MO MO - Cherie Nicole Barnes, 3, St Louis, 7 Jan 1987

other worse parents appear again... what rubbish that guy larry hopefully he is imprisoned until his death prostitution of his wife and he had other crimes also makes him scum... the most logical thing is that he murdered his wife and threw her into the river Maybe he didn't want to give him the money or he told him that he would do something to his daughter. because of the mentally ill father... I think she's alive and if she's not...
Rest in peace
Sounds like my story my alleged father on my fake birth certificate is serving life in prison never meet him since a toddler.
She was two when she went missing. The last time anyone saw Barnes was on January 7, 1986. She was seen with her stepfather, Larry Vasser, in Kansas City, Missouri.

On the day of her disappearance Barnes was a height of 4 feet and a weight of 80 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Her middle name is Nicole.

Later in the year Barn’s mother Elizabeth Vasser, was reported missing in December 1986. Elizabeth Vasser’s remains were later found in the Mississippi River.

Larry Vasser has been in jail since the mid-1990s for armed robbery. He is expected to stay in jail until at least 2028.

Attachments

• FB_VID_5234366858560834834.mp4
    284.8 KB
An extremely eerily similar situation happened in Chicago in 1984.

In 1984, Deborah Sanders (a 23 month old AA female) father allegedly attacked her mother and kidnapped her. At one point, he served 10 years of jail time (not prison) for the situation and then claimed he could produce the child for a ransom. IIRC, he also claimed the child was being looked after by family members and refused to give up the information of who these family members are and where they are located.

The case has not been resolved and no one knows what happened to Deborah.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayzee
Back