GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried very hard to hear "there's my uncle" but I don't think that's what he said. He pointed to a kid in the back seat and possibly responded to him about something else. Can an of you clearly hear "uncle"?

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...f-missing-4th-grader-barway-collins-a-suspect
"There's my dad" right at the beginning. 20/21 seconds in "oh, my uncle's here". Barway is the only one speaking at the time. I don't know why it's always reported as "there's my uncle". Uncle being "here", to me anyway, makes it sound like uncle is visiting and is not an uncle that lives "there" at the complex. That would eliminate any family friend "uncle/s" that live there. Does that make sense? That's definitely what I hear.

So grateful to the Searchers - what an awful find. My prayers go out to them and to little Barway.

We were in the immediate area searching. Nothing more to say...

Very sad. The look on his face when he saw his father and the elation he felt moments before he got off that bus should haunt the who did this to him throughout eternity. RIP Barway Collins.

:tears: It is so hard when we have video of a living happy child and they become so real to us and they matter to us and then we find out some evil person who that sweet child trusted probably hurt them. :tears:

The Mississippi is such a powerful large body of water. The fact that two bodies were located in just about as many days in that body of water is really not surprising. Prayers for the loved ones of the 50 year old man found the other day and prayers for the loved ones of Barway as they await news on whether this newest is their baby.

GN, who was part of an organized search effort in the area earlier Saturday, said a group of Boy Scouts found the body while out on their own search. Altogether, she said, two groups of up to 50 people either searched the park or canvassed area neighborhoods

http://www.startribune.com/local/299455681.html

Boy Scouts found the body while out on their own search. Children found him - so sad, they will never forget this day.

Nooooooooooo. I knew this would be the outcome, but I prayed he was with someone anyway. :( He was so darling. So happy.

Poor boy scouts. This is just awful.

May those involved rot in hell after living hell on earth the remainder of their days.

I am listening to the police audio. They're saying the little boy was found floating in the Mississippi at about 55th and Lyndale north, about 25 feet from shore. At first they send an ambulance, and then cancel it and say it's a 'recovery' not a rescue. A detective says 'what we got' and it seems like the patrol officer is about to say, 'seems like we found the boy', but he interrupts himself and tells the detective to phone him. I just went over there, so will write up all I saw.

I went by the child's apartment complex both on the way to the M. River, and on my way back. There are 3 news trucks and about 40 people standing around, every one but me black.

At the M. River, the west side was entirely blocked off - no one allowed to the park, and nowhere to park or stop. Could see about 40 officers, flashing lights, many the brown Hennepin County Sheriff's outfits.

On the east side of the M. River, people were beginning to show up to look across the river. I will type more about it.... One helicopter arrived within a minute and it stayed on the 'east' side of the river, so I presumed it was a news helicopter and ordered to keep distance. A police helicopter, I believe, later arrived and flew right over the scene... will tell you more in a few minutes....

I have cried a few times this week. Little Barway stole my heart. I am so sad. But I can't stop watching this thread until I know there's been an arrest. This is so unfair. Thank you, MMary, for your real time descriptions. I send hugs. I know this is going to hit you hard, since you've literally been to Barway's home complex, and driven in his footsteps. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea