Misty C # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I don't think the party with nay and wbg ended on Feb 8th. I bet they were still partying on Monday.

The air conditioning repair man has been quiet also. PDM, AC must have been told not to speak to media....why?

I read through Ron and Misty's dissolution of marriage granted on the grounds of "irreconciable differences" and the proceeds they may have received from the sale of their wedding video would fall in the "Each party acknowledges that all other personal property not mentioned herein has been amicably divided to each party’s satisfaction" category. This asset and the 4-wheeler (if he indeed owns one), are not listed in the settlement, only Ron's 3 vehicles are.
Misty waived any rights to alimony, Ron's retirement funds or employee benefits and vice versa.

What would Misty want with a 4-wheeler? JMO, she needs a car much more. 4-wheelers are not street legal.

FWIW - I thought Beardsley said on NG that Misty signed off on the dissolution without legal representation.

I keep wondering why Misty hasn't been arrested. certainly she knows what happened. It is very odd (and I believe impossible) for an experienced drug user and street person to be so passed out that they do not remember what happened that night. Nor do I believe she awoke from a sound sleep to find that child gone. I believe that she took her and delivered her into the hands of someone, very possibly out of jealousy and spite (because we certainly haven't seen her display any monetary gain). I believe that Misty was so hungry and greedy for Ron's sole attention that she got rid of Haleigh.

I feel certain if this were the case Misty would have have found herself pushing up daisies way back last February............ IMHO..Ron C is the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh... I also highly suspect Misty was present when it happened too....So Yes, she certainly does know what happened...JMO

bbm. Actually it is very common. Ever seen a heroin addict take a hit? Alot of them pass out. Same with alcoholics, they drink until they pass out. For alot of experienced drug users this is what happens, they use until they are oblivious/passed out.

You are right, they very often just nod out, very common in abusers and addicts.....But, I have never seen or heard of it happening after they cooked dinner, fed the kids, pulled the blanket down from the window, did laundry w/o detergent, etc. IIRC correctly, it's usually immediate or within seconds....

btw, was Misty using heroin?!

They will not arrest somebody for Haleigh's demise w/o proof that they committed the crime. To do otherwise, they would lose the case if they ever get the real proof of Haleigh's demise.

RC and Misty can bond out on almost anything at this point. RC has money now and misty has ways of getting money too (she may have been given some of his stash).

They need rc talking....never happen. Misty will talk and has....but she never brings rc into the conversation.

I had followed the Chandra Levy case. Ingmar was the likely suspect. He was in jail on other attempted assaults and attempted rape/robbery. He is an illegal but managed to get an attorney when he was in jail. He refused to take another poly and the LE's hands were tied. It has taken eight years for the FBI to find evidence on him. They could have got him sooner if he didn't have a Defense Attorney who did not allow him to cooperate with LE.

I do not think rc or misty is cooperating with LE since March 09. Misty did for a little while. rc has never been helpful, imo. He has said he has nothing to say to LE, except he was at work and doesn't know anything. That is in print.

What would Misty want with a 4-wheeler? JMO, she needs a car much more. 4-wheelers are not street legal.

FWIW - I thought Beardsley said on NG that Misty signed off on the dissolution without legal representation.

That was a stupid move. They did have assets. Money was paid for the wedding video. Foolish girl....very young, someone should have advised her not to sign that paper. She appears to do or say whatever rc wants.

The air conditioning repair man has been quiet also. PDM, AC must have been told not to speak to media....why?

I would LOVE to know the answer to that one Whisperer! I wonder if he was able to be of much help to LE, what did he see or not see, who all was there, did he see HaLeigh?....So many questions for him and apparantly he just ain't talking. You know that some media outlets would find a way to make it worthwhile to him for an interview...but nada..

I keep wondering why Misty hasn't been arrested. certainly she knows what happened. It is very odd (and I believe impossible) for an experienced drug user and street person to be so passed out that they do not remember what happened that night. Nor do I believe she awoke from a sound sleep to find that child gone. I believe that she took her and delivered her into the hands of someone, very possibly out of jealousy and spite (because we certainly haven't seen her display any monetary gain). I believe that Misty was so hungry and greedy for Ron's sole attention that she got rid of Haleigh.

I know why Misty hasn't been arrested. There isn't enough evidence to arrest her for anything.

This is my main theory as to what happened as well ~ for the same reasons you stated.

No one will ever be arrested if there is no evidence of a death. It's so disheartening.

They will not arrest somebody for Haleigh's demise w/o proof that they committed the crime. To do otherwise, they would lose the case if they ever get the real proof of Haleigh's demise.

RC and Misty can bond out on almost anything at this point. RC has money now and misty has ways of getting money too (she may have been given some of his stash).

They need rc talking....never happen. Misty will talk and has....but she never brings rc into the conversation.
Cause he was at werk.
but the thread is about Misty, so lets stay on topic.
Her famous line is "Thats all I know"- she said that just as many times
JMO IMO :dance:

When people say "That's all I know" in answer to their alibi, you can bet they are lying. The same thing applies to "I have no clue". Everyone has an idea or can elaborate. It is a signal they are not willing to speak or tell more.

Misty has motive and opportunity....and that is the problem.

................Three days and counting..............

Will there be any progress?

The Today Show video that Tricia tweeted brought me right back to the beginning. I believe after looking at that initial interview that if either one of them is involved, they're in it together JMO

I feel certain if this were the case Misty would have have found herself pushing up daisies way back last February............ IMHO..Ron C is the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh... I also highly suspect Misty was present when it happened too....So Yes, she certainly does know what happened...JMO

Misty seemed to have made Ron think from the very beginning that someone they know may have taken Haleigh. She accused this one and that one of molesting her and even said some of these people were in the house during her hypnosis session. Now she's blaming Crystal's family. A stranger intruder is never even considered by her, at least not on national tv.

The mystery of WHEN rc called his mother and WHEN misty called her mother or brother needs to be resolved. If these people were called before 911, these 2 potato heads are in this up their eyeballs.

I highly suspect they were called earlier.....maybe much earlier even.

Misty never mentioned GMA Sykes visiting that night. GMA mentioned it by accident in the media about 9 days or longer after the crime.

.............why wouldn't misty remember GMA Sykes and anothe lady visiting. GMA said she saw them eating on the porch (in about 50 degree weather) and she talked to them and kissed Haleigh "Goodbye"...Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes