MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem, I'm going to take that info as an OK to name this RSO then.

Lawrence A. Bax. He lives in Iberia, an hour away from Elizabeth's road. From his father's obituary, I found that his sister lives in Iberia too. His brother owns a construction company and lives in one of the 5 houses where Elizabeth lived.

I only think it's relevant if the "juvenile" is related to him. I did forward the RSO information before Elizabeth was found earlier today.
this is a great find. RSO has a relative in the five house cluster in which Elizabeth, a little nine year old baby, was walking.

Yes it is A ok to name a like this.

ETA: paris~paris.. did you ever think your tip was one that broke the case shortly around that time? If so..! pats on the back to you!

Although I cannot link them because the info is from another forum, twice I've read an older teenager is involved.

Trino - did you actually see the word "teenager" used by anyone with any authority or knowledge? I have found it very interesting that LE and the media keep referring to the POI as a juvenile or as "older" than Elizabeth. So far, I have not see the word teenager used.

Thanks,

Salem

Although I cannot link them because the info is from another forum, twice I've read an older teenager is involved.

On another note: you can link other sites as long as they are not "banned" sites.

If that helps at all,

Salem

Salem, I'm going to take that info as an OK to name this RSO then.

Lawrence A. Bax. He lives in Iberia, an hour away from Elizabeth's road. From his father's obituary, I found that his sister lives in Iberia too. His brother owns a construction company and lives in one of the 5 houses where Elizabeth lived.

I only think it's relevant if the "juvenile" is related to him. I did forward the RSO information before Elizabeth was found earlier today.

Thanks paris_paris! Interesting. I wonder if he had been visiting in the area recently - setting off a chain of events, so to speak :(

Salem

Trino - did you actually see the word "teenager" used by anyone with any authority or knowledge? I have found it very interesting that LE and the media keep referring to the POI as a juvenile or as "older" than Elizabeth. So far, I have not see the word teenager used.

Thanks,

Salem

I have read "teenager" in a couple places. Let me see if I can find them.

I too read a couple of articles that mentioned "teen". In fact, on mentioned "older teen"...not sure how reliable but there seems to be a lot of info included the "older teen" at this link: http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=367062

from link above, "Physical evidence and written evidence led police to develop a person of interest. Police interviewed the person of interest, a older teen, who then led police to Elizabeth's body.

Police have the teen in custody. The teen lives in the area and was acquainted with Elizabeth, but did not know the family."

Did anyone watch Nancy Grace tonight? It really sounds to me like the POI is a little bit older than Elizabeth. I wonder if this is going to turn out to be a case of a child(POI) be forced of doing sexual acts on another child(Elziabeth) by the parent. The reason I am wondering this is because there was a handwritten note then this kid takes them to her body. You also have the fact that the POI it sounds to be a child themselves. Maybe the parent forced the POI to do this stuff.

6th grade? Ugh. In one of the articles LE said charges may not come til next week because of a "mandatory review period" - I've never heard of this before, but it probably has to do with a minor. Usually you only have 48 hours to either charge em or let em go.

Where on the facebook page do you see this? I don't see anything except well-wishes

Where on the facebook page do you see this? I don't see anything except well-wishes

Help find elizabeth Olten! An older juvenile is in custody. Authorities would not say if the juvenile is a boy or girl.The juvenile is local to the area and has no connection to the family. A press conference has just ended, more information will be available soon.8 hours ago · View Feedback (14)Hide Feedback (14)Ashely Stegeman likes this.
Help find elizabeth Olten!Police found the body of Elizabeth Olten just minutes ago near the area search crews were looking for her.

A written note from an unidentified lead police to juvenile offender, where they also found Elizabeth's body.
8 hours ago · ReportJoshua Wilcoxmy daughter said a kid got arested at thomas Jefferson today he was in the 6th grade

I have known the news for most of the day now, finally figured I should try to find something to say.
I don't know what to say, everything sounds cliche.

Elizabeth, may God hold you and comfort you, may he extend that same comfort to your family and friends. May the memories of you in happier times remind us all that you are now beyond all danger. RIP Elizabeth Olten.

This is so disturbing. I so hoped she would be found just lost in the woods, not having lost her life. RIP Elizabeth.

I have known the news for most of the day now, finally figured I should try to find something to say.
I don't know what to say, everything sounds cliche.

Elizabeth, may God hold you and comfort you, may he extend that same comfort to your family and friends. May the memories of you in happier times remind us all that you are now beyond all danger. RIP Elizabeth Olten.

You did great...I too am struggling with what to say. I tried to thank your post but didn't work. Your words fit my thoughts and prayers perfect. Thanks!

The number of children who go missing and/or found dead seems to go up every day. Totally out of control. Something needs to be done!

Morning all... Waiting for an update. Hopefully we will know more soon.

I'm just speechless,whoever harmed her needs to pay dearly and Amber Alert laws need to be changed!
Considering the situation,an amber alert should have been issued immediatly. Maybe she could have been found in time if it was.

I'm just speechless,whoever harmed her needs to pay dearly and Amber Alert laws need to be changed!
Considering the situation,an amber alert should have been issued immediatly. Maybe she could have been found in time if it was.

An Amber Alert would have changed nothing in this case - nothing. If you go the Missouri State Highway Patrol website you can learn the difference between an Ambert Alert and the Missing Endangered Alert that was issued in this case. After reading it will become clear that the appropriate alert was issued given the facts of this case.

My daughter is 9 yrs old. I am so paranoid that someone will take her, I don't let her out of my sight. She has a BFF that lives 3 houses down and I always step outside and watch her make the short walk to her friend's house. I make sure she gets in the door. My daughter's friend's mother is also very cautious. We do not even let the children play outside in the yard alone anymore. :( Sad, but true.

These sick pervs are everywhere. I truly feel no child is safe, anywhere, alone or in groups. The days of having a carefree childhood are over.

RIP Elizabeth :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member