MN MN - Amy Pagnac, 13, Osseo, 5 Aug 1989

Fridley was where the individual was caught, not the only place he lured his victims from.

I did not mean to make the insinuation that the bridge is a flop house, I do not believe that to be the case at all. They are a safe haven for many individuals who are in need of help or in crisis of some sort. I do not believe they are perpetuating or encouraging criminal behavior whatsoever. I was more trying to point out that the individuals who visit the Bridge for whatever reason, often have the characteristics of those looking to target victims for human trafficking. Amy also seemed to have reported changes in behavior, along with increasing disappearances.

http://www.wfmn.org/mn-girls-are-not-for-sale/educate/get-the-facts/

I understand this is not a popular area to look into, but it's one that caught my attention with this case to post.

I simply do not understand if Amy was seen stripping why that was not followed up.

Amy was 13 and had a history of running away and of some kind of medical issues.

I simply do not understand the laissez faire attitude from the parents on a child that needs parental attention.

I cannot imagine that many people would leave their running away medically compromised child home alone after she has been missing.

13 is young. Very young for such issues

I do not assume it was not followed up on, reported to the police.

It was reported to law enforcement.

You said Amy went to the Bridge. You did not say If she went there...
Why use the Bridge in your example when there is no reason to think she ever went there.

Didn't I see an article where there was a press release that she was seen by Private Investigators working with the family, and the investigators and family reported it to the police, but when it was followed up on, the person who they thought might be her was no longer working there?

Here's something about that:

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t21470-amy-pagnac-13-yo-8-1989-maple-grove-mn

Something about a PI seeing someone he believed to be her, but by the time police followed up, the people who had her (or whoever he believed to be her) had moved on.

So vague isn't it?

What police looked at this?

Is there a report on this somewhere?

Was it reported to the FBI ?

Original post by Human:

"Hm. I think most of the girls in the past came from homes where there had been sexual abuse. You may want to look into that connection in your research on who were victims of pimps in the past. "

That's not what the cops said in this artical about the Evans family prostitution ring. There were girls from good families among the victims.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/teen-prostitution-ring-busted/

The whole "runaway" stereotype is not very useful, anyway. Even if it WAS more common for girls who are sexually abused to be prostituted, that is no reason to assume that is what happened in any individual case.

I don't buy the sex trafficking angle. This was 25 years ago not what is going on today. Amy was a white 13 year old, basically out in the sticks (outer suburbs) in Osseo MN. Does not fit the mold even using today's studies, as to who is put into this and where they get them from.

I don't buy the sex trafficking angle. This was 25 years ago not what is going on today. Amy was a white 13 year old, basically out in the sticks (outer suburbs) in Osseo MN. Does not fit the mold even using today's studies, as to who is put into this and where they get them from.

I agree.

It seems quite common for dodgy 'PIs' to con families of the missing. Could it be possible that this has happened in this case? Did the family receive any proof at all of this supposed sighting of Amy?

It seems quite common for dodgy 'PIs' to con families of the missing. Could it be possible that this has happened in this case? Did the family receive any proof at all of this supposed sighting of Amy?

You've made a great point! I wouldn't put it past a shady PI to pretend to be hot on the trail by making up info like this.

If anyone remembers the famous Congdon murder case in MN of many years ago, that very cery wealthy family hired a PI who did nothing but take their money. This family had lions of enterprise and lawyers, etc. Still they were taken in by a PI.

If anyone wants to look up the murder at Gllensheen. Sad and fascinating case

We did the Glensheen tour a few years ago. Gorgeous place but creepy as hell.

Drove down Main St, Osseo past the Holiday station yesterday. Pretty quiet.

Here's another map with a similar route to what you showed based on the streets that actually go all the way through.

Based on the new map, the gas station could have been a 2.4 mile drive instead of the 2.3 miles that I posted earlier.

I still say who the heck stops at a gas station that is 2.4 miles from your home so that you can take a #2 in a gas station restroom??!! It would take longer to go in and ask for the key and then walk all the way around to the restroom than it would to just go home and do what you need to do.

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&so...n=6.746474,14.27124&vpsrc=3&t=h&mra=ls&num=10

I really hope LE finds something that leads to where Amy is.

IMO, JMO, MOO

Response to an older post: Holiday gas stations typically do not require a key to use the rest room. At least, I've done some traveling throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan in the last 6 months and not one required a key. It's Superamerica and some of the other chains that require a key.

And if you REALLY have to go, better stop before you go home..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back