Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

Wouldn't this make Jacque Hollander (and Steph) just as bad as they are saying Donna Brock is?

Who is this Jacque Hollander anyway? I looked her up and all i found was stuff on her saying james brown raped her. What's she got to do with misty?

IMO they are all :loser: including the people running around making excuses for them!

I have not yet read the article, but based purely on the snip...

OGMAB, Artie F'Tardy. I thought everybody knew that Misty had been questioned by LE from Day 1.

I took this latest info. to mean that Misty is being grilled about Haleigh after last night's arrest, not from day 1.

JMO

Who is this Jacque Hollander anyway? I looked her up and all i found was stuff on her saying james brown raped her. What's she got to do with misty?

IMO they are all :loser: including the people running around making excuses for them!

Great, just what we need, more circus acts and side shows!

JMO

Whoa - look at Misty's corrected PC booking log - her bond is now over $1M and these I believe are only the PC charges....she has one in St. Johns also with a bond of $150,000.
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758546&IMG=60244

If you check her on St. Johns booking page you will see "out of county" warrants and then 1 from St. Johns...

Wow-they did raise some of the bond amts.
I wonder why?
She better get used to her new home-she isn't going anywhere soon, imo.
Did you read the article about her being the common denominator and being involved in all of the drug transactions? Sweet innocent Misty she is NOT!

~snip~

Felony warrants obtained by the Orlando Sentinel today indicate Croslin was found selling or holding oxycodone and hydrocodone in Putnam and St. Johns counties on several occasions last month and this month. Twice she had or sold more than 28 grams of the drug, the warrants state.

"She [Misty Croslin] was involved in all of them [the drug purchases]," Greenwood said. "She was the common denominator in all seven buys".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ty-dad-arrested-20100121,0,7746593,full.story

I wonder what Lindsy and Chelsea's feelings are about letting their sil babysit their children now?
I never did find the video where Lindsy is being interviewed by local media and says Ron and Misty don't use drugs! That video disappeared a long time ago but I swear on my life I saw it.
She was either lying or is really naive.

So....if Misty was involved in all of the drug buys.....and is the common denominator....was Ronald using her as the go between most of the time? Why? Because she's young and innocent looking?? To protect his own sorry self?

I just can't see her being the mastermind of a drug ring involving all of these people.

Seeing her and bro in jumpsuits and handcuffs worth the million but seeing Ron in orange is priceless!!

Wasn't Misty's greatest fear going to jail as in for a long long time??

Wasn't Misty's greatest fear going to jail as in for a long long time??

Yup!

And besides, anyone with even a smidge of intelligence would know to keep their nose clean (no pun) while H's disappearance is still under investigation.

These 2 can't possibly be this dense can they?

ps..That's not really a Q! cos I'm not that dense! Honest! :)

In the AFIS Booking System, the booking officer has to ask if there are any tattoo's he/she cannot see. IMO, Misty would have had to tell the booking officer of her 'Ronald' tattoo. Each tattoo has to be looked at and described. That happens in the beginning of the booking process in the description of the arrestee.

*And when Misty had to strip, shower, be deloused, and change into jail garb, the tattoo would have been seen.

LOL, after Misty has to eat all those jail foods with high caloric content and starches,
that tattoo is gonna s t r e t c h!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple