MO - 2 police officers shot in Ferguson (not from Ferguson Police Department)

Foxnews reporting police have a suspect and they are surrounding a home.

I had been watching the livestream from Ferguson on nta last night before i fell asleep. The "protest" was ugly and scary. A woman driving by got stopped by the crowds in the street and they were beating on her car and screaming at her for no reason. The hateful screaming at the police was vile and this was NOT a peaceful protest. I try to imagine what the people there are thinking that what they are doing will help their cause. I don't see it. Vote, go to town meetings,peacefully protest (not screaming ftp to the police-how does that help?).This has gone beyond belief. Sorry for the rant but i am sad for the injured officers and their families. Where were the protesters earlier in the evening when a 5 year old was shot and those same "pigs" were valiantly trying to save her life? Where is their outrage for that happening? I am enraged at their lack of human feelings for two fellow human beings being shot right in front of them and their lack of compassion .

Looking for a POI, unsure if anyone inside but they want to talk to someone. Early news but live video on occasion. The home maybe empty, nobody inside.

CNN also. Hope they find the perp(s). JMO

It is amazing they even have an address to go to. Wonder what led them there? Maybe a license plate from some of the live streams?

I had been watching the livestream from Ferguson on nta last night before i fell asleep. The "protest" was ugly and scary. A woman driving by got stopped by the crowds in the street and they were beating on her car and screaming at her for no reason. The hateful screaming at the police was vile and this was NOT a peaceful protest. I try to imagine what the people there are thinking that what they are doing will help their cause. I don't see it. Vote, go to town meetings,peacefully protest (not screaming ftp to the police-how does that help?).This has gone beyond belief. Sorry for the rant but i am sad for the injured officers and their families. Where were the protesters earlier in the evening when a 5 year old was shot and those same "pigs" were valiantly trying to save her life? Where is their outrage for that happening? I am enraged at their lack of human feelings for two fellow human beings being shot right in front of them and their lack of compassion .
What I want to know is Wtf are they protesting now? Holder predictably got his pound of flesh already.

It is amazing they even have an address to go to. Wonder what led them there? Maybe a license plate from some of the live streams?
Wouldn't shock me if the perp bragged about shooting the cops. Street cred and all .

On Twitter it's going around that it would be stupid for any protestors to shoot the cops(now I agree with that but not their reasoning) because progress has been made and this had to be the work of a pro-police person....just let that sink in.

On Twitter it's going around that it would be stupid for any protestors to shoot the cops(now I agree with that but not their reasoning) because progress has been made and this had to be the work of a pro-police person....just let that sink in.

I saw that. so ridiculous. One guy is tweeting it was cop on cop to make protesters look bad. Like a cop is going to shoot another cop in the face to make the marchers look bad? GMAFB

I saw that. so ridiculous. One guy is tweeting it was cop on cop to make protesters look bad. Like a cop is going to shoot another cop in the face to make the marchers look bad? GMAFB

Literally so ridiculous. And what's scary is that's what some of the top people leading these protestors are saying! And this "progress" they speak of, must be why they are chanting FTP still. Hoping both these officers recover completely, read that the officer shot in shoulder had the bullet exit mid back...that could be very very bad :(

Keep in mind it's real early yet, no official word. More at the link

Tactical officers surrounded a brick bungalow on Dade Avenue near Tiffin Avenue. The home is about four blocks west of the police department. Officers went in with dogs about 9:30 a.m. A neighbor said he saw police bring two men out of the home . The woman who neighbors say rents the home was also brought out in handcuffs.

The neighbor also heard police talk of a third man hiding in the attic. Police later tried to enter the attic from the roof but were beginning to wrap up about 10:15 a.m. without bringing anyone else out.

Authorities have not discussed the situation at the house.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_eda6589f-d0fc-5420-8489-787a218a6d83.html

For the poster who hasn't been keeping up-http://fergusonresponse.tumblr.com/
Nationwide protests.

It was all over Twitter last night that LE was looking for 3 suspects in a car. A woman and 2 men. I really hope they caught these :censored:

whoa....HLN....has live "Ferguson Tactical situation".....going on......

glad the two po are home now

they are going into that attic from the outside in...lol

What country are we in? What the heck is going on? A person gets called out by the DOJ and loses his job for typing the 'N word' in an email, yet these so-called peaceful protesters can loot, burn down other citizens property, and shoot LE, and not one of their 'leaders' call them out. I want to hear Sharpton, Jackson, Holder AND Obama calling these thugs out.
When cops no longer respond to this neighbor hood, I will feel sorry for the peaceful people, of all colors who live there, but, what can you expect? The national guard needs to be called out, no more protesting, keep your sorry azzes at home.
When did 'protesting' become the way to achieve something. Nothing has been achieved. Learn to vote, to run for office, to get a job, get an education, stop robbing convience stores, stop jay-walking and speeding, if that is such a big thing.
I am so sick of this. I am also thankful I do not live in the state of MO.

I have heard 2 reports that both officers were released from hospital. HOW COULD THAT BE? One was shot through the eye, with bullet still behind his ear. Is he really able to be released 24 hrs later?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back