MO MO - Gina Clark, 21, Kansas City, 1 Dec 1991

What does she mean by called collect exactly? Did she call from a pay phone or a business phone and not her home phone?

Most likely from a payphone. If I remember correctly, you'd have to dial "0", give your name to the Operator and the number you wanted to reach; the Operator would contact that person, give your name, and ask if the person wanted to accept. If so, then you'd be connected, and the other person would pay for the call.

I don't think you could call collect from a business phone. Outgoing calls would just be billed to the business.

Been thinking about Gina as of lately and did some digging. Found an old Reddit post from a few years ago. Has the Wyandotte County Jane Doe every been officially ruled out as being Gina? I know Namus doesn't really update as much as I'd hope they did.

Wyandotte County Jane Doe (1999)

Last edited:
I know this case is 32 years old, however there isn't a lot on the internet about it. Who was her boyfriend even. His name etc. Anyone know any of those details?
Not a ton to research on but based on the ''recent witnessing for boyfriends murder '' I would go with the only choice I had and that would be to search for her name in news papers prior to her missing date because sometimes those hail marrys pay off so you gotta try .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back