MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowowowowowowowowow . Baden was sandbagged by the schemers.

Shouldn't someone ask Baden his opinion, instead of putting words in his mouth. St. Louis Co. does have an incentive for this case to go away, so it is in her favor to cast doubt on another potentially contrary report.

-JMO

St. Louis Medical Examiner SLAMS Brown Family Hire

“I can tell you absolutely that I find what Parcells does to be abysmal,” Dr. Mary Case told The Daily Caller when asked about Shawn Parcells, a Kansas-based forensic pathologist assistant.

“He is doing forensic autopsies which may send someone to prison, and he is not a physician much less a forensic pathologist,” she told TheDC, adding that forensic pathologists and medical examines throughout the U.S. “are shocked by this man and how bold he is to do what he does.”

“Dr. Baden did not know about Parcells’ baggage or he would not have become associated with him,” Case told TheDC. “His association with Parcells is very unfortunate.”

Asked whether she is concerned that Parcells’ shortcomings are an issue in the Brown autopsy, Case said, “Of course I do.”

Parcells told TheDC that the others who have accused him of improperly conducting exams “are just jealous.”

http://news.yahoo.com/st-louis-medi...lYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkA1NNRTI4OF8x

Oh snap! Dr. Baden just found out he got punked by Parcells! :shame:

And, did Parcells seriously say "they are just jealous"?? :laugh: What is he, a 10 year old girl?

Thank you for sharing that link about the reporter who correctly states that it has become a "spectacle" in Fergus*n by the crass media who knows bloodshed sells.
Sad to see how some of these journalists wanted notariety so badly they were willing to behave like a vulture to get the story for the ratings. And many people gave them the "show" they so wanted to hype.

But what will be left of Fergus*on after the media rolls away and the neighborhood is left in shambles? Where will the -like "protestors" go to vent their anger? Will businesses make the costly effort to rebuild? It is doubtful.
How much money has been expended during this debacle that actually could've been used for something productive in Fergus*n?

That is EXACTLY what I was trying to say. It was the ATTORNEY that was being cruel. I said NOTHING about the grieving mother.

First of all, the newscaster asked a moronic question How does she think someone would feel viewing their child at the morgue?

But then the attorney answered oddly, saying she felt like any parent would, BUT MULTIPLIED BY 10. THAT is what I was discussing. Why this attorney would say such a divisive thing.

I am lost to your meaning. Was the attorney cruel to M.Brown's mother or to others that have lost children?

-JMO

I am lost to your meaning. Was the attorney cruel to M.Brown's mother or to others that have lost children?

-JMO

IMO basically the interviewer and the attorney were insensitive morons during that exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh snap! Dr. Baden just found out he got punked by Parcells! :shame:

And, did Parcells seriously say "they are just jealous"?? :laugh: What is he, a 10 year old girl?

Oh Snap is right ! He wrote a lengthy reply to the STL newspaper article. It appears on a pathology blog that cannot be linked here. But yes he does make that statement in his reply. Johnson County KS (where his office is and where he lives) just spent millions on a new Coroners office and pathology lab. Also KU has a nationally well known medical school (including Pathology). IMO there is absolutely no excuse for him not to get any further education in the field and become accredited.

Further down (if you find the blog) there are comments from people in the field that would make your stand up. LOL It took me Pepto-Bismol for my stomach nausea and tissue for the tears from laughing so hard at his answers to allegations.

JMO's

-JMO

in my opinion, he was being very divisive. He was elevating her level of grief by 10x. Saying her experience was ten times another parent's experience would be, in viewing THEIR child at the morgue. I was questioning his purpose or his reasoning, for making that distinction. Is her grief 10x the level of a parent of a leukemia victim or a car accident or a serial killer? I don't understand WHY the attorney added that 10x the grief into his statement.

in my opinion, he was being very divisive. He was elevating her level of grief by 10x. Saying her experience was ten times another parent's experience would be, in viewing THEIR child at the morgue. I was questioning his purpose or his reasoning, for making that distinction. Is her grief 10x the level of a parent of a leukemia victim or a car accident or a serial killer? I don't understand WHY the attorney added that 10x the grief into his statement.

IMO, Gray's comment was unbelievably disrespectful.

So they are saying the x-ray was negative. Where did someone come up with an orbital blowout fracture? It seems awfully specific. Is incorrect information being leaked to make those on Wilson's side look bad?

honestly, this incident is under investigation & Wilson's medical records would not be privy to public knowledge at this time no matter what CNN says . . . LOL

Nothing like watching Jeopardy to make me feel dumb as a sock....

Off topic...sorry...

But does it really matter? His face was INJURED during a scuffle with the teen. That right there corroborates the officers version. There was no reason for that kid to punch a cop in the face unless he was looking for BIG TROUBLE. You can be sure the struggle over the weapon was going to follow an attack like that. And that is enough for the cop to use deadly force in defense of himself and the community. It doesn't matter if his eye socket was fractured or just bruised.
Maybe the struggle was because the officer had the gun in MB's face and MB grabbed it to avoid getting shot in the head?? The question isn't just "did Wilson kill MB with malicious intent?"... (Although that is entirely possible) but the question could also be "did Wilson follow proper procedures, did he warn MB to back off, did he tell him to get on his knees with hands over his head... There are a lot of possibilities that could have made this an unjust killing that many folks are forgetting or ignoring.

ALSO, they lied about the fracture... I can definitely see this "punch" being false as well... Heck the whole bruising could be false or greatly exaggerated ... Again. We just don't know... And vilifying a kid before an investigation is complete is premature to say the least.

honestly, this incident is under investigation & Wilson's medical records would not be privy to public knowledge at this time no matter what CNN says . . . LOL

Doesn't matter to me either way...assaulting a cop and trying to take his weapon = justifiable shoot.

LINK to Officer Darren Wilson's medical records that were released please?

Oh, they weren't?

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter anyway. Brown still strong arm robbed a store, took items without paying, attacked the store owner who was three times smaller than him, disobeyed LE's directive, assaulted a police officer and tried to take his gun.

If he didn't have an orbital fracture, I am GLAD for him. He didn't deserve to be assaulted like that and it is still against the law. Officer Wilson had every right to protect himself from this attacker.
Proof that the Wilson was assaulted please? Or even an eye witness report? I am open to anything other than dribble from another "unknown source" or more lies from parties only interested in showing MB in a bad light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick