MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not big into prayer, but during times like this....They are the only words left to say:

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power and the glory,
for ever and ever.

Amen

RIP
Elizabeth and Somer

Amen!

Well another day comes to an end...I am off tomorrow to go look for the body of Diana Chorba. Wish me luck.

-In May 1979, 13-year-old Vicky Chorba comes home from school and her mum, Diane Chorba, is gone. Judy Bean, the wife of Diane's married boyfriend, "Ollie" Bean, is at the house and tells Vicky that her mum went on a trip and that she and her younger brother
will be staying with them.

Ollie Bean is the father of Diane's infant son and Diane's unborn baby. The next day, Judy and Ollie Bean tell Vicky her mother died in the crash of American Airlines Flight 191, out of Chicago.

It's the same story the Beans tell police when questioned about Chorba's disappearance. Bean claims that Chorba was flying under
an assumed name. Vicky is shuttled around staying with various relatives in Michigan.

It's not until April 1980, nearly a year later, investigators get confirmation from the Cook County, Illinois, medical examiner's office that Diane Chorba was not a passenger on that ill-fated flight. The investigation goes cold and Diane Chorba remains a missing person.

It's difficult to think juvies could commit horrible violent crimes on a smaller child.

But we know it happens. Maddie Clifton's murderer was 14 y/o....I think if he wouldn't have been caught so early on, there'd have been another Ted Bundy-like killer preying on society.

From what I've seen of many serial killers, they are believed to have murdered a child when they themselves were teens - & didn't get caught - then went on to spend another decade or more senselessly slaughtering.

Absolutely not saying that's what happened here, just saying that it does happen.

And why? That's what I wanna know.

texas mist... thank you for reminding everyone of Maddie Clifton. That truly is a case that reminds me, SO FAR, of this one. I really wonder what the motivation was. I mean... why? I guess we never did find out in Maddie's case. I even watched the interview of the perp that was on just last year and he had no insight... just a drugged out kid on psyche meds in an adult prison.... sitting where he needs to be for what he had done. I mean what else can you do with a kid once they have taken a life and are proven to be little Bundy or Duncan in the making? Let them out, give them a chance, and give them a popcicle to lick? We simply cannot. There is an aberrancy there that cannot be ignored that seems, in some perps, to be there from childhood.

Did we catch another one? Or was it just an accident or an act of passion? (there is a difference... and it has to do with impulse control)

the foul play thing.. out the window. This kid was dead in the woods. It is FOUL. And it is GAME ON (play).

The early reports were canned LE speak... more to come tomorrow I am sure.

I don't know that they've been arrested. I think it is against our TOS to sleuth this person until their name is released. WS is very serious about not releasing names of minors, for good reason.

When Tricia gets back from her trip, she may be able to clue us in. I believe she and Marc Klaas are in the area.

Kimster - you can sleuth all you want - you just can NOT post the name or bring the identity to WS until it has been released by LE or the media.

Hope that helps.

Salem

Well another day comes to an end...I am off tomorrow to go look for the body of Diana Chorba. Wish me luck.

-In May 1979, 13-year-old Vicky Chorba comes home from school and her mum, Diane Chorba, is gone. Judy Bean, the wife of Diane's married boyfriend, "Ollie" Bean, is at the house and tells Vicky that her mum went on a trip and that she and her younger brother
will be staying with them.

Ollie Bean is the father of Diane's infant son and Diane's unborn baby. The next day, Judy and Ollie Bean tell Vicky her mother died in the crash of American Airlines Flight 191, out of Chicago.

It's the same story the Beans tell police when questioned about Chorba's disappearance. Bean claims that Chorba was flying under
an assumed name. Vicky is shuttled around staying with various relatives in Michigan.

It's not until April 1980, nearly a year later, investigators get confirmation from the Cook County, Illinois, medical examiner's office that Diane Chorba was not a passenger on that ill-fated flight. The investigation goes cold and Diane Chorba remains a missing person.
Good luck and God Bless in your efforts to find this missing mom. I will say a prayer for you and the family tonight.

I'm bringing this over from the other thread. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? About this "boy"..... I am getting the feeling he is between 10 and 12 years old. Absolutely no one is calling him a "teen" only "older" and/or juvenile.

And MTrooper - thank you for searching, may the angels be with you.

I'm hoping we have a name tomorrow.

Salem

Does anyone know if we have any juvenile RSO's in Elizabeth's neighborhood?

Salem

salem... yes.... and just my thoughts only... but I bet he lived in between house one and four of her last walk...

I'm not sure how this affects the juveniles in the family...

Before Elizabeth was found, I came across a construction company that is one of those 5 houses. The owner that lives there has a brother that is an RSO and lives about an hour away. Earlier today, I was convinced he was a suspect.

Probably none of that means anything at this point.

I'm not sure how this affects the juveniles in the family...

Before Elizabeth was found, I came across a construction company that is one of those 5 houses. The owner that lives there has a brother that is an RSO and lives about an hour away. Earlier today, I was convinced he was a suspect.

Probably none of that means anything at this point.
well you never know... and rso's are postable as they SHOULD BE.

nurse, I think what I meant was, if this was a young boy that had been exposed to an RSO uncle... kwim?

postable?

Thanks Nurse - I have not had time to read all the posts in Elizabeth's first thread. Her death and being found caught me off guard today. I echo that - RSO's are postable and should be linked if they might have any bearing on the case at all, even RSO's that are minors. If they are in the public database, they are fair game. Animal cleared that up for us in the Lindsey Balm case. And, I'm really glad because we need to know who these minors are - they are a bigger threat in my opinion, because we don't expect them to be such monsters.

Salem

Salem, I'm going to take that info as an OK to name this RSO then.

Lawrence A. Bax. He lives in Iberia, an hour away from Elizabeth's road. From his father's obituary, I found that his sister lives in Iberia too. His brother owns a construction company and lives in one of the 5 houses where Elizabeth lived.

I only think it's relevant if the "juvenile" is related to him. I did forward the RSO information before Elizabeth was found earlier today.

Although I cannot link them because the info is from another forum, twice I've read an older teenager is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther