GUILTY MN - Nicole Beecroft for murder of newborn, Oakdale, 10 April 2007

One Hundred Thirty-five Times..............

135.................TIMES!

Can't you just see the prosecutor counting to 135?
I'm glad the state is going for 1st degree.

Can't you just see the prosecutor counting to 135?
I'm glad the state is going for 1st degree.

I hope he/she does. It's hard to even contemplate that many stabs.

That's 135 #1s. How could you even fit that many stabs on a tiny baby? I can't even picture it. That poor, poor baby. :( :mad:

If this is the same girl then it is ironic what she has put under heroes on her profile.

"My Hero is my Mommy she brought me into this world and if I didnt respect that she would take me right out of this world!":confused:

Actually I hate that statement because it insinuates that a parent has a right to "take out" a child who is displeasing them. Which is exactly what she did to her infant.

I know it is a common statement that some parents make but it is very disturbing in this context.

I cannot even comprehend this. One hundred and thirty five times??? 135??? Rage or total psychopath??? I can grasp the concept of a young naive teenager freaking out in a situation like this, I in no way condone it, but 135 times??? I am at a loss. Is it possible to have severe full-blown post-partum psychosis the instant you give birth???

I hope it was the middle finger!

OMG Glitch...:clap: I admit I laughed when I read your repsonse to my post.
As another poster said, as a mother you would know like clock work when your daughter is cycling. I know exactly when my daughter has hers and know for a week before that it is coming:eek:

I see where the MySpace page is now set to private.

OMG Glitch...:clap: I admit I laughed when I read your repsonse to my post.
As another poster said, as a mother you would know like clock work when your daughter is cycling. I know exactly when my daughter has hers and know for a week before that it is coming:eek:

I hid it from my mother for almost a year, but my daughter comes out with details I REALLY don't want to know about. Sometimes a kid can communicate with their parent TOO much.

Is it possible to have severe full-blown post-partum psychosis the instant you give birth???

Interesting question. I Googled it and came up with a number of articles indicating that post partum psychosis can indeed strike immediately after giving birth.

umm This 17 year old was old enough to know how to keep her legs closed but chose not to. She knew the baby was alive and she knew what the knife was. She knew she was taking the baby to the trash.
She absolutely deserves to be charged as an adult of first degree murder.

YES!

YES SHE DOES!

I can't read the article because I know I would get too upset. The title alone makes me ill. I will never ever understand how someone can harm their own child.

135 times??? I don't understand how someone could be capable of doing this, that poor little baby. Sadly, this seems to be happening more and more often as a 'solution' to an unwanted pregnancy. We had two cases here recently when young mothers disposed of their newborn babies by dropping them down a stormwater drain immediately after birth. Both were alive when it happened, and both were found dead a few days later.

While I understand that telling your family that you are pregnant may be daunting for many teenagers, surely a life sentence, rejection from a great number of family and friends, and having to live with the knowledge of what you have done, are far worse?

My prayers are with this little soul and the girls family, who are likely asking many of the same questions we are.

135 times??? I don't understand how someone could be capable of doing this, that poor little baby. Sadly, this seems to be happening more and more often as a 'solution' to an unwanted pregnancy. We had two cases here recently when young mothers disposed of their newborn babies by dropping them down a stormwater drain immediately after birth. Both were alive when it happened, and both were found dead a few days later.

While I understand that telling your family that you are pregnant may be daunting for many teenagers, surely a life sentence, rejection from a great number of family and friends, and having to live with the knowledge of what you have done, are far worse?

My prayers are with this little soul and the girls family, who are likely asking many of the same questions we are.

I just don't see how people can think of life as being a "throw away" unimportant way. I don't even do that to my empty coke cans, why would anyone think it would be an option to do this to an innocent infant?

I just don't see how people can think of life as being a "throw away" unimportant way. I don't even do that to my empty coke cans, why would anyone think it would be an option to do this to an innocent infant?

I totally agree. I think some people lack the empathy for others they need to be able to see the pain they are inflicting, rather than just their own desperation to get out of a situation they are not happy with. I am the sort of person who can't even spray a spider without feeling guilty so don't understand how someone could be capable of hurting their own child. It makes me really so sad, especially considering the number of people who are desperate for a child and would have welcomed this baby into their lives.

Newborns are so small. 135 is insane.

I live a few miles from where this occured.......
I also know someone who knew her thats where my info is coming from.
The 17 yr old Nikki has shown 'no' emotion over this...never shed a tear! She called the baby "IT" / the babies Dad never knew she was pregnant. He is heartsick...totally broken hearted. He says he'd of taken the baby, he'd of bought anything the baby needed.

Nikki & her Mom had went to Cancun 2 months earlier & she wore a swim suit. Makes you wonder how the Mom missed her being pregnant! :doh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back