MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kmov.com/video/featured-...-murder-suspect-talks-to-News-4-71552602.html

Another interview with her friend Jennifer. She goes into great detail. I'm just now listening...

Wow! I feel so bad for this young lady. IMO she feels guilty because in hindsight she had warning signs aand she didn't recognize them. She almost seems shell shocked.

She answers the "written evidence" question with what she says is a rumor so I don't know if we can discuss it or not.

Wow! I feel so bad for this young lady. IMO she feels guilty because in hindsight she had warning signs aand she didn't recognize them. She almost seems shell shocked.

She answers the "written evidence" question with what she says is a rumor so I don't know if we can discuss it or not.

I think this girl want's the publicity, honestly. Like, oh my god, like I can't believe someone like wants to talk to me.

From a news standpoint, this interview is useless IMO.

What if this photo was taken THURSDAY after the murder WEDNESDAY night?

If that was the case then AB had to take the pix on Thurs and upload it to her MS or FB and then talk to police on Friday.....I'm guessing this pix was not taken Thurs. Did anyone have a cache version of her MS or FB with these pictures on them....I know FB shows a date of the lastest photo upload.

HAHA Duh! I didn't say my thinking was RATIONAL or well thought out! I said it was thinking! :D

HAHA Duh! I didn't say my thinking was RATIONAL or well thought out! I said it was thinking! :D

Yeah I knew what you meant Danni...sorry for the confusion. My post was more for the readers of other forums before they say WS said the pic was of the actual murder weapon with the blood still on it....you know how sometimes the other sites quote WS ppl. Hey...it's ok to just think not rationally & type...I do it all the time! :waitasec:

I think this girl want's the publicity, honestly. Like, oh my god, like I can't believe someone like wants to talk to me.

From a news standpoint, this interview is useless IMO.

Strongly disagree. I found it enlightening, particularly the part where she mentions that Alyssa regularly hit her little sister. A fifteen year-old beating up on a six year-old? :mad: Frankly, I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that AB dug the second grave with her sister in mind.

I am shocked by the knife pic, especially if it turns out that is JCHS cafeteria, and not a restaurant or a rec center or something. I know you can't see the face, but based on the scarred wrist, it seems pretty sure to be AB holding the knife.

About the two pics with the clown type makeup and fake blood...those were taken at Halloween, 2008, according to several kids who hung out with her. Still creepy, I admit, but not quite AS creepy...

She has such striking eyes, especially in #15 and #19. She might have been a model. But then in #16, you see the bags under her eyes, like in the mug shots.

What if this photo was taken THURSDAY after the murder WEDNESDAY night? QUOTE]

If that was the case then AB had to take the pix on Thurs and upload it to her MS or FB and then talk to police on Friday.....I'm guessing this pix was not taken Thurs. Did anyone have a cache version of her MS or FB with these pictures on them....I know FB shows a date of the lastest photo upload.

It was documented that she was not in school on Thursday. So I am wondering if Wed before the murder.

What kind of knife does it appear to be? Is part of the blade hidden in the folds of the t-shirt? I am trying to figure out how long the blade is? If it is short then she would have had better control of it for cutting EO's throat but it would have taken some effort so that brings us back to how did she subdue EO. I am having a hard time with the physical aspect of everything. It makes me wonder if she did have help, hit her on the head or if AB somehow drugged EO earlier.

I have seen reports that puts them at pretty equal in size. To cut EO's throat would have been very hard to do with EO fighting. It does not cause immediate death but rather a rapid death unless the spinal cord is cut (beheading). There would be massive amounts of blood everywhere that should have been scented by the dogs. If Elizabeth was wearing a scarf it would have been difficult for AB to get a good hit. So EO had to be already dead when the throat was cut. Even strangling would have been difficult and physical. Although the scarf would have made it easier IMO EO would have been fighting and moved away from the "grave". Maybe the graves were set up as fall/pit traps that EO tripped into hurting hurt ankle/leg and was not able to try and run or stand to get on an even keel as AB. Once she was in the "trap" AB would have an easier time. Then all the blood would have been in that one area and if AB had already set it up as a pit trap of some sort covering it back up would have been fairly quick and easy.

Holy cow. Those scars are no joke. How in the world did people not see this coming? Especially with the comments about wanting to kill people? Geez.

News is reporting that she is being held in Morgan CO still on 24 hr suicide watch. When I worked at the prison suicide watch inmates were not allowed anything in their cells. There was a special gown tht they wore and they slept on the floor. We were required to check on them every 15 min and log it.

Looking at the pic with the knife, that looks like the Cafeteria at JCHS

I sent that pic to my babysitter (she is a Junior at JCHS) & only asked her to look at the background and tell me where it was taken. She said it looked like a library or cafeteria during a detention or class period. I then told her who the pic was of (since you can't see ABs face in the pic) and she told me that it doesn't look like JCHS cafeteria bc it was on the 2nd floor and u wouldn't see grass. She also said she has been just about everywhere at jc and the doesn't look like it, the only rooms big enough would be gym, library, or cafeteria and all of those are on the 2nd floor. Plus she said the room has a different layout and tiles or caperting. If you zoom in on the pic and look at the window in the background it appears there is grass and trees in the background. She said you cannot see grass from the 2nd story window. IDK as I have never stepped a foot onto JCHS. It is also possible the pic is so blurry the background just looks like grass and maybe it's from a tree.....just wanted to share the info.

The rumor about the written evidence is interesting...very interesting. Sounds a lot like some of the rumors we've heard before.

I sent that pic to my babysitter (she is a Junior at JCHS) & only asked her to look at the background and tell me where it was taken. She said it looked like a library or cafeteria during a detention or class period. I then told her who the pic was of (since you can't see ABs face in the pic) and she told me that it doesn't look like JCHS cafeteria bc it was on the 2nd floor and u wouldn't see grass. She also said she has been just about everywhere at jc and the doesn't look like it, the only rooms big enough would be gym, library, or cafeteria and all of those are on the 2nd floor. Plus she said the room has a different layout and tiles or caperting. If you zoom in on the pic and look at the window in the background it appears there is grass and trees in the background. She said you cannot see grass from the 2nd story window. IDK as I have never stepped a foot onto JCHS. It is also possible the pic is so blurry the background just looks like grass and maybe it's from a tree.....just wanted to share the info.

I know I need glasses but are those children in the background in the pic with the knife?

Thanks for that info. I can't be 100% sure but I thought it looked like the cafeteria but it was hard to tell.

The building APPEARS to be brick on the inside, the floors waxed concrete.
Could this be the inside of the church?

The knife that she is holding is one of the fold away kind (My little brother has one almost exactly like that). If you look at where the handle is in her hand you get an idea of how long the blade would be.
I just grabbed my rulers, about the same size as the handle is wide, I put the tip of it in the same spot the handle is in her hand and I can see the three inch mark on the other side (that is coming out of the bottom of my hand) So I would say that the blade is anywhere from 2.5-2.75 inches long. Not that big of a knife at all! But yet big enough to cut a throat if that what you are intending to do with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member