MO MO - Fawn Cox, 16, killed in her home, Kansas City, 26 July 1989 *suspect died in 2006*

I'm so sorry this happened to your sister. Have you been able to go through the verification process here yet? You will get so much more help and support. If you haven't yet, I urge you to get verified soon. There are so many great people here who will be willing to help any way they can.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Ya, I did go thru the verification process. Treat this as a new case because it can be solved. So we just need a name.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

AmberCox1 is now verified in Fawn's case.

Please as always, treat AmberCox1 with respect.

Remember AmberCox1 does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what AmberCox1 posts or not.

Thank you

Thank you, Ambercox1.
Now, I've searched around the internet and see the lack of exposure of this case. Have you ever considered have it (back) on local news, tv, podcast etc? It seems that the person(s) responsible may be local. Maybe someone remembers or know something?
Thank you for answering my questions. I can understand about your dad and I did not want you to say anything bad. Just curios to rule out that angle of view, as I may have over interpreted what you wrote.

-This guy from church you have a feeling about - did you share that with the police?
-Is there a reward for information in the case? (Could'nt find any info). It could motivate someone to come forward.

Ya, I did go thru the verification process. Treat this as a new case because it can be solved. So we just need a name.

As you so well write - treat it as a new case. Take it from the beginning with exposure and reward.

Sorry, just read back in the tread and realised you already answered about if the police knew about the 'churchguy'. So you need to share the info with them.
I should imagine that someone at you church would remember the guy or his family.
As I understand (or assume from your info), the guy is around same age as your sister?

A couple of questions, because this got my interest and I don't think it's unsolvable.

Was the pickup truck owned by your family? Was it always parked there? If not, who placed a pickup close enough to the house that someone could use it to get in?

Who knew your schedules? It seems like quite a risk for more than one person to be hiding in a home and sneaking around at night. It seems as if someone even knew no one else would be sleeping upstairs, yet, it sounds like there were more bedrooms there. The killers definitely seem like they were confident in what they were doing. Who knew the layout of the home, the family schedules, sleeping arrangements, that you wouldn't even be in your room? My guess is the killer was familiar and comfortable with what they were doing.

I'd query whether the stuff moved out of closets necessarily means they were hiding and waiting there. They may have broken in later and searched the closets for items to steal. Only I don't know why the dog would have only barked later on and not earlier while they were hiding. Waiting is very risky behaviour, being more or less trapped, and how would they know the mother and sisters wouldn't go in the sisters' room to get ready for bed, when they could be discovered, and they would notice stuff pulled out of the closets.

I'd query whether the stuff moved out of closets necessarily means they were hiding and waiting there. They may have broken in later and searched the closets for items to steal. Only I don't know why the dog would have only barked later on and not earlier while they were hiding. Waiting is very risky behaviour, being more or less trapped, and how would they know the mother and sisters wouldn't go in the sisters' room to get ready for bed, when they could be discovered, and they would notice stuff pulled out of the closets.
The detective said they broke in while my dad was asleep and my mom and sister went to go get my sister fawn. It takes 20 minutes both ways to get home from where she worked. They were waiting on her and burglarized while they were there or they would have been in and out and why was there big items pulled out of the closet where they were hiding. They had to know our lay out of our house and how everyone slept. They were there for my sister and burglarized in the mean time. I worked babysitting monday through friday or I would have been in our room asleep. They had to know the routine.

The detective said they broke in while my dad was asleep and my mom and sister went to go get my sister fawn. It takes 20 minutes both ways to get home from where she worked. They were waiting on her and burglarized while they were there or they would have been in and out and why was there big items pulled out of the closet where they were hiding. They had to know our lay out of our house and how everyone slept. They were there for my sister and burglarized in the mean time. I worked babysitting monday through friday or I would have been in our room asleep. They had to know the routine.

They could have been on drugs most likely. It takes guts. They took my little sisters night gown from the room we shared so there was intentions before they murdered my sister fawn. My dad sleeps heavy. He don't wake up for any thing.

What sort of items were moved out of the closets - were these clothes kept in there or other things?

They could have been on drugs most likely. It takes guts. They took my little sisters night gown from the room we shared so there was intentions before they murdered my sister fawn. My dad sleeps heavy. He don't wake up for any thing.

There was nothing of value in our closets. Lol. We had a barrel of blankets that was pulled out of the closet. Good place to hide behind. In the other closets there were a box of shoes pulled out. They were waiting. One of the subjects met my sister fawn days before her death and I was there. It looked like infatuation to me. He was in in aw www, I seen it i was there. I know because I wanted to be just like my sister and every guy be into me. Like her. All the guys wanted my sister. She was a babe magnet and had a great personality to go with it and she was very nice.

There was nothing of value in our closets. Lol. We had a barrel of blankets that was pulled out of the closet. Good place to hide behind. In the other closets there were a box of shoes pulled out. They were waiting. One of the subjects met my sister fawn days before her death and I was there. It looked like infatuation to me. He was in in aw www, I seen it i was there. I know because I wanted to be just like my sister and every guy be into me. Like her. All the guys wanted my sister. She was a babe magnet and had a great personality to go with it and she was very nice.

Are you there?

The part that doesn't make sense to me is pulling stuff out which will be noticed, and hiding so not to be noticed.

They could have stood or crouched on top of the box of shoes for example, if they didn't want anyone to notice a box of shoes pulled out.

Murdering and assaulting your sister could be a crime of opportunity because they didn't bring anything with them to strangle her with.

I'm just looking at all the angles.

The part that doesn't make sense to me is pulling stuff out which will be noticed, and hiding so not to be noticed.

They could have stood or crouched on top of the box of shoes for example, if they didn't want anyone to notice a box of shoes pulled out.

Murdering and assaulting your sister could be a crime of opportunity because they didn't bring anything with them to strangle her with.

I'm just looking at all the angles.
They got the night gown out of the back bedroom they broke into. Me and my little sisters room that we shared.I believe they were hiding and waiting. There was nothing valuable in our closets. They moved the stuff they were hiding behind and got out of there. My little sister did not go in our room that night.

They got the night gown out of the back bedroom they broke into. Me and my little sisters room that we shared.I believe they were hiding and waiting. There was nothing valuable in our closets. They moved the stuff they were hiding behind and got out of there. My little sister did not go in our room that night.

But maybe they didn't know there was nothing valuable in the closets. They might have been looking for a jewelry box or a cash box.

But maybe they didn't know there was nothing valuable in the closets. They might have been looking for a jewelry box or a cash box.
No, that is not possible. We lived in poverty level. We lived so close to the projects. We had nothing of great value. We was poor.

No, that is not possible. We lived in poverty level. We lived so close to the projects. We had nothing of great value. We was poor.

I mean how did they know that? Did they take computer games or something similar?

It is so risky to plan to break into the upstairs of a house where there is a dog, to murder and rape a daughter, because it is not quick to escape having to climb out of a window, when anyone could have heard them or a neighbor seen them and called the police before they could get away. They could do it somewhere else where they won't chance leaving fingerprints and hairs and fibers, like outside in an alleyway far away from the parents and neighbors. How would they know your dad was a sound sleeper, or that the air con would mean no one could hear them?

I mean how did they know that? Did they take computer games or something similar?

It is so risky to plan to break into the upstairs of a house where there is a dog, to murder and rape a daughter, because it is not quick to escape having to climb out of a window, when anyone could have heard them or a neighbor seen them and called the police before they could get away. They could do it somewhere else where they won't chance leaving fingerprints and hairs and fibers, like outside in an alleyway far away from the parents and neighbors. How would they know your dad was a sound sleeper, or that the air con would mean no one could hear them?
Like I said they had to be on drugs and my dad was a deep sleeper. They had to know our routine. When your on drugs you don't care. They were there for more than a burglary. They had to know our routine because I would have been in my room that I shared with my little sister and she did not go in the room that night. My mom didn't even use the bathroom that night in the only working bathroom on the top of the stairs between our bedrooms. They were there more to it. I think they were there more to burglarize.

Can you say more about the one that was found to be in possession of your belongings? What did he have, and how was he caught? Did he plead guilty?

Like I said they had to be on drugs and my dad was a deep sleeper. They had to know our routine. When your on drugs you don't care. They were there for more than a burglary. They had to know our routine because I would have been in my room that I shared with my little sister and she did not go in the room that night. My mom didn't even use the bathroom that night in the only working bathroom on the top of the stairs between our bedrooms. They were there more to it. I think they were there more to burglarize.

I still believe they were there for my sister. They stole a stereo,Nintendo and a couple ghetto blasters that was in the open . it was easy to break in our home. There was a orange dump truck below our porch roof with a window opened. I could even do that. I am a tom boy. I once climbed out front of our house, straight up because we were locked out and I climbed the front of our house to fawns room and climbed through a unlocked window. It was easy to climb straight up in our window that was unlocked and got us in.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn