GUILTY MO - Angie Housman, 9, kidnapped, held then murdered, St Louis, 18 Nov 1993

Thanks....I did read that post, but didn't remember reading it until you pointed it out.

I don't know about the police, but I find it quite difficult to believe that Bryant Squires, who died on September 18, 1996, gave a deathbed confession to a nurse that he was involved in the Angie Housman abduction, and the nurse didn't tell anybody! Then the story finally comes out in the newspaper on November 20, 1997? Something doesn't add up here!

Then, if Squires actually was one of the people who was involved in Angie's abduction, why haven't the police been able to identify his accomplice?

In my mind, this "deathbed confession" raises more questions than answers.

I sincerely believe Bryant Squires' deathbed confession. Him, Bellow, and Williams were also investigated in Gina Dawn Brooks' abduction and murder and it couldn't be clearer to me that those three were responsible for her death. She has never been found. More information can be found here:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/index.php?showtopic=11212
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mostfran/miscellaneous/mysteries.htm

Squires' deathbed confession about killing Brooks and Housman add up for me completely. As to who his accomplice was for the killing of Housman, I don't know, but to me his involvement is virtually unchallengeable. It seems to be there was a group of known child rapists/career criminals all cavorting together. Here is a guy suspected and identified as the driver in the abduction of Gina Dawn Brooks but let go for lack of evidence. Later on his deathbed he confesses to that murder and the murder of Angie Housman - there was no probable motive to do that if it wasn't true. I am livid that those nurses didn't notify L.E. sooner so they had a chance to talk to him before his death, that is just grossly negligent to ignore something like that. To say that they thought it was too horrible to be true? Unbelievable. This case could have been solved, the guy was willing to talk, to apparently appease his conscience, and they didn't even probe further or notify authorities. I cannot explain how much that makes my blood boil. Not only this case, but the Laura Michele Dinwiddie murder case, and Gina Dawn Brooks...this guy could have provided answers.

55247047_128073335879.jpg

http://search.aol.com/aol/imageDetails?s_it=imageDetails&q=Angie+Marie+Housman&img=http%3A%2F%2Fimage1.findagrave.com%2Fphotos250%2Fphotos%2F2010%2F213%2F55247047_128073335879.jpg&host=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.findagrave.com%2Fcgi-bin%2Ffg.cgi%3Fpage%3Dgr%26GRid%3D55247047&width=78&height=124&thumbUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fimages-partners-tbn.google.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AcSWJnUaiKwGUGM%3A%3Aimage1.findagrave.com%2Fphotos250%2Fphotos%2F2010%2F213%2F55247047_128073335879.jpg&b=image%3Fq%3DAngie%2BMarie%2BHousman%26v_t%3Dfirefox-search%26oreq%3Df404af39220d4cf6aff269076fe7b0ec&imgHeight=395&imgWidth=250&imgTitle=Angie+Marie+Housman+Bone&imgSize=47323&hostName=www.findagrave.com
55247047_127974327857.jpg

The following a link from 2009
(16 years)
It has been sixteen years since Angie Marie Housman was kidnapped, tortured, and left to die tied to a tree.
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art64566.asp

I stumbled upon a possible suspect while investigating an identity theft.

Its not suggested on this thread or in the news media that Angie Houseman's murderer could be a woman.

LE doesn't ever state they have semen for DNA and surely they would have tested it by now if they did.

It was reported in the news media that two women who lived on the street "watch the children" as they got off the bus everyday but were not at home that day. I surely hope law enforcement gives this some consideration.

My further investigation of a particular subject found that she was arrested at the same place Angie Houseman's dad (Ron Bone)worked at, bonded out by a guy she later married and the guy lived on Wright Avenue. This guy who bonded out the female had the same name as an owner of a dry cleaning store located on Wright Avenue in St Ann, Missouri.

The female was also associated with a man who owned a used car lot just blocks from Wright Avenue (according to public court records/civil lawsuit).

The female also had an order of protection against her to protect a child, the OP dropped for a lack of prosecution, according to public court records.

I approached the FBI with this info since they were involved with the case initially and because of the criminal identity theft, and the FBI said they were not going to look into it.

I recently came across another website that had a topic about Angie, and amazingly people are coming together still and trying to solve this case. While talking to these people we came across a man, that lived on the same street as Angie. This guys name is Ron Steiniger. The only reason why he has been brought up was because he mentioned something about Angie on his Facebook status not too long ago, and if anyone seen his facebook you would KNOW something just isn't right with him. He constantly talks about killing someone, pedo comments and the police. It maybe nothing but it's definitely worth looking into.

Here is his Facebook, look at his wall and be amazed. I'd like to know how he has kept his facebook account? http://www.facebook.com/ron.steiniger#!/ron.steiniger?sk=wall

Is anyone familiar with the August A. Busch Wildlife Conservation Area? In the news articles it mentions she was found near a road referred to as a "lovers lane". Anyone know which street is being reffered to?

I know the area fairly well, and I have been to the exact location her body was recovered.

Busch Wildlife consist of lots of woods and 34 lakes. I take the kids there to go fishing all the time. There are miles upon miles of dirt and gravel roads and most of them are dead end roads.

Lovers lane is further back and more recluse but well known to most anyone in the area. Which is why it puzzles me it took 9 days to find her body when that part of Busch always has people passing by.

I'm sorry for bumping this thread, and probably stirring up old questions and answers but this case is very personal to me. I knew Angie, and my mother knew her mother. We seen each other on occasion, but when we did get together we had fun.

I see a lot of Angie in my youngest daughter, very trusting, very polite, and always wanting to make knew friends, full of life and hardly ever stops smiling.

There may have been a confession on a deathbed, but I'm still hopeful that someone else who had a hand in this will come forward, or can be found. And I will never give up searching. I moved from MO to VT about 4 yrs ago, and even being here I will never give up hope for justice for my friend. If it's one little girl everyone would have fallen in-love with it's Angie.

TickleB!

You wrote, "Lovers lane is further back and more recluse but well known to most anyone in the area. Which is why it puzzles me it took 9 days to find her body when that part of Busch always has people passing by. "

As I undestand it, LE believes Angie was held captive, and alive, for close to a week before she was put where the hunters found her.

I recently came across another website that had a topic about Angie, and amazingly people are coming together still and trying to solve this case. While talking to these people we came across a man, that lived on the same street as Angie. This guys name is Ron Steiniger. The only reason why he has been brought up was because he mentioned something about Angie on his Facebook status not too long ago, and if anyone seen his facebook you would KNOW something just isn't right with him. He constantly talks about killing someone, pedo comments and the police. It maybe nothing but it's definitely worth looking into.

Here is his Facebook, look at his wall and be amazed. I'd like to know how he has kept his facebook account? http://www.facebook.com/ron.steiniger#!/ron.steiniger?sk=wall

Hi TickleB,

I had a look at this guys Facebook and he sounds like he has serious mental problems and he does say that he is an alcoholic. However, from what I read he is saying he wants to kill pedophiles. I didn't see anything to suggest he was/is a pedophile. I couldn't reading his rantings long enough to go back to find where he talks about Angie.

He has something like 129 friends on Facebook and I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to associate with the guy and the filth he writes. It's beyond my comprehension. Facebook should shut him down.

:rose: Angie is our Featured Cold Case from 9/4/2011 to 9/11/2011 :rose:

May this precious child receive the justice she so sorely deserves!

Hi TickleB,

I had a look at this guys Facebook and he sounds like he has serious mental problems and he does say that he is an alcoholic. However, from what I read he is saying he wants to kill pedophiles. I didn't see anything to suggest he was/is a pedophile. I couldn't reading his rantings long enough to go back to find where he talks about Angie.

He has something like 129 friends on Facebook and I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to associate with the guy and the filth he writes. It's beyond my comprehension. Facebook should shut him down.

I completely agree. The post about Angie was at the beginning of the year so I'm pretty sure you won't find it. I'm not saying he did it, I'm just saying he should at least be questioned because he was a neighbor, he clearly has mental problems and some of the things he says is just down right scary.

:great::great::great::great: I'm so HAPPY Angie get's the spotlight for a bit.

Hi TickleB,

I DIDNT KNOW WHAT U WANTED DIP ******* SLIDING MY DVD PLAYER OUT LAST WEEK. I WILK ******* KIL U.

YOU GOTTA LOCK ME. IM AFRAID ILL KILL AGAIN. ***** ***** TRASH ****** *******. May 25 at 4:32pm

Sorry I couldn't post the entire thing because this guy has a VERY foul mouth, but " I'm afraid I'll kill again " are the comments I have been talking about. An alcoholic or just mental, either way he's not someone who should be online in a social network.

Had they checked the surrounding areas camp sites or make-shift sites for evidence...

I have two cases were the victim was abducted and bound to a tree;

Brian David Mitchell - Utah June 2002

A preaching drifter that was arrested and charged with the kidnapping of then 14-year-old Elizabeth Smart and holding her captive for nine months.

Smart described being drugged, tied to a tree and raped as often as four times a day.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20309630,00.html

(Brian Mitchell would have been 40yrs old in 1993)

Around 1993, before Mitchell quit his job, he began to administer priesthood blessings to Barzee — which he said were revelations from the Holy Spirit. At first the blessings seemed fairly innocent. Barzee, an accomplished organist, told of one blessing in which Mitchell predicted that a recital she was going to play would become a turning point in her life: "I was going to play it for the hosts of heaven and Jesus Christ ... and all my ancestors were going to feel the sanctity." She believed Mitchell's blessings were sacred.

But it wasn't long before they became sinister and manipulative. At first the blessings aimed to simplify their lives, then they aimed to get rid of their belongings, then to hitchhike across the U.S. visiting historic LDS sites. Eventually, the blessings involved restoring plural marriage and, finally, taking wives who were 10 to 14 years old.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2032820,00.html

George Edward Collins - Washington 1957

The Abduction of Little Lee Crary, 8

Lee told police and FBI agents that he’d been abducted by a man with a “ducktail,” held for three days, then tied to a tree in a nearby forest.

http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blogspot.com/2008/09/abduction-of-little-lee-crary.html

( George Collins would have been 59yrs old in 1993)

Here are two LSD historic sites in Missouri both about 3 hours away for the August A. Busch Wildlife Conservation Area.

Liberty Jail Historic Site

216 North Main
Liberty, Missouri 64068

Independence Visitors' Center

937 West Walnut
Independence, Missouri 64050

In 1993 when Angie Housman disappeared I lived in St. Ann, Mo with my husband and two small boys (1 & 3 at that time). My now ex-husband is actually the Detective that St. Ann Police Department sent to America's Most Wanted to field the phone calls about the case. It has always laid heavy on my heart that this beautiful girl has never received justice. Her killer is out there somewhere and needs to be found. It seems to me the deathbed confession did not match up with the evidence LE had. I'll ask my ex, we're still very friendly as we have two boys (now 18 & 21) and talk frequently.

Wow I have never heard of this case before today and I can't believe her killer hasn't been found after all these years. I think the guys facebook comments mentioned above are scary. Has LE even checked this guy out yet?

This is one of the saddest cases I've ever read. That poor little girl.

Brian David Mitchell sounds like a likely enough suspect, I wonder if he's been checked out?

(The Collins guy doesn't sound nasty enough).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back