Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in laclede county missouri. ive been learning more about this case since yesterday since I seen the first of post on social media about what has happen down in that area. im so horrified and disturbed. right near where this happen is a creek access I used to go to all the time. I dont think I will be going there anymore. the house always gave me the creeps on that road. its so scary and horrifying. ive heard many things I just wish they would come out with more information.

Has anyone seen any new info on this in the last five days? I have not seen a post since they left the property last week. I have found a lot of things in different fb threads from her family saying she has passed and they cant provide any details, to screenshots of conversations with very disturbing info if it is true, however I do not know the sources so trying to keeping it at face value.

They use the word "disappearance".

Youse are probably right. Sadly. They wouldn't have kicked her loose.

Poor woman.

I was born and Raised in Jersey but my dad worked at Purolite in Philly and whenever I went to work with him I loved hearing the locals say Youse. Sorry I know it’s a little off topic but I love the Philly accent.
And you are probably right that they are probably right. Unfortunately I don’t think this ended with her release. I hope I am wrong but it seems logical to assume they probably killed her.

Local news stations are reporting that Rainwater was staying with Phelps in July when she disappeared. He said that the last time he saw her was July 25th, and that she left in the middle of the night. A family member reported that she was missing on August 25th. Norton has admitted that Phelps called him to the house on July 24th and assisted him in restraining Rainwater. KY3 reporter Marina Silva has been following the case: Timeline of events in the disappearance of Cassidy Rainwater and Dallas County, Mo. investigation

Phelps place on Moon Valley Road is in a very secluded area with lots of trees near a state park that is a popular location for fishing and floating/kayaking the nearby rivers. It is also very near Windyville's "School of Metaphysics" and community of people associated with it: School of Metaphysics

The area around Windyville and the School of Metaphysics has long been rumored to be haunted. Not sure if that has any relevance, but that does help to paint a picture of what the immediate area surrounding the crime scene is like.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of the sad case where two young teens , brother and sister were both murdered at different times but were tortured and kept in cages by the father and stepmother and her brother.
It sounds like a house of horrors and it wouldn't surprise me if more remains were found.
Poor Cassidy .

They’re just some cases that I struggle to read. Cages and missing elderly with dementia are two types (of many) that I struggle with. If it’s hard to read about, I cannot imagine what Cassidy went through. These are truly disgusting, evil, despicable, nasty, sick…spawns of the devil if they did what it sounds like they did to her.

I understand and I agree. This freaking idiots...and poor Cassidy...my heart is sore. Sadly there are cases even more terrific....unimaginable...I will leave it at that.

I have a different interpretation. I think they can charge them with kidnapping because they have pictures of them holding against her will (kidnapping). But no evidence (yet) of murder so they are charging the most severely that they can based on what they have. To be upgraded when evidence allows. However, I would be THRILLED to be wrong (and to have you be right).

I'm confused. Again!!(...it's seems to happen a lot during this last week) Is kidnapping a more serious charge then f.i. charges of unlawful imprisonment? I would say finding the pictures...both charges would apply.....and probably even worse. I'm afraid I'm totally lost in the American legal system....Need to study....or maybe someone can explain?

Local news stations are reporting that Rainwater was staying with Phelps in July when she disappeared. He said that the last time he saw her was July 25th, and that she left in the middle of the night. A family member reported that she was missing on August 25th. Norton has admitted that Phelps called him to the house on July 24th and assisted him in restraining Rainwater. KY3 reporter Marina Silva has been following the case: Timeline of events in the disappearance of Cassidy Rainwater and Dallas County, Mo. investigation

Phelps place on Moon Valley Road is in a very secluded area with lots of trees near a state park that is a popular location for fishing and floating/kayaking the nearby rivers. It is also very near Windyville's "School of Metaphysics" and community of people associated with it: School of Metaphysics

The area around Windyville and the School of Metaphysics has long been rumored to be haunted. Not sure if that has any relevance, but that does help to paint a picture of what the immediate area surrounding the crime scene is like.

<modsnip>

Thanks so much @ Sunny Texas. Secluded is not the word.

The School Of Metaphysics has only four caretakers. A barn you're not allowed in. Makes me wonder in such seclusion if they crossed paths with Phelps. Not implicating metaphysics.

It's just my belief that some places carry a dark energy, and judging by the "ghost hunters" it may be true.

It's with this prayer that Cassidy is surrounded by God's perfect white light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know any details behind how the "anonymous tip" the FBI relayed to local LE originated?

The probable cause statements indicate to me that James Phelps was specifically singled out by the informant. The police had already spoken with him on Sep 1, and shortly after receiving this information (Sep 16), they showed up at his house with a warrant. This also indicates to me that it's unlikely that they've located a body, or they're awaiting the identification of remains before they charge him with murder. I've seen a photograph of the police presence at the location on Sep 22nd (almost a week after James Phelps was arrested) and to me, this looks like a significant police presence. I wonder what other evidence they are looking for... https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_7bRb9VIAAtKA4?format=jpg&name=large

euw, is this a damn collective for sexual deviants?
Interesting, isnt it. This list of sexual offender lists the offender as being there in 2015, and if you lookup James Phelps on the missouri courts systems, he was listing his address at the same location since 2011. So it would appear that these folks were all living there at the same time.

Interesting, isnt it. This list of sexual offender lists the offender as being there in 2015, and if you lookup James Phelps on the missouri courts systems, he was listing his address at the same location since 2011. So it would appear that these folks were all living there at the same time.

It seems to me the number of sex offenders in that area is very high proportionately to population. Buffalo is only about 3,000 residents, and places like Long Lane, Tunas, and Windyville are just spots on the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck