MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman told reporter, those protesters are not from our community. They are from Chicago.

Did I hear correctly that it was from the SWAT team?
on the VICE feed? that's what I heard. I thought the LEO meant "don't ask us, SWAT is who fires that stuff." which, in effect, is saying yah, that's a tear gas canister and SWAT did it

one eye on VICE and another on CNN, where the crawl says "protestors say they have right to demonstrate despite curfew" and "up to 200 protestors defying curfew"

1:34am in MO

VICE is packing it in for the night, but remaining on standby

good! job! thank you

During the MOVE bombing and shoot out in Philadelphia ... I remember local reporters hiding and reporting from under cars parked in the street dodging bullets trying to get closer.

Woman told reporter, those protesters are not from our community. They are from Chicago.

The CNN reporter commented that he has been there all week but didn't recognize a lot of faces tonight. Just more instigators from out of town just as the other instigators rode into town trying to exploit this tragedy.

JMO

CNN saying their people are too far back to be able to tell if the streets are quiet or not

Wasn't he instructed to stay in a certain area or risk being arrested?

That is what VICE was saying. They said they were told to stay in the green area or risk being arrested. Seems like the green area was able to move along with the cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix