MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't you in school?

If she's on the level, she may well BE in school. Most high schools have computer labs, but I find it really inappropriate suspect that kids would be allowed access to message boards such as this one.

Schools block out forums....she said she was sick - cough

I'm so confused. I looked at the myspace of a friend of AB's - that says "AB I love you, we were supposed to hang out when this happened, you are in my prayers."

... all of these girls are from Washington? How do they know AB?

I thought anyone under the age of 18 had a private MS? How are you seeing her friends list?

I have seen her myspace but it has always been private!

a lot of AB's friends are really into the Twilight franchise, so is it possible that their location is Forks, Washington? Because that's where Twilight is set. I know a lot of people who've done that.

I'm getting so SICK of Twilight. I wish kids would get it through their head they will never meet an Edward Cullen and Bella is lame.

And hs sophomores don't use the term franchise my hinky meter is going off.

Hello to our Newbies today!!

2JElmo-WelcometoGroup.jpg

Hold on, I'm going to get the rules on rumors for y'all...

What does EMO dressing mean, Lillyanne?

Meaning, she wore a lot black, sad little shirts from hot topic, and a lot of eye-liner. It's kind of hard to define the style... but generally a lot of bracelets were involved, and converse...

Hi,
I'm a local, and personally know AB. We're in the same class, and I've been going to school with her since we were 12. I makes me really sad that she could've done something like this, and makes me rethink my judge of character.

Something I'd like to clear up is that she has seeked help for mental issues in the past. She dresses "emo", but hasn't really shown any outward signs of depressions since two years ago.

When she was around her friends, she was very happy, and bouncy, and open, and I have never witnessed her being a bully. Ever.

There are tons and tons of rumors going around our school, yet none of them contradict another. I'd like to post some of them, but being simply rumors, i can't.

Shouldn't you be in School?

a lot of AB's friends are really into the Twilight franchise, so is it possible that their location is Forks, Washington? Because that's where Twilight is set. I know a lot of people who've done that.

A lot of those friends are showing up in Lacey, WA and Olympia, WA - pretty close to McCleary, WA where Lindsey Baum went missing from. Lindsey was really into Twilight also, which I am sure a lot of people are.

ha, sorry if a have a large vocabulary, but i don't want to give out my name for security purposes.
it is kind of scary to go to school with a rumor that someone is going to shoot up all the people who talk bad on AB, and i don't want to be on that list.

my username is also a pseudonym, so don't bother googleing me.

Hi lillyanne....not sure how I feel bout you being here...just because of your age and minor status, etc...hope you understand.

You said you have known AB since you were 12 - so 7th grade?

I thought anyone under the age of 18 had a private MS? How are you seeing her friends list?

I have seen her myspace but it has always been private!

AB's myspace page is private, but some people have been sleuthing who her friends might be and then looking them up on myspace and seeing AB listed as a friend. Make sense?

I don't think that's unusual. It's commonly used in the entertainment press to describe just that sort of thing that teens are into these days. Batman, Potter, this vampire nonsense. Those are the kind of films that are making huge money now. Makes sense to me. I'm older and term wasn't really used even with respect to Star Wars or Indiana Jones in the press. It's popular now.

ha, sorry if a have a large vocabulary, but i don't want to give out my name for security purposes.
it is kind of scary to go to school with a rumor that someone is going to shoot up all the people who talk bad on AB, and i don't want to be on that list.

my username is also a pseudonym, so don't bother googleing me.

Is the school doing anything to address that threat of "someone shooting up all the people who talk bad on AB"?

I would stay home sick too.

If I am reading this right, it looks like we need a Mod to clarify what we can say on this forum....But different forums may have different guidelines that are specific to each depending on circumstance, LE involvement, posting membership and other variables. It doesn't take long to get with the program and figure out what is going on

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Social Groups

I'll be the one to ask a Mod :wink:

Hi Lillyanne....not sure how I feel bout you being here...just because of your age and minor status, etc...hope you understand.

You said you have known AB since you were 12 - so 7th grade?

I understand. I just stumbled upon this forum and saw some speculations about AB that i felt the need to quell. I'll leave if someone wants me to.

And actually, half-way through sixth grade is when we started having classes together. She was a tomboy back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74