GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

From the 20/20 interview did anyone catch where the husband says that they met when he wrote to Gypsy in prison. Him and his friend wrote letters. He wrote to GRB and his friend wrote to Tiger King. There's something really off about him. It's like it was a game that morphed into real life.

I don't know her and I'm not about to judge her. I've never been a victim of child abuse but I know children who have been victims of child abuse.

She's a victim of incredibly severe child abuse. She said she tried to run away from home, was found by her mother 4 hours later and spent two weeks chained to her bed with little food, soiling herself. Her mother had her salivary glands removed. Her mother told doctors her medical records were lost in Hurricane Katrina. Her mother was mentally ill, and her daughter realizes that now.

She's done her time. If GR wants to spend the rest of her life trying to spread awareness of MBP, I have no problem with it. There has been a dramatic increase in child abuse since the Covid pandemic hit and children were out of school.

JMO

I’m so torn with this one but, for now, I’m leaning this way with you.

Her Dad and Stepmom seem like sensible people. I hope they and her husband can rein her in before she crashes and burns.

From the 20/20 interview did anyone catch where the husband says that they met when he wrote to Gypsy in prison. Him and his friend wrote letters. He wrote to GRB and his friend wrote to Tiger King. There's something really off about him. It's like it was a game that morphed into real life.
Murder groupie. Tons of them out there. Women married Charles Manson and Joran Van der Sloot too...

BBM. So true!
In one of her interviews, GR said she wasn't considered sufficiently mentally disturbed to receive help from a prison therapist. But she is seeing a therapist now.

There was I case I heard about years ago when a mother (unknown for years to have Munchausen by proxy) was sent to prison for child abuse after nurses saw her give the hospitalized child additional medication. Prior to that, mother and child were touted by First Lady Hillary Clinton and others as examples of why health care systems needed to change because the family had lost its insurance coverage. To this day her now adult daughter says she wasn't abused.

JMO
This brings back memories about Morgan Ingram case. Many suspected her mom had MBP.

I'm not conflicted. She could have easily stood up from her wheelchair and walked and exposed her mother years ago. She solicited this guy to commit murder for her. No sympathy from me! She's capitalizing on her fame. I refused to watch it and immediately deleted the taping from my DVR.
I don't agree that she could have just stood up from her wheelchair and exposed her mother. No way. I see her as a prisoner of her mother's horrible abuse: She wanted her mother's love and the way to get it was to be the cripple she continued to be. It is sad that she could not see any other way out of her situation but to have her mother murdered. I have concern that her boyfriend is serving life while Gypsy got I believe 12 years? I also think the medical community bears some responsibility for allowing the mother to dupe them into doing whatever medical procedures she wanted her daughter to undergo: that is just so horrible---A couple of those docs on the 20/20 documentary, apologized for the role they played in this horror.

I don't agree that she could have just stood up from her wheelchair and exposed her mother. No way. I see her as a prisoner of her mother's horrible abuse: She wanted her mother's love and the way to get it was to be the cripple she continued to be. It is sad that she could not see any other way out of her situation but to have her mother murdered.

It's not just about love. As pre-adolescent children, we are wired to know that we cannot take care of ourselves. We know that we depend on others to feed and shelter us and give us a means of survival. We also know that the adults caring for us are wiser and we think what they tell us is true. A mother telling her 8-year-old, "but honey, you can't walk" translates to the 8-year-old firmly believing she can't walk, even if she physically can. This is why parental alienation is a thing and why one spouse can turn a child against the other spouse so easily.

Once the child gets older and understands that she can walk, things begin to unravel and that's where the real psychological abuse takes place. There's a push-pull in these types of relationships. You're punished, then rewarded, punished, then rewarded. When you've grown up with that, your mind is so relationally corrupted that every punishment has to be followed by a reward or your world falls apart. This is why so many victims of domestic violence have a history of trauma or abuse. They can't let go of the abuser because this cycle has been so ingrained in who they are so they just repeat it because they need the reward that comes after the punishment. Tragically, the pull finally ends in a lot of DV cases when one or the other dies because of this.

I suspect all of this with Gypsy.

I have concern that her boyfriend is serving life while Gypsy got I believe 12 years? I also think the medical community bears some responsibility for allowing the mother to dupe them into doing whatever medical procedures she wanted her daughter to undergo: that is just so horrible---A couple of those docs on the 20/20 documentary, apologized for the role they played in this horror.

Doctors are damned if they and damned if they don't, IMO. Look at the Maya Kowalski case.

JMO

It's not just about love. As pre-adolescent children, we are wired to know that we cannot take care of ourselves. We know that we depend on others to feed and shelter us and give us a means of survival. We also know that the adults caring for us are wiser and we think what they tell us is true. A mother telling her 8-year-old, "but honey, you can't walk" translates to the 8-year-old firmly believing she can't walk, even if she physically can. This is why parental alienation is a thing and why one spouse can turn a child against the other spouse so easily.

Once the child gets older and understands that she can walk, things begin to unravel and that's where the real psychological abuse takes place. There's a push-pull in these types of relationships. You're punished, then rewarded, punished, then rewarded. When you've grown up with that, your mind is so relationally corrupted that every punishment has to be followed by a reward or your world falls apart. This is why so many victims of domestic violence have a history of trauma or abuse. They can't let go of the abuser because this cycle has been so ingrained in who they are so they just repeat it because they need the reward that comes after the punishment. Tragically, the pull finally ends in a lot of DV cases when one or the other dies because of this.

Doctors are damned if they and damned if they don't, IMO. Look at the Maya Kowalski case.

JMO
I really appreciate your insight into this type of relationship-- thank you
I will look up the Maya Kowalski case- not familiar with it-
I did a quick read of the case- what a horror---these types of cases are so complicated and I imagine when providers are faced with these situations, it is difficult to determine what is really going on. I think if I had a parent who told me their daughter was getting a huge amount of Ketamine on a regular basis, I might assume there was abuse.

Last edited:

JMO
Well stated. Thank you.

Scamming people out of money is all she knows. But are there really people who would pay $100 for a video from Gypsy? “There’s a sucker born every minute.”

Why would she find it strange that Godejohn, who did her bidding, is receiving sympathy? If it weren’t for Gypsy he never would have killed her motber.

From the link:

Gypsy has said she feels a lot of guilt over the situation to this very day ... she also finds it strange that Nick's receiving sympathy from folks who want him freed.

For everyone hoping she'd dial it back and just get it together out of the public eye, it looks like she's taken the advice to heart, and I'm glad she's done this.

"Number one, to all the people that I offended with a lack of accountability, the first month or so that I was out of prison and the lack of accountability in my interviews, I'm sorry. I'm learning. I take accountability for my part, and I'm saying this right now. I'm taking accountability. I did a bad thing."

For everyone hoping she'd dial it back and just get it together out of the public eye, it looks like she's taken the advice to heart, and I'm glad she's done this.

"Number one, to all the people that I offended with a lack of accountability, the first month or so that I was out of prison and the lack of accountability in my interviews, I'm sorry. I'm learning. I take accountability for my part, and I'm saying this right now. I'm taking accountability. I did a bad thing."
I think that would be best for her, ie only have a private fb and Instagram for family and friends

Does that mean shes no longer doing a reality show with lifetime?:rolleyes:

I don't know much about PO's but I'm surprised it took them this long to advise she lay low... (or maybe they did and she didn't listen until now, which wouldn't surprise me at all).

Either way she's definitely better off without public SM.

Gypsy Rose Blanchard and her husband, Ryan Scott Anderson, are calling it quits less than three months after she was released from prison. Blanchard, 32, announced the split in a post on her private Facebook account Thursday, according to People.

Quite the whirlwind she's gone through since being released. I wish her only the best.

Gypsy Rose Blanchard and her husband, Ryan Scott Anderson, are calling it quits less than three months after she was released from prison. Blanchard, 32, announced the split in a post on her private Facebook account Thursday, according to People.

Quite the whirlwind she's gone through since being released. I wish her only the best.

Are may of us truly surprised?

jmho ymmv lrr

“People have been asking what is going on in my life. Unfortunately my husband and I are going through a separation and I moved in with my parents home down the bayou. I have the support of my family and friends to help guide me through this. I am learning to listen to my heart. Right now I need time to let myself find… who I am,” she wrote, according to People.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back