GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kare11.com/story/news/lo...ple-of-interest-in-missing-boy-case/25196815/

I posted two people who I think resemble these two on the KARE11 facebook article. Care to take a look? I'm no good at this. Posted under Leah O. About 5 min ago

Hmmm. At a glance they look similar, but the guy in the surveillance video looks much heavier, and his eyelids are puffy and heavy making his eyes smaller, and his hairline is receded. I can't really compare the women because I can't see the woman very well at all in the surveillance photo.

If you feel strongly about it you might want to send that tip to LE -

Send the tip to LE. I think its the best way.

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/lo...ple-of-interest-in-missing-boy-case/25196815/

I posted two people who I think resemble these two on the KARE11 facebook article. Care to take a look? I'm no good at this. Posted under Leah O. About 5 min ago

How in the world did you even begin searching?!

For those who might find it helpful, a better quality picture of the pair has been posted:
10919_720184961427360_3241417293979526721_n.jpg

How in the world did you even begin searching?!

For those who might find it helpful, a better quality picture of the pair has been posted:
10919_720184961427360_3241417293979526721_n.jpg

I've been stalking family facebooks for days--I wish I could go help look, I've got children at home. This case confounds me. I so hope Barway is safe somewhere.

I did send in my thoughts to Crystal PD fwiw and was told the tip has been passed onto investigators.

I'm sad how little attention this seems to be getting in the local papers. And I agree... the statements from police making it sound like he must be with someone he knows only made people not worry about it. He's TEN. This isn't a 17 year old out with friends too long. Poor buddy.

Crystal boy still missing; vigil set for Monday night

Little information has been released regarding the disappearance of a 10-year-old boy from Crystal who has been missing since Wednesday afternoon.

Barway Edwin Collins was last seen near his apartment building in the 5400 block of Douglas Drive N. after classes Wednesday, according to the Crystal Police Department.

Police are seeking public assistance in identify two people who may have “witnessed Collins being dropped off from school … at his apartment complex,” according to a statement. The image of the two people was captured on surveillance video from the lobby of the apartment building around the time Collins disappeared.

Police are expected to make a statement Monday night after a community vigil scheduled at 5 p.m. at the Cedarwood Apartment Complex, located at 5450 Douglas Drive N., Crystal.

Barway Collins still missing, police release surveillance photo
7214248_G.jpg

Police looking for 2 spotted on camera
Crystal police issued a photo of two people who may or may not be connected to the disappearance of Barway Collins. The photo was taken at the front entrance of the Cedarwood apartments. If you know who they are and where they might be, let them know police want to speak with them.

What police have been doing
At a Sunday evening press conference, Crystal Police Chief Stephanie Revering detailed her efforts to find the missing fourth grader. With help from the BCA, FBI and the Hennepin County sheriff, Crystal police have conducted multiple searches, reviews of surveillance, launched K-9 tracking and held numerous interviews of family, friends and witnesses.

“It's our hope and it is always a possibility that he is with a family member,” Chief Revering said. “We're hopeful that turns out to be the case. We're investigating other possible scenarios that he was taken against his will."
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...photo-in-search-for-4th-grader-barway-collins

The police are DEFINITELY working on it. let's just hope all this work brings home that baby boy. I pray he is safe.

Ooh no-not the second page Barway! Praying for good news soon.

Please let today be the day Barway comes home safely.

What a strange article. I wish she'd elaborate on why she is not sure if the family knows the two people of interest. Is she suspecting the family is lying? Does the family say they look strangely familiar? Does the family say they look VERY familiar? That video is clear enough, if you know them you know them.

I'm surprised no one from the community has come forward and id'd them - even to say hey I was there that day looking to sign a lease.

This is the strangest missing child case- I mean, no one seems terribly concerned. I don't get it.......

To
My gut feeling is the Crystal PD knows allot more than they are saying publicly. And I'm guessing that the FBI is calling the shots.

The PD is found a great job with their coverage on their FB page :https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=127118623967226

Thanks for that link. I couldn't find it. Interesting-someone asked if the second picture was surveillance and crystal PD said yes it was his "transportation provider" from school.

The reason I say this is because in my school district (mn but not Crystal) vans are only used for kids in special Ed or alternative education programs. Could speak to some vulnerability/behavior factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph