MO MO - Gina Clark, 21, Kansas City, 1 Dec 1991

Not a ton to research on but based on the ''recent witnessing for boyfriends murder '' I would go with the only choice I had and that would be to search for her name in news papers prior to her missing date because sometimes those hail marrys pay off so you gotta try .
I'll have to find some resources online with old news paper articles. I did however dig this up while looking:
You have these women being abducted in Missouri in a one year span from 1991-1992 (all unsolved):

Cheryl Anne Kenny- 30 Y/O female Abducted February 27th 1991; Nevada Missouri; abducted from a public place--Convenience store at night

Angela Hammond- 20 Y/O female abducted April 4th 1991; Clinton Missouri; abducted from a public place--Phone booth near supermarket at night

Gina Clark - 21 year old female, abducted December 1st 1991; Kansas City, MO, abducted from her home at night

Sherill Levitt, age 47, abducted June 7th, 1992, from her home in Springfield, MO at night.

Stacy McCall, age 18, abducted June 7th 1992, from Levitt's home the same night

Suzanne Streeter, age 19, abducted from June 7th 1992, from Levitt's home the same night.

Source: https://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?t=280470#google_vignette

I'll have to find some resources online with old news paper articles. I did however dig this up while looking:
You have these women being abducted in Missouri in a one year span from 1991-1992 (all unsolved):
Good job . Is there a way to see all the murders both unsolved and solved ? Unless someone already knows the name of the person who she witnessed being murdered.

Good job . Is there a way to see all the murders both unsolved and solved ? Unless someone already knows the name of the person who she witnessed being murdered.
Cheryl Anne Kenny - Still Missing - No new updates

Angela Hammond - Still Missing - Latest update as of January 2023:

Sherill Levitt, Stacy McCall & Suzanne Streeter (Springfield 3) - Still Missing - Case turned 30 years old in 2022.

Cheryl Anne Kenny- 30 Y/O female Abducted February 27th 1991; Nevada Missouri; abducted from a public place--Convenience store at night

Angela Hammond- 20 Y/O female abducted April 4th 1991; Clinton Missouri; abducted from a public place--Phone booth near supermarket at night

Gina Clark - 21 year old female, abducted December 1st 1991; Kansas City, MO, abducted from her home at night

Sherill Levitt, age 47, abducted June 7th, 1992, from her home in Springfield, MO at night.

Stacy McCall, age 18, abducted June 7th 1992, from Levitt's home the same night

Suzanne Streeter, age 19, abducted from June 7th 1992, from Levitt's home the same night.

Source: Intriguing case: Gina L. Clark, abducted in Missouri, December 1991 - Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums
MO - MO - Possible Serial Killer of Females, 1980s-1990s: Nice work! Here's another compilation of similar cases if you have any insight.

Last edited:
Cheryl Anne Kenny - Still Missing - No new updates

Angela Hammond - Still Missing - Latest update as of January 2023:

Sherill Levitt, Stacy McCall & Suzanne Streeter (Springfield 3) - Still Missing - Case turned 30 years old in 2022.
We need the name of the murdered boyfriend ,she was wittness to .

Happy Birthday Gina, After Susan Lund (the Ina Jane Doe) was identified it gives me hope they'll find you too. Bumping for Gina.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back