 'Ronald' tattoo. Each tattoo has to be looked at and described. That happens in the beginning of the booking process in the description of the arrestee.

*And when Misty had to strip, shower, be deloused, and change into jail garb, the tattoo would have been seen.

LOL, after Misty has to eat all those jail foods with high caloric content and starches,
that tattoo is gonna s t r e t c h!

I never understood why in the Casey Anthony case they only just recently went and looked at and took photo's of her tattoo. The only thing I could think was that Florida does it differently then other states. I'd be interested in knowing.

Exclusive: P.I. Claims Group Will Post Bond for Misty and Tommy Croslin

Private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs
called 97.3 The SKY Friday morning to announce that he is representing
a group who is seeking to post bail for MIsty Croslin and Tommy Croslin.

Audio (hope this link works otherwise the link is... in the article)
http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/ws...isty_Tommy.mp3

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6180833.php

Of all the things that have made me just want to throw up my hands and say forget it.........this one really may do it. Doesn't anyone besides us want this little girl found? We can't do it........LE can't do it with all the interference from these wanna be's.............:banghead:

Question: If Misty gets bonded out & is re-arrested on parole violation, she goes back to jail, but does the bondsman lose the money? If so who would take the chance of her not doing drugs? Not sure how this works. Sure is terrible news!

if misty gets out of jail... the informant is already "known" to her... i have a feeling it could get ugly & get ugly real fast :( ...

i find it interesting that cobra makes a very public statement that he and his group wants to raise bail for only misty and tommy

i find it interesting that cobra makes a very public statement that he and his group wants to raise bail for only misty and tommy

Anything for publicity...sickening. :furious:

Wonder why it is I always find myself trying to figure out the method behind the madness when it comes to ALL these people who have inserted themselves in this case..JMO

Wouldn't this make Jacque Hollander (and Steph) just as bad as they are saying Donna Brock is?

I just posted that I was wondering why LE had not already obtained a warrant for these tapes and why Donna has not been charged with obstruction if she knows where Haleigh is located. I agree, Hollander and Steph, if they have the tapes and there is any information regarding Haleigh's whereabouts or what happened to Haleigh then they need to hand the tapes over, now.

Of all the things that have made me just want to throw up my hands and say forget it.........this one really may do it. Doesn't anyone besides us want this little girl found? We can't do it........LE can't do it with all the interference from these wanna be's.............:banghead:

It would really be nice if Misty and Ron could be charged with murder and a "no bond" set. Just wishful thinking...........

i was just thinking, If Misty is looking at 100 plus years for the drug charges, and she is going to be sitting in jail regardless, how would that make her talk about what happened to HaLeigh? Same with all the players.....

Don't get me wrong, i am glad every single last one of them are in jail, this was 8 1/2 months over due, IMO. But what leverage is LE going to have over them if they are all looking at long sentences? JMO

i was just thinking, If Misty is looking at 100 plus years for the drug charges, and she is going to be sitting in jail regardless, how would that make her talk about what happened to HaLeigh? Same with all the players.....

Don't get me wrong, i am glad every single last one of them are in jail, this was 8 1/2 months over due, IMO. But what leverage is LE going to have over them if they are all looking at long sentences? JMO

Because only one of them actually did the "deed"......the others were in on the cover up. So deals can be cut.......alot of those years would disappear for whoever spills it.

This is just my strong opinion here but I think LE is thinking that Misty is the one who needs to talk because she wasn't directly involved with Haleigh's death but knows exactly what happened, when and who was involved with Haleigh's death (I believe that she is dead). LE wants her to make a plea for herself and spill the beans on the responsible person. I think it will depend on what she is most afraid of, ie., repercussions from Ron or fear that she will spend the best part of her life behind bars. Since Ron is also behind bars there is a bit of hope that his hold on her will be less. I'm afraid that if she is bonded out we will never know the whole story unless Tommy knows it.

Ronald is the one with the vicious temper, IMO. I think Ronald is the one responsible for Haleigh's disappearance and Misty knows exactly what happened and covered up. And she did the stage-setting and cleanup as well. Just my thinking in this.........

MOO

Plea deal ... dismissal of charges etc...

Ronald is the one with the vicious temper, IMO. I think Ronald is the one responsible for Haleigh's disappearance and Misty knows exactly what happened and covered up. And she did the stage-setting and cleanup as well. Just my thinking in this.........

MOO

LaLaw, I think you have hit the nail on the head with your post. I too would pick Ron as the one who harmed Haleigh. And like you, I too think Misty was involved with the clean and cover up. Which, makes her just as guilty in this.
But, I'll go one step further. I think the weak link, the one who will tell all is Misty's brother. I think he knows the entire story and believe he will be the one among those now in jail to raise his hand and ask for a deal in exchange for the truth about Haleigh's disappearance. jmo
By the way, love that classy white boot.

Plea deal ... dismissal of charges etc...

Maybe that's why they slapped so many charges on her. If they make her think she's facing the rest of her life in prison, a plea deal will look mighty fine.

Please Please PLEASE offer her a deal so she'll give in and tell all! :deal:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back