Found Deceased MO - Adam Tumbrink, 39, O'Fallon, 6 March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was found safe and then committed suicide because of guilt. Whatever happened, I feel horrible for his family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the Facebook post on Friday night, the family said: "With great sadness, the Tumbrink Family announce the loss of Adam Tumbrink. At this time, we ask for complete privacy and respect for the family. As more information comes about services, we will notify everyone."

The post did not mention a cause of death.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_42f4da35-272a-58cd-920f-731e76f69ac1.html

:rose: RIP Adam :rose:

Agree with NebraskaGirl.

I think he snuck off for a few days of debauchery, and came back to search parties and a media blitz.. many people saw he and another woman together after he "went missing"..

Very sad.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Very, very sad.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

It does portray him very well. These two guys lost their best buddy. I was at all of these events. Tumbo was always the life of any get together.

I'm very sorry you lost your friend and I hope his family and friends have all the love and support they need.

There's no official word on AT's death, just 'family says.' Nothing at the O'Fallon Police FB. I wonder when someone will comment officially?

It does portray him very well. These two guys lost their best buddy. I was at all of these events. Tumbo was always the life of any get together.
This is so sad. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. What a tragedy.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

The family is absolutely devastated. I don’t know if they will ever make an official statement. I’m not sure that they want the general public to know exactly what happened out of respect for the kids.

The family is absolutely devastated. I don’t know if they will ever make an official statement. I’m not sure that they want the general public to know exactly what happened out of respect for the kids.

I am so sorry for your loss! I can’t even imagine what his family is going through. It sounds like he was a great guy who had a momentary lapse in judgment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

Out of respect for Adam and his family, I will be closing down this thread.

It appears to be a very tragic story but there is no criminal element to Adam's death.

If that changes I can open this thread back up for discussion.

Please send me a PM or an email at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com if you find information that would be enough to open up the discussion.

We send our deepest sympathy to Adam's loved ones and friends.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members