GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that the training wheels evidence may have been a sign of her being run over? They said the evidence found did not look good... or something like that.

This has bothered me: if he went as far as saying that she was on the pool ladder then why not say that she fell in and drowned, and that he disposed of her because he didn't want to be sued for not having a fence around the pool? Just trying to understand why someone would admit to killing her, when their story already has her inches from the pool.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying that he should have lied and made up the part about drowning. It's just that his story doesn't add up. And IMHO the other one would be more believable....

This situation defies logic from every angle. I keep trying to apply logic to it too. I don't think we can. This man is broken. I suggested earlier that he might have mental issues when I saw "tic-like" movement in the perp walk video. I also wonder if he may have a brain tumor. I say this because his history is unremarkable, and he's 43. Something broke. That's the only logic I can find. But goodness knows my brain is like a hamster on a wheel looking for answers that aren't there.

Does anyone else think that the training wheels evidence may have been a sign of her being run over? They said the evidence found did not look good... or something like that.

I don't think so. Honestly, finding a missing little girls bike disassembled in a field doesn't look good period IMHO. We also do not know what the 3rd piece of evidence is.

If he accidentally ran over here, and then took her inside smothered her then dumped her body why wouldn't he just admit he ran over her? This is why i was wondering if he had a garage? Perhaps he didn't like his neighbor he is in the garage, she rides by and takes his anger out on the girl. *shrug* only my speculating

If I recall correctly: 6 houses away, about 586 feet (.1 of a mile). Same side of the street.

6 houses!?!? .1 of a mile? Maybe, a cul-de-sac. Does anyone have an aerial of the houses?

Thanks

my first post on this case....first of all RIP little Breeann, such a pretty little girl. I have a feeling this guy ran her over. Dont know why he would say about finding her on the ladder of the pool if she accidentally drowned, unless as some say he didnt want to be sued. It looks worse that he is saying he suffocated her though. If this wasnt an accident that was covered up, then I really do think it was sexual, another case like Liebig and Somer (and countless others), that these guys have these fantasies in their heads, and computers are not helping the situation, and when these kids wander too close temptation takes over. Anyhow the autopsy will tell all.

My absolute condolences to her family, I have a 6 & 7 year old and these parents did nothing wrong in my eyes.......

In these cases, we sometimes never get the answer to that one question : WHY?

I hope we do, but I have a feeling he will plead insanity and say the little voices made him do it.

6 houses!?!? .1 of a mile? Maybe, a cul-de-sac. Does anyone have an aerial of the houses?

Thanks
I was on the street via google earth. Cannot make out house numbers on mailboxes and none are on the house. A few of the houses on google showed some construction of garages being put up. If I had the victims house correctly the house next to it showed a red van like an aerostar.

None of this horrible murder makes any sense even down to the part where he confessed.
God Bless little BR's family and the entire community.

BBM yes I read this the first time and am not sure what point you might be trying to make but the facts are that he was home and she didn't go in the pool and drown. He has admitted to suffocating her so you can probably let that thought go now. It is not a good one...IMO

Some things I just can't let go of in situations like this one. :( If I don't let it out, it stays bottled up within me.

Shutterfly posted this fantastic pic of the houses a couple of threads ago

Breeann-1.jpg

There is no sidewalk why do news articles state she was riding her bike on a sidewalk when there isn't one! So frustrating even though it is a minor one.

I wonder what the true motive was?.......I suppose once the autopsy is done, we'll have that answer then.

Breean has her natal (rx) Saturn conjunct a star we call, "Body in the Ditch degree " and you hate to see it when it comes true literally such as in this case. :( Sometimes, it's just not literal, more negative but not literal. In this case it was.

I rotated this picture so the margins don't blow. Feel free to use it, mark it up whatever...Thanks for the picture Shutterfly btw! Hope it's okay? xoxo

BreeannGM.jpg

Please help me understand the thinking behind some of the posts on this thread. Morgan reportedly gave really specific details as to what happened. The details were specific enough to lead to the discovery of his victim's remains. What I don't understand is why some of us keep coming up with alternative ways Breeann may have died. It seems like the way reported was heinous enough. Is there a functional reason to consider other possibilities or is this just morbid speculation?

Do most of you believe that she was really in his backyard at the pool or are some of you not buying that?

And since all of the kids played together I wonder if SM knew the parents?

I believe he's telling the truth. I didn't think so when they weren't finding her body. I figured he lied about that, which made me wonder about the ladder. But since they have found her, I don't doubt that is exactly where he encountered her. I think when her brother went in she was looking for another playmate, and had played there before.

One thing that is bothering me is what happened to #3 on that affidavit though. I understand in the wake of Casey Anthony LE everywhere wants to keep things to themselves to minimize jeopardizing a case. But there is something missing there that he possibly admitted to. And I'm hoping that whatever it is will be told after her autopsy. Maybe they don't want to release the rest until they confirm it.

ETA: And I DO think it is possible that SM knew the parents, or had met. At least SM and ER anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes