Recovered/Located MN - Leigh Elizabeth Meska, 31, overdue motorist, didn‘t arrive at work, Goodview, 30 Jan 2019

cybervampira

Reaction score
Winona County Emergency Management

From Goodview PD:

Missing/ Overdue Motorist

The Goodview Police Department is seeking the public assistance in locating Leigh Elizabeth Meska, 31 of Goodview, MN. Throughout the day, multiple area agencies and a helicopter have assisted in the search for Leigh.

Leigh was last seen at her residence this morning in Goodview, MN. Leigh is described as 5”03, 125 lbs, with green eyes and brown hair. She was wearing a sweater with black leggings and a red jacket.

Leigh was last seen driving from her residence to her place of employment in Rochester, MN

Leigh was driving a 2014 Gray Chevy Impala with MN License Plate: 136MWK.

If you think you have seen Leigh or her vehicle, please call the Goodview Police Department 507-452-1500 or Winona County Law Enforcement Dispatch at 507-457-6492.

upload_2019-1-31_3-30-11.png

Winona Police Department

Search for missing Minnesota woman

Wow, that's quite a drive!

Shared route
From Goodview to Rochester via I-90 W.

55 min (50 mi)
55 min in current traffic

1. Head southeast on W 6th St/Old Hwy 61 toward 40th Ave
2. Turn right onto Pelzer St
3. Turn left onto N Fremont St
4. Turn right onto the I-90 W ramp to Austin
5. Merge onto I-90 W
6. Take exit 218 for US 52 N
7. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for US 52 N
8. Take exit 55A for 6th St SW
9. Turn right onto 6th St SW
10. Turn right onto 14th Ave SW
11. Turn left onto 9th St SW
12. Arrive at location: Rochester
For the best route in current traffic visit Google Maps

I live in Goodview. Lots of people drive or bus from the area to Rochester - especially Mayo. Goodview is really a community with Winona. Small but not ‘rural’. The drive to Rochester is not without hills and turns.

I live in Goodview. Lots of people drive or bus from the area to Rochester - especially Mayo. Goodview is really a community with Winona. Small but not ‘rural’. The drive to Rochester is not without hills and turns.
Welcome!
Did you get much for snow in your area this week? I know it has been freezing!

Trying to find a link, but have seen somewhere about her phone last pinging near a tower in the Eyota area, which by looking at her possible route posted above, is about 2/3rds of the way to Mayo.

All IMOO. Trying to find an msm post to confirm.

Damarna (sorry, don't know the techy WS details yet)... *I* would not take 90 from Goodview. It would make the drive longer.

On 14, there is potential to go off the road, down the hill - wooded areas. But with trees so barren right now, I wouldn't think it would be that hard to spot a car from a helicopter. Unless of course snow had drifted over. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back